Who thinks that wall street tycoons who make a billion dollars a year

Thanks for the links......

below is a simple calculation how much money does bill gates make approximate return of investment. the calculation is based on this net worth in 2017 and 2018..

Looking at the change in his net worth does not mean he earned $11 billion.

Capital gains does not equal hourly salary.
No he earned 100 billion

If he did, he'd have paid $30 billion plus in taxes. He hasn't, because he didn't.
Microsofts income is not all gates income

How much of their income in 2018 went into Bill's pocket?
How did it get there?
Prove your claim.
You prove me wrong doofus

You can't prove someone paid him $11 billion?

I'm shocked....Shocked!!

Will vote for Democrats who want to federally tax them seven hundred million dollars a year before state taxes.

Why would these people not vote for Trump

Did Warren buffet vote for trump? Hell, screw Wall Street, how many billionaires in congress will vote to tax themselves?
He will if they take 80 percent of his income, that said he needs no income, you do fool and you cant lose 80 percent of your food stamps

Next
BG lives on credit cards and he actually is not a big spender: he suffers from avarice.

No he earned 100 billion

If he did, he'd have paid $30 billion plus in taxes. He hasn't, because he didn't.

How did it get there?
Prove your claim.

I'm shocked....Shocked!!
You are a schitzo if you believe I take orders from a fart like you

Fart on

Will vote for Democrats who want to federally tax them seven hundred million dollars a year before state taxes.

Did Warren buffet vote for trump? Hell, screw Wall Street, how many billionaires in congress will vote to tax themselves?
He will if they take 80 percent of his income, that said he needs no income, you do fool and you cant lose 80 percent of your food stamps

Next
BG lives on credit cards and he actually is not a big spender: he suffers from avarice.
Yawn

How did it get there?
Prove your claim.

I'm shocked....Shocked!!
It’s apparent you don’t know much about various types of finance and asset management.

Next
Yawn
Stop looking in the mirror.
And increase your knowledge base.

How did it get there?
Prove your claim.

I'm shocked....Shocked!!
It’s apparent you don’t know much about various types of finance and asset management.
Lol I own apple Google Netflix and companies on 6 continents

Next fart

Next
Yawn
Yes little boy

How did it get there?
Prove your claim.

I'm shocked....Shocked!!

Fart on

I would be a schitzoid if I thought you could prove your claim.

How did it get there?
Prove your claim.

I'm shocked....Shocked!!

Next fart
So what?
Who doesn’t?
And you still know nothing!

Next
Yawn
Yes little boy
Have a nice day.

How did it get there?
Prove your claim.

I'm shocked....Shocked!!

Fart on

Microsoft had 110 billion in revenue in 2018 with a 35 billion dollar profit.

There's good news and bad news, dumbass. Gates may have earned 11.5 billon last year but I can guarantee you he paid a higher percentage on his salary of $250,000 than he did on his earnings. Fricken idiot.
What Is Bill Gates' Annual Salary?
You said that gates earned 250 grand a year, proof that you are delusional

No, I said his annual compensation was $250,000/year, you may want to learn the difference.
His annual compensation for owning Microsoft is the profits of the company, not his chairman pay

He makes 250000 in under an hour

Keep up

His annual compensation for owning Microsoft is the profits of the company,

Unless the company actually paid him $11 billion, he didn't actually earn $11 billion.
He is worth over 100 billion dollars, Microsoft had 110 billion dollars in revenue in 2018 alone, with 35 billion in profits.

I have no idea what you retards are arguing

The issue is whether Gates would be paying a (hypothetical for now) rate of 70% on income over $1 million. He will not. Tax expert you are not, better stick to that burger flipping job.

I'm shocked....Shocked!!

Next fart
So what?
Who doesn’t?
And you still know nothing!
You dont

Lol

Next[/QUOTE

Lol, what a feeble little brain you have. What if I did get food stamps. Regards like you say it's my right, yet you imply that I'm some type of second class citizen for getting them? Hypocrite. Your reply is nothing but an example of how weak and feeble you woman are. Ruled by your emotions. Must be that time of the month? Aunt Flo got ha grumpy? Are you even a girl, or a boy who calls him self a girl?

You said that gates earned 250 grand a year, proof that you are delusional

No, I said his annual compensation was $250,000/year, you may want to learn the difference.
His annual compensation for owning Microsoft is the profits of the company, not his chairman pay

Keep up

Unless the company actually paid him $11 billion, he didn't actually earn $11 billion.
He is worth over 100 billion dollars, Microsoft had 110 billion dollars in revenue in 2018 alone, with 35 billion in profits.

The issue is whether Gates would be paying a (hypothetical for now) rate of 70% on income over $1 million. He will not. Tax expert you are not, better stick to that burger flipping job.
Dude you can not calculate a hypothetical non existent tax.

Jesus u r stoopid

How did it get there?
Prove your claim.

I'm shocked....Shocked!!

Fart on

And they didn't cut him a check for any of that.

He did get $1.72 per share dividend in 2018.
Just like every other MSFT shareholder.

Next[/QUOTE

Lol, what a feeble little brain you have. What if I did get food stamps. Regards like you say it's my right, yet you imply that I'm some type of second class citizen for getting them? Hypocrite. Your reply is nothing but an example of how weak and feeble you woman are. Ruled by your emotions. Must be that time of the month? Aunt Flo got ha grumpy? Are you even a girl, or a boy who calls him self a girl?
Yes to the food stamp economist

Keep up

Dude you can not calculate a hypothetical non existent tax.

Jesus u r stoopid

Yet you loons feel "the rich" will pay for all your free shit...go figure.

Forum List

Back