Who wants to see Russia beat up over Ukraine?

If a country that borders Russia wants to join NATO, they're allowed to join. No one is "pushing" anyone to join NATO. No one "pushed" Sweden and Finland to join, except for one person, Vladmir Putin.
No they aren’t. Russia says so.

Dumb Americans think their government can control the world but if any nation opposes it, they want war. Dumb Americans are totally controlled by the oligarchy that controls the US government, but they don’t know it.

If Russia were to install a government in Canada that opposed the empire, dumb Americans would demand action. They fail to see the hypocrisy.

According to Putin himself, in Tucker Carlson's interview, the invasion was the result of Russia having a historical claim to Ukrainian territory and is simply taking it back. It has little to do with NATO expansion. If you won't believe the person who initiated the war who will you believe?
Why lie? Putin never said that. You’re entire post is wrong.

BS. Speaking of voter suppression, GOP favorite thing...What voter corruption 😂
I listen to voters talking a lot using YouTube and Facebook and X. Frankly they are whining a bit but don't know shit about shinola. Nobody suppresses votes. But Democrats have tricks they use to get into office the turds they want there. It is how Biden got where he is.

Matter of fact, on this very forum Democrats persist in lying all the time. It is how they enjoy life.

That is voter corruption. It is their fault. For the most part, votes are accurately counted. Such as this recent vote in Georgia where Trump whipped Biden.
Votes are always counted honestly, or show legal proof, brainwashed functional moron ignoramus seditionist Russian tool conspiracy nut job lol. That BS is treasonous...

Votes are always counted honestly, or show legal proof, brainwashed functional moron ignoramus seditionist Russian tool conspiracy nut job lol. That BS is treasonous...
I would coach you how you can create better argument but doubt you want help.

Let's not beat the bush, let's pick a side.
Ukraine is who you want beat?
Russia is who you want beat?

Watch how grateful this Ukrainian is that at last they will get some F-16s fighters.

Russia is already pretty beat up because of the war.

I listen to voters talking a lot using YouTube and Facebook and X. Frankly they are whining a bit but don't know shit about shinola. Nobody suppresses votes. But Democrats have tricks they use to get into office the turds they want there. It is how Biden got where he is.

Matter of fact, on this very forum Democrats persist in lying all the time. It is how they enjoy life.
Yes, you listen to pure crap, dupe. Try journalists not bought off scumbag admitted liars.
I would coach you how you can create better argument but doubt you want help.
Conspiracy nut job lol.....

Last edited:
If a country that borders Russia wants to join NATO, they're allowed to join.
That's not true. You should probably study the rules because you do not know them.
No one is "pushing" anyone to join NATO.
Also, not true.
No one "pushed" Sweden and Finland to join.
The United Snakes did. As for Sweden, it all started when the CIA assassinated Olaf Palme in 1986, it was confirmed when the CIA was allowed landing rights en route to Guantanamo plus the kidnapping of Julian Assange on false alleges in 2010, and culminated in the CIA sabotage of the Nord Stream Pipeline in 2022.

• Informative
Reactions: iku
Yes, you listen to pure crap, dupe. Try journalists not bought off scumbag admitted liars.
I get massive doses on this forum of pure crap. I watch crappy journalists and programs such as the View where it is just crap. I have listened and watched crap exposed by Millenia Millie on Youtube where stupid people think Easter is for rabbits.

It is to better educate myself on the crap that is shoved at people who only want honest Government and not this crap sold by Biden.

America has a separate conduit of truth. If you think MSNBC tells the truth , you really do not want Truth, you want a form of dictatorship.

To show you how it works, take Stalin or Hitler or Mussolini as examples. They were believed by many who talk as you talk. And do you truly want to return to those kinds of running your life?

Russia is already pretty beat up because of the war.
My question then for the forum is, do you want this to keep going for months or many many decades? Biden wages this war on Russia as a man who decided to make war last eons.

I get massive doses on this forum of pure crap. I watch crappy journalists and programs such as the View where it is just crap. I have listened and watched crap exposed by Millenia Millie on Youtube where stupid people think Easter is for rabbits.

It is to better educate myself on the crap that is shoved at people who only want honest Government and not this crap sold by Biden.

America has a separate conduit of truth. If you think MSNBC tells the truth , you really do not want Truth, you want a form of dictatorship.

To show you how it works, take Stalin or Hitler or Mussolini as examples. They were believed by many who talk as you talk. And do you truly want to return to those kinds of running your life?
Everyone in the modern world knows you're nuts lol. Election steal is treasonous and everything you know is pure Murdock BS or worse. Tax the rich again and invest in America again duhh later much, brainwashed functional moron ignoramus seditionist Russian tool conspiracy nut job

My question then for the forum is, do you want this to keep going for months or many many decades? Biden wages this war on Russia as a man who decided to make war last eons.
Get your scumbag hero out of Ukraine duh dupe. We and NATO promised to protect them when they gave their nukes, brainwashed functional moron ignoramus seditionist Russian tool conspiracy nut job.

Yes, you listen to pure crap, dupe. Try journalists not bought off scumbag admitted liars. Conspiracy nut job lol.....

True.
To show you how it works, take Stalin or Hitler or Mussolini as examples. They were believed by many who talk as you talk.
Correct.
And do you truly want to return to those kinds of running your life?
Yes, he does.

No they aren’t. Russia says so.

Dumb Americans think their government can control the world but if any nation opposes it, they want war. Dumb Americans are totally controlled by the oligarchy that controls the US government, but they don’t know it.

If Russia were to install a government in Canada that opposed the empire, dumb Americans would demand action. They fail to see the hypocrisy.
Russia says no?

Fuck Russia

NATO is the perp here. They work for the central European bankers that want Russian mineral wealth. They don't care how many Ukranians have to die first.... apparently neither does Zalensky.

NATO is the perp here. They work for the central European bankers that want Russian mineral wealth. They don't care how many Ukranians have to die first.... apparently neither does Zalensky.
It's a conspiracy!!!! Nut job. Putin is scum and so are your lying heroes, brainwashed functional moron ignoramus seditionist Russian tool conspiracy nut job lol aarghhhh. You don't like democracy? Go directly to hell....

My question then for the forum is, do you want this to keep going for months or many many decades?
No, I don't.
Biden wages this war on Russia as a man who decided to make war last eons.
Biden is a vegetable. He's doing what he's being told to do by the Military-Industrial Complex, ie. the Deep State.
NATO is the perp here. They work for the central European bankers that want Russian mineral wealth. They don't care how many Ukranians have to die first ...
Again, the Deep State.
.... apparently neither does Zalensky.
Another vegetable.

Forum List

Back