Who wants to see Russia beat up over Ukraine?

Yes. Defending itself from invasion is costly.

Your point?
Lol. You’re blind to the facts. Has there ever been a war so easily avoided?

Please don’t answer. I’ve laughed at your posts too much.

Lol. You’re blind to the facts. Has there ever been a war so easily avoided?

Please don’t answer. I’ve laughed at your posts too much.
It could have been avoided if Putin hadn’t invaded.

True

So there’s no reason to believe Russia is a threat to Europe then as they have no historical claim to it…..

So Poland didn't belong to Russia? The Baltic states? Moldova? Heck, even Finland belonged to Russia at one point. I guess these countries don't count as Europe.

The CIA “supplied” the bogus intel at the behest of Cheney.

Powell was so skeptical that he demanded that George Tenent (then CIA chief) sit directly behind him in the public meeting in camera range.

And all of that was based on “raw intel” reports that had not been properly vetted and turned out to be bogus

Cheney didn’t care and pressured everyone involved to take those reports as gospel
For an odd reason you prefer fiction.

Bush pressed Tenant over Iraq and Tenant said Iraq was a major threat to the world. I have not recently read Tenants story by him but have read about this by some Generals who debunk your claim.
Powell was not skeptical. He had spent 2 weeks examining the evidence held by the CIA.
The reason Powell went to the CIA was because he wanted to review their facts.

Cheney was not involved at all. Bush was skeptical though. It is why he pressed Tenant.

When Trump wins, he will negotiate a deal to stop this. he is the only one talking about ending this war.
He might try that. I do not believe Zelensky plans to stop saving Ukraine from the Russians. I am not promoting war but when a war is going on, either you plan for it to last a very long time or you plan to end it pretty fast. Putin appears willing to make it last for many years. Some claim he has been at war since 2014.

Some Americans even excuse Putin trying to use NATO as their excuse. I believe Putin has been long acting as a dictator does and wants a huge chunk of Ukraine with his long term objective taking every acre of it.

For an odd reason you prefer fiction.

Bush pressed Tenant over Iraq and Tenant said Iraq was a major threat to the world. I have not recently read Tenants story by him but have read about this by some Generals who debunk your claim.
Powell was not skeptical. He had spent 2 weeks examining the evidence held by the CIA.
The reason Powell went to the CIA was because he wanted to review their facts.

Cheney was not involved at all. Bush was skeptical though. It is why he pressed Tenant.
Wow. Look who woke up from their nap!

Virtually none of that is accurate as usual

“Some Generals…”

Jesus dude

Wow. Look who woke up from their nap!

Virtually none of that is accurate as usual

“Some Generals…”

Jesus dude
Generals vs Lesh. I pick Generals. Why? Lesh lies. I spent time yesterday with my doctor and also took care of issues I needed to take care of .

Generals vs Lesh. I pick Generals. Why? Lesh lies. I spent time yesterday with my doctor and also took care of issues I needed to take care of .
Oh fuck you ya old geezer. I don’t lie.

What generals asshole?

Name em

Forum List

Back