Who wants to see Russia beat up over Ukraine?

No, I don't.

Biden is a vegetable. He's doing what he's being told to do by the Military-Industrial Complex, ie. the Deep State.

Again, the Deep State.

Another vegetable.
I see why you claim those things. Biden is mentally lost. Zelensky plans to upset Russia's plans. His nation backs him too. I would be wary of talking of a Military Industrial complex not because it is fiction, but due to the Congress it has a difficult path to take and a lot of Congressmen don't want this to happen.

why do you love fascism so much? What is the draw?
I am curious since I have books about Fascism because of the chatter on forums that do not show a genuine study of this is taken by some posters. Where do you get this material about fascism? There must be a hell of a lot of Fascist leaders for you to think it is currently in vogue. Who are those leaders?

Oh fuck you ya old geezer. I don’t lie.

What generals asshole?

Name em
I classify you as a liar and with hugh regret by me. I wish to say you are honest. But you keep acting as a liar.
General Tommy Franks
General Mike DeLong. Franks commanded Centcom and DeLong though a Marine at the time was his second in command.
Also a lot can be learned if you would just read the book made public by Paul Bremer.

A good short site is this one.

NATO is the perp here. They work for the central European bankers that want Russian mineral wealth. They don't care how many Ukranians have to die first.... apparently neither does Zalensky.
Would you mind supplying proof or as an alternative simply state you are guessing?

When Trump wins, he will negotiate a deal to stop this. he is the only one talking about ending this war.
Putin has his aims and Zelensky opposes those aims. Do you have a plan as an outcome that you believe Trump and Zelensky and Putin will agree to?

Wow. Look who woke up from their nap!

Virtually none of that is accurate as usual

“Some Generals…”

Jesus dude
Since you call me a liar, don't act surprised or shocked that I return that favor to you.

I have not seen a post by you telling us where you get things you claim. I cite books and you call the books liars. Then you whine I return that favor and say you lie.

Putin has his aims and Zelensky opposes those aims. Do you have a plan as an outcome that you believe Trump and Zelensky and Putin will agree to?
Why would I have a plan? Seriously? Let these people figure it out.

Why would I have a plan? Seriously? Let these people figure it out.
OK, so when you tell us Trump can fix this, you are guessing. I am not trying to suck you in. I believe this is a very serious topic and we have some nut cases on this forum making stuff up.
I was not making you the goat for a plan. I wanted to understand your rational beliefs.

Biden is a vegetable. He's doing what he's being told to do by the Military-Industrial Complex, ie. the Deep State.

Again, the Deep State.

Zoolinsky is another vegetable.
I see why you claim those things. Biden is mentally lost.
I'd be lying if I said I disagree.
Zelensky plans to upset Russia's plans. His nation backs him too.
You don't believe that any more than I do. Here's a project for you. Look closely at Zoolinsky's face, his eyes, and his body language when he:
1). Gives a speech.
2). Shakes hands and meets foreign dignitaries.
3). Visits his generals in the field.

*** Tell me if you don't see a frightened rabbit who doesn't understand what is being said to him but pretending to listen, and looking for the exit as soon as possible. It's written all over his face: "Someone tell me what to say! Get me out of here!"
I would be wary of talking of a Military Industrial complex not because it is fiction, but due to the Congress it has a difficult path to take and a lot of Congressmen don't want this to happen.
The possibility of losing support from heavy politicos is always on the horizon. The US lost it as Americans were on the verge of embarking on an anti-Vietnam War revolution. It took a long time for the Military-Industrial Complex (Deep State) to regain its cash monopoly but it succeeded with its pinnacle at the WMD hoax & illegal invasion of Irak. Today, I think, I hope, it is losing ground again. The Deep State is not going to win this Ukraine debacle and it looks like it is being run out of the whole of the Middle East and Africa. Israel is a big domino but it is only a domino. It will fall with a thud just as White Rule in Africa did. The major players contributing to the tremors are Russia, Iran, Palestine (Lo! And behold!), and help from BRICS. Sweden would have been advised to hold out a bit longer but its leadership is a lap dog and there won't be any scraps for it to nibble on once the US nears destitution. We (Sweden) fucked up and we're going to pay dearly for it! There'll be no pity.

Would you mind supplying proof or as an alternative simply state you are guessing?

The history of broken promises is a matter of historical fact.Central banks are always behind international aggression...

Russia has 70 T in untapped nat R's....Europe (NATO)...is starving for the resource supply.

Is there any documented proof of high level strategy sessions being conducted to that effect?
I doubt it.

OK, so when you tell us Trump can fix this, you are guessing. I am not trying to suck you in. I believe this is a very serious topic and we have some nut cases on this forum making stuff up.
I was not making you the goat for a plan. I wanted to understand your rational beliefs.
Trump is the only person so far that said he could end this war (maybe yes, maybe no). .
This is the point. THE MAIN POINT. I realize there is the "maybe yes, maybe no" but what do we have to work with? A sea of assholes offering their buttocks up for a perpetual reaming by the Deep State ..... and then there's Trump. He's outspoken, he ain't afraid to say what no one else will say, he doesn't have a prompter stuck in his ear, he's capable of ascending a flight of stairs without a gaggle of FBI agents propping him up, he's civilized & fearless enough to shake hands with any leader from any nation, and MOST OF ALL the Deep State hates him! That's the man a nation needs as its leader! :eusa_clap:

• Fact
Reactions: iku
The history of broken promises is a matter of historical fact.Central banks are always behind international aggression...

Russia has 70 T in untapped nat R's....Europe (NATO)...is starving for the resource supply.

Is there any documented proof of high level strategy sessions being conducted to that effect?
I doubt it.
Some of your claims I also happen to believe. I need proof about the Central Banks. I would love to read documented claims. I believe they make the poster far more credible.

This is the point. THE MAIN POINT. I realize there is the "maybe yes, maybe no" but what do we have to work with? A sea of assholes offering their buttocks up for a perpetual reaming by the Deep State ..... and then there's Trump. He's outspoken, he ain't afraid to say what no one else will say, he doesn't have a prompter stuck in his ear, he's capable of ascending a flight of stairs without a gaggle of FBI agents propping him up, he's civilized & fearless enough to shake hands with any leader from any nation, and MOST OF ALL the Deep State hates him! That's the man a nation needs as its leader! :eusa_clap:
I like your conclusion. But Trump did not accomplish his promises last time. I am for Trump too. I am sick of reading here daily claims Trump is a Traitor, a Dictator and shit worse than that. I know who hates him. I believe the major problem is our sources. A lot quote the media. And if they are honest, they quote the media because they know the media hates Trump.

I'd be lying if I said I disagree.

You don't believe that any more than I do. Here's a project for you. Look closely at Zoolinsky's face, his eyes, and his body language when he:
1). Gives a speech.
2). Shakes hands and meets foreign dignitaries.
3). Visits his generals in the field.

*** Tell me if you don't see a frightened rabbit who doesn't understand what is being said to him but pretending to listen, and looking for the exit as soon as possible. It's written all over his face: "Someone tell me what to say! Get me out of here!"

The possibility of losing support from heavy politicos is always on the horizon. The US lost it as Americans were on the verge of embarking on an anti-Vietnam War revolution. It took a long time for the Military-Industrial Complex (Deep State) to regain its cash monopoly but it succeeded with its pinnacle at the WMD hoax & illegal invasion of Irak. Today, I think, I hope, it is losing ground again. The Deep State is not going to win this Ukraine debacle and it looks like it is being run out of the whole of the Middle East and Africa. Israel is a big domino but it is only a domino. It will fall with a thud just as White Rule in Africa did. The major players contributing to the tremors are Russia, Iran, Palestine (Lo! And behold!), and help from BRICS. Sweden would have been advised to hold out a bit longer but its leadership is a lap dog and there won't be any scraps for it to nibble on once the US nears destitution. We (Sweden) fucked up and we're going to pay dearly for it! There'll be no pity.
For this instant, I will stick to Zelensky. First his background!!!! He came to power as an Actor. But when attacked by Russia, he managed to understand his job. He pleads with Biden for war planes. Because that is the correct path to defeat Russia as a final result.

..... Trump did not accomplish his promises last time.
It's an 8-year job but he didn't even get a full 4 years of 'down time'.
I am sick of reading here daily claims Trump is a Traitor, a Dictator and shit worse than that.
Idiots and trolls and shills. They're being spawn in the swamp and fostered in the cities.
I believe the major problem is our sources.
The MSM is bought and paid for. They don't hire journalists any more.

• Fact
Reactions: iku
For this instant, I will stick to Zelensky. First his background!!!! He came to power as an Actor. But when attacked by Russia, he managed to understand his job. He pleads with Biden for war planes. Because that is the correct path to defeat Russia as a final result.
If you think Putin is "the bad guy" and Washington, Kyjev, and NATO are "the good guys" ...... :talktothehand:

The 2 sides (Russia, Ukraine) were talking in the spring of 2022 and tried to reach some sort of peaceful compromise, but apparently the UK PM wasn't happy with it. In the meantime, more and more of Ukraine is destroyed (BlackRock awarded the contract to rebuild), more Ukrainians are displaced and wonder if they will ever be able to return home, and if so, what will be left of their nation.

I just see a long-term war, no clear winner or loser, no real end in sight. Russia doesn't care about casualties and will continue to send young men to their death, they'll never deplete that resource. Stalemate. I don't see either side getting an upper hand and officially winning. It's time to find a solution, stop the deaths, stop the destruction.

Once again, Trump is the only person that is mentioning any negotiations.

Forum List

Back