Who was the worst traitor in U.S. history?

Since 1948 the noted American PROGRESSIVE historians have been judging presidents and they have always rated FDR in the top three and Wilson from fourth to eighth best president.

Fixed that for you...

What does it say about agencies like the G. Men and CIA promoted by decades of Hollywood fiction when the freaking FBI couldn't find agent Robert Hanssen in the next cubicle and it took the CIA ten years to figure out that their own guy was killing informants by releasing their names to the Russians? FBI agent Robert Hanssen spied for the Russians for 22 years and when they finally caught him the chicken shit FBI agreed to a plea bargain to avoid a trial that might embarrass them and his family was awarded a freaking pension as if he retired honorably instead of being a traitor to his Country. The CIA hasn't done anything right since WW2. The overrated over funded agency was surprised by Korea, Castro, the Berlin Wall, Lee Oswald, VietNam and freaking 9-11. No wonder they couldn't find a spy in the next cubicle.

Always happy when posters give me a chance to use historians when discussing presidents.

You mean you're always happy to fall back on logical fallacy instead of trying something tricky like thinking or defending a position.

The historians do a good job of defending my evaluation of FDR's place in history

And there he goes again, avoiding all that troublesome 'thinking.' At least you won't get the headaches this way.

That scumbag FDR still takes the traitorous cake.

Why? Because he put your grandmother in a camp?

I don't know why that is supposed to be some sort of 'crime', since less than half of the Japanese here were American citizens, and they were avid supporters of the Japanese invasions of the rest of Asia and the mass atrocities those vermin committed, and routinely raised and sent hundreds of thousands of dollars to 'support their troops'. It was hardly unreasonable to quarantine them, and there was no time to spend years sorting them all out after they declared war on us.

The majority of those deprived of their property, liberty, due process, and thrown into FD-fucking-R's concentration camps were US citizens, douche. Not one Japanese-American was ever convicted of treason, espionage, or sabotage during WWII, unlike German and Italian Americans. If you can't understand what was wrong with that scumbag and his concentration camps then you are no American and you should get the fuck out of my country at once.

Since 1948 the noted American PROGRESSIVE historians have been judging presidents and they have always rated FDR in the top three and Wilson from fourth to eighth best president.

Fixed that for you...

The Wall Street Journal rated FDR third best and Wilson eleventh best. The conservative historians rated FDR third best and Wilson eighth best. The people in an ABC poll taken in 2000 rated FDR third. Wilson was not in the top fourteen.
The problem with polling people on the presidents is how Americans even know how many presidents America has had, much name all of them. Can you?
That does bring up a question, however, if historians are indeed liberal were they liberal before they become historians or after?

The conservative historians rated FDR third best and Wilson eighth best.

"The" conservative historians?

Are you by chance drunk???

Whatever, I really don't give a shit. I've studied Presidential and economic history. Wilson and FDR are as bad as it gets. Unconstitutional meddling, war mongers, racist asshats. Hey, no wonder you like them! :lol:

Whatever, I really don't give a shit. I've studied Presidential and economic history. Wilson and FDR are as bad as it gets. Unconstitutional meddling, war mongers, racist asshats. Hey, no wonder you like them! :lol:

I'm glad you have studied presidents and economic history, and your opinion and historical evidence are noted. Powerful stuff.

Fixed that for you...

The Wall Street Journal rated FDR third best and Wilson eleventh best. The conservative historians rated FDR third best and Wilson eighth best. The people in an ABC poll taken in 2000 rated FDR third. Wilson was not in the top fourteen.
The problem with polling people on the presidents is how Americans even know how many presidents America has had, much name all of them. Can you?
That does bring up a question, however, if historians are indeed liberal were they liberal before they become historians or after?

That is your problem Reggie. You believe whatever the statist establishment tells you. You refuse to THINK and logically rationalize the issues...you much rather have that done for you by others.

The statist establishment lies and does so with impunity. Why have you chosen to believe LIARS?

And no need to repeat yourself about the thousands of historians in love with FDR or Wilson......you apparently fail to recognize that repeating a fallacy ad nauseum, does not make it right or truthful.

Last edited:
Why? Because he put your grandmother in a camp?

I don't know why that is supposed to be some sort of 'crime', since less than half of the Japanese here were American citizens, and they were avid supporters of the Japanese invasions of the rest of Asia and the mass atrocities those vermin committed, and routinely raised and sent hundreds of thousands of dollars to 'support their troops'. It was hardly unreasonable to quarantine them, and there was no time to spend years sorting them all out after they declared war on us.

The majority of those deprived of their property, liberty, due process, and thrown into FD-fucking-R's concentration camps were US citizens, douche. Not one Japanese-American was ever convicted of treason, espionage, or sabotage during WWII, unlike German and Italian Americans. If you can't understand what was wrong with that scumbag and his concentration camps then you are no American and you should get the fuck out of my country at once.

FDR should have known the above right after the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor instead of waiting to see how things went. Another mistake FDR made was listening to the Sixth
Corps commander, DeWitt that warned of sabotage and wanted the exclusion. I mean presidents that listen to their generals after an air attack that almost destroyed their fleet should be less concerned about the nation's safety and more concerned about how they will be criticized later.
Many wrongs were committed in WWII and that was one, learn to live with it, as many others have. You survived, I survived millions did not. Stiff upper lip and all that.

Fixed that for you...

That is your problem Reggie. You believe whatever the statist establishment tells you. You refuse to THINK and logically rationalize the issues...you much rather have that done for you by others.

The statist establishment lies and does so with impunity. Why have you chosen to believe LIARS?

And no need to repeat yourself about the thousands of historians in love with FDR or Wilson......you apparently fail to recognize that repeating a fallacy ad nauseum, does not make it right or truthful.

True, I have that failing of often believing experts over posters, especially those that tell me to think logically, like they do. I believe historians know more of history, just as MD's know more of medicine than lay people. Are college professors now in league with the government to mislead the people? If so why do we allow higher education to exist in America, much less to pay good money to be lied to by college professors?
Where do you get your truthful historical information?

FDR should have known the above right after the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor instead of waiting to see how things went. Another mistake FDR made was listening to the Sixth
Corps commander, DeWitt that warned of sabotage and wanted the exclusion. I mean presidents that listen to their generals after an air attack that almost destroyed their fleet should be less concerned about the nation's safety and more concerned about how they will be criticized later.
Many wrongs were committed in WWII and that was one, learn to live with it, as many others have. You survived, I survived millions did not. Stiff upper lip and all that.

Yeah...since FDR was a king or dictator, he could do whatever he wanted....Right?

Do you fail to see how his actions against Japanese Americans was entirely unconstitutional, to say nothing of immoral and tyrannical?

And since when did FDR listen to his commanders? He fired those who refused to go along with moving our naval base to Pearl Harbor, thus exposing it to foreign attack...as he hoped....then he refused to inform the commanders at Pearl of the coming attack, which he knew was forth coming...and then scapegoated them ruining their careers.

What a great POTUS FDR was.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I'm glad you have studied presidents and economic history, and your opinion and historical evidence are noted. Powerful stuff.

You are the last person who should be relying on such a statement. You haven't demonstrated any study or consideration of history at all. All you've done - all you've ever done - is repeat a logical fallacy over and over and over.

Yeah...since FDR was a king or dictator, he could do whatever he wanted....Right?

Do you fail to see how his actions against Japanese Americans was entirely unconstitutional, to say nothing of immoral and tyrannical?

And since when did FDR listen to his commanders? He fired those who refused to go along with moving our naval base to Pearl Harbor, thus exposing it to foreign attack...as he hoped....then he refused to inform the commanders at Pearl of the coming attack, which he knew was forth coming...and then scapegoated them ruining their careers.

What a great POTUS FDR was.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Boy, Congress should have investigated the Pearl Harbor attack, think of the anti-FDR things they could have found if only they had run a Congressional investigation.
As for moving the fleet to Pearl Harbor I always read that it was the State Department that wanted that move not FDR. But who sent the carriers to sea before the attack? Didn't the Court say the DeWitt evacuation was constitutional?
This is a repeat of stuff that has been done over and over, anything new?

You are the last person who should be relying on such a statement. You haven't demonstrated any study or consideration of history at all. All you've done - all you've ever done - is repeat a logical fallacy over and over and over.

And that logical fallacy is...?

I have explained it to you at least half a dozen times already. If you really are too stupid to retain the information then STFU and go back to chewing your cud.

I have explained it to you at least half a dozen times already. If you really are too stupid to retain the information then STFU and go back to chewing your cud.

Well it must have been important to you to bring it up a half dozen times, but I won't coax you.

Forum List

Back