Who wears a suit to a college football game?

Remember the story? Don junior was in college. Trump picked him up at the dorm to attend a football game. When junior wasn't wearing a suit Trump punched him knocking him flat in front of all his dorm mates.

I have never heard that story, do you have an actual link to it?

I have never heard that story, do you have an actual link to it?

Batcat
rightwinger

Excerpt:

I was hanging out in a freshman dorm with some friends, next door to Donald Jr.'s room. I walked out of the room to find Donald Trump at his son's door, there to pick him up for a baseball game. There were quite a few students standing around watching, trying to catch a glimpse of the famed real estate magnate.

Don Jr. opened the door, wearing a Yankee jersey. Without saying a word, his father slapped him across the face, knocking him to the floor in front of all of his classmates. He simply said "put on a suit and meet me outside," and closed the door.

Batcat
rightwinger

Excerpt:

I was hanging out in a freshman dorm with some friends, next door to Donald Jr.'s room. I walked out of the room to find Donald Trump at his son's door, there to pick him up for a baseball game. There were quite a few students standing around watching, trying to catch a glimpse of the famed real estate magnate.

Don Jr. opened the door, wearing a Yankee jersey. Without saying a word, his father slapped him across the face, knocking him to the floor in front of all of his classmates. He simply said "put on a suit and meet me outside," and closed the door.

I am hesitant to trust the veracity of a single person's post on FB.

I doubt it was the suit that caused the booing.
ElmerMudd

Guys with lots of suits...

View attachment 864064
1701008000425.png

Who wears a suit to a college football game? Donald Trump, what a joke. No wonder he got booed. It is amazing he could walk in on his own since he suffers from a permanent disability, bone spurs

View attachment 864063
msn.com/en-us/news/politics/donald-trump-greeted-by-loud-boos-at-south-carolina-football-game/ar-AA1kxbue?cvid=d6e2baf1f30741708a0df71fb6206177&ei=17
In. Republic you can wear anything you want

Remember the story? Don junior was in college. Trump picked him up at the dorm to attend a football game. When junior wasn't wearing a suit Trump punched him knocking him flat in front of all his dorm mates.
Oh, yeah. That story was sooooo real.

Forum List

Back