Who will accept Trump's "apology" for funding the Birther Movement?

It is the oddest charge ever- Trump is either admitting that he was just another pawn who was duped by Clinton- or he is lying in order to avoid being blamed for his own Birther idiocy.

Good way of putting it, especially the part about being a "pawn" of Clinton....
I love it....LOL

He didn't apologize, moron, but he did get 45 minutes of free media time out of the deal. Libs are such fucking dumbasses.

yes, he managed to get some free publicity for his hotel (aren't you proud?)....But, it was hilarious to watch him run away (as he did in the black church) trying to avoid questions that would crucify him.....

The fun part will be when he CAN'T run away from those questions during the debate...LOL

i was a 2008 hillary PUMA and at the time, the pumas were distributing the birther question just like the memo told them too.

many of us pumas are not ever going to vote for hillary again. never

You're funny....Full of shit, but hilarious anyway.....Have another drink...LOL

20h
Hillary Clinton

✔@HillaryClinton
President Obama’s successor cannot and will not be the man who led the racist birther movement. Period.

James Asher

✔@jimasher
@HillaryClinton So why did your man#sidblumenthal spread the #obamabirther rumor to me in 2008, asking us to investigate? Remember?

12:06 AM - 16 Sep 2016 · Maryland, USA, United States

bwahaha

Jake Tapper ‏@jaketapper 1h1 hour ago
Sid Blumenthal tells @danmericaCNN: "This is false. Period."

Jake Tapper on Twitter

of course he does, the libs only know how to lie. hows your sick old nominee?

i just showed you where the campaign
mgr admitted it. read it
You really think only the Libs lie? Are you under the impression that Cons are honest and forthright? And what about Trump?

He didn't apologize, moron, but he did get 45 minutes of free media time out of the deal. Libs are such fucking dumbasses.

yes, he managed to get some free publicity for his hotel (aren't you proud?)....But, it was hilarious to watch him run away (as he did in the black church) trying to avoid questions that would crucify him.....

The fun part will be when he CAN'T run away from those questions during the debate...LOL

You're suffering delusions of grandeur.

Tweet of the day... LOL

1zl3uv6.jpg

20h
Hillary Clinton

✔@HillaryClinton
President Obama’s successor cannot and will not be the man who led the racist birther movement. Period.

James Asher

✔@jimasher
@HillaryClinton So why did your man#sidblumenthal spread the #obamabirther rumor to me in 2008, asking us to investigate? Remember?

12:06 AM - 16 Sep 2016 · Maryland, USA, United States

bwahaha

Jake Tapper ‏@jaketapper 1h1 hour ago
Sid Blumenthal tells @danmericaCNN: "This is false. Period."

Jake Tapper on Twitter

of course he does, the libs only know how to lie. hows your sick old nominee?

i just showed you where the campaign
mgr admitted it. read it
If honesty is a factor for you in this race then check out this article... I heard Chris Wallace talking about it to Brit Hume on Fox and neither questioned the integrity of the author as I believe they knew him well:

A study compared mostly false and worse statements by Clinton and Trump and found that Clinton had 27% and Trump 70%.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/07/opinion/sunday/clintons-fibs-vs-trumps-huge-lies.html?_r=0

What’s funny is Trump trying to act normal and sane – which will fail to win him any new votes, and only makes him look that much more ridiculous.

Can Trump look any more ridiculous then this???

View attachment 89860

okajaw.png

This is what passes for right wing intelligentsia.....Be proud, be VERY proud conservatives to have this idiot in your midst......LOL

What’s funny is Trump trying to act normal and sane – which will fail to win him any new votes, and only makes him look that much more ridiculous.

Can Trump look any more ridiculous then this???

View attachment 89860

okajaw.png

This is what passes for right wing intelligentsia.....Be proud, be VERY proud conservatives to have this idiot in your midst......LOL

Speaking of "intelligentsia", I haven't seen you complain to the post that this one is an answer to.

Knowing full well that Trump's repeated funding and assertions that Obama was an "illegal" president usurping the office, Trump's handlers have urged his to offer some convoluted "apology" and that he now believes that Obama was actually born in the U.S.

However, following Trump's usual hubris, his fake apology will be rephrased as a "victory" for him in having forced Obama to show his long form birth certificate.

This latest ploy will mitigate Trump's possible loss of some within his base who are STILL adamant (after 8 years) that a dark-skinned man could ever become president and that Obama MUST be a Kenyan usurper.

I would not expect for Trump to ever say, "I was completely wrong in assuming that Obama was a foreign born faker".........Rather, Trump will take "credit" for forcing Obama's hand in the BC issue, AND avoid the ensuing problematic question on the birther movement during the upcoming debates.

So, who here will accept Trump's latest misdirection at an "apology?"
"Obama may have been born in the US, but his horrible policies were born on Uranus."

From Mark Levin....could have said that myself!

Knowing full well that Trump's repeated funding and assertions that Obama was an "illegal" president usurping the office, Trump's handlers have urged his to offer some convoluted "apology" and that he now believes that Obama was actually born in the U.S.

However, following Trump's usual hubris, his fake apology will be rephrased as a "victory" for him in having forced Obama to show his long form birth certificate.

This latest ploy will mitigate Trump's possible loss of some within his base who are STILL adamant (after 8 years) that a dark-skinned man could ever become president and that Obama MUST be a Kenyan usurper.

I would not expect for Trump to ever say, "I was completely wrong in assuming that Obama was a foreign born faker".........Rather, Trump will take "credit" for forcing Obama's hand in the BC issue, AND avoid the ensuing problematic question on the birther movement during the upcoming debates.

The bottom line is that Trump has NOT apologized at all for his Birther Movement. An apology would have been directed to President Obama with an admission that he....Trump.....was wrong and possibly racist in his insistence.

Bear in mind that months and months AFTER Obama showed his long form BC which should have quieted the 2 out of 3 right wingers who thought Obama as a foreigner, Trump kept on "questioning" the issue for his own political ambitions.

Trump is scum and his supporters that don't label him a racist liar, are right in there in the same scum bucket.
Trump is a White nationalist patriot. He shouldn't apologize for this. As for Obama, that boy still needs to show his papers, especially the 50+ year old original 1961 birth certificate with the raised state seal.
Sorry boy. Your POTUS wont be showing you anything.

Trump the arrogant ass will never apologize, in spite of the fact he’s consistently wrong.
What's he apologizing for?

If that were true, then why would anyone vote for a feckless bunch of fucks/party who couldn't even get an illegally elected "foreigner" tossed out of office?

We tried but the scam was too well executed....we were either laughed at or called "racists". He never had to prove he was born in Hawaii until 2012 when a short-form was forged and put on the WH website. Any amateur photoshop student could prove it was a joke but the MSM couldn't care less about the truth.

Birthers are such idiots- they will believe a fake birth certificate posted on the internet by a convicted forger- but not believe the state of Hawaii

View attachment 89813

Watch and learn, shit-for-brains.

Birthers and youtube- lol-

View attachment 89836

The State of Hawaii says he was born in Hawaii

Now even Trump pretends to believe he was born in Hawaii

But Birthers 'know' otherwise- you know the type- the Birthers who call African Americans 'darkies'

Trump voters.

Dude, you're not very bright. I've already said why in here.

Personal attacks...the last bastion when Trump supporters cant explain the lies they've been told

Hillary's ad featuring Trump saying things that shouldn't be said in front of kids has been aired quite often here in late afternoon when kids are most likely to be home from school. I do not condone Trump's language, but I can forgive him for saying them in an adult situation. Meanwhile Hillary's continued use of the language day-after-day-after-day at such an inappropriate time-of-day has me considering her morally bankrupt.

"What Will Birthers Do Now That trump Admits Obama was Born In Hawaii?"

When you say birthers, you mean people who started it?

who started it?

Those two videos are self explanatory, so why don't you put your "dominant genes" in action and do something by yourself for once.

Since my genes are dominate they dont tolerate your recessive BS. Please answer my question and dont waste my time with silly videos put together by retarded Birthers.

Unless parental control is preventing you from watching youtube, there is no other excuse that you can't play them yourself. Beside, I already answered your question, you're just too dumb to see it.

Obviously youre recessive genes are effecting your intellect. I clearly stated that I dont put any stock in wild videos with Birthers spilling their guts. Hence I deign not to watch them. I guess since you cant articulate well enough to summarize the videos without help I will just discard your claims like the trash I anticipated they would be.

Trump the arrogant ass will never apologize, in spite of the fact he’s consistently wrong.
What's he apologizing for?
For tricking you morons into foaming at the mouth thinking the claims would cause your POTUS to have only one term.

"What Will Birthers Do Now That trump Admits Obama was Born In Hawaii?"

When you say birthers, you mean people who started it?

who started it?

Those two videos are self explanatory, so why don't you put your "dominant genes" in action and do something by yourself for once.

Since my genes are dominate they dont tolerate your recessive BS. Please answer my question and dont waste my time with silly videos put together by retarded Birthers.

Unless parental control is preventing you from watching youtube, there is no other excuse that you can't play them yourself. Beside, I already answered your question, you're just too dumb to see it.

Obviously youre recessive genes are effecting your intellect. I clearly stated that I dont put any stock in wild videos with Birthers spilling their guts. Hence I deign not to watch them. I guess since you cant articulate well enough to summarize the videos without help I will just discard your claims like the trash I anticipated they would be.

I posted more than just videos.

Since when you don't trust MSNBC?

Forum List

Back