Who will accept Trump's "apology" for funding the Birther Movement?

You consider yourself "rational" ignoring the extraordinary evidence provided here that he's not natural born?

Refusing to be outdone by other idiots, Horny Tom, DEMANDS a run for his title of leading right wing asshole.......LOL

Knowing full well that Trump's repeated funding and assertions that Obama was an "illegal" president usurping the office, Trump's handlers have urged his to offer some convoluted "apology" and that he now believes that Obama was actually born in the U.S.

However, following Trump's usual hubris, his fake apology will be rephrased as a "victory" for him in having forced Obama to show his long form birth certificate.

This latest ploy will mitigate Trump's possible loss of some within his base who are STILL adamant (after 8 years) that a dark-skinned man could ever become president and that Obama MUST be a Kenyan usurper.

I would not expect for Trump to ever say, "I was completely wrong in assuming that Obama was a foreign born faker".........Rather, Trump will take "credit" for forcing Obama's hand in the BC issue, AND avoid the ensuing problematic question on the birther movement during the upcoming debates.

So, who here will accept Trump's latest misdirection at an "apology?"

He and his minions are certainly busy trying to spin this every which way from Sunday. He is in a long line of Republicans who can NEVER just take responsibility for their actions and say they were wrong. What is that? What moral center is missing in their brains that they can't just say "I was wrong about this". They always try to spin it as someone else's fault. Witness Trump. He is a nonstop liar and his lies are on video tape, yet he'll tell another ten lies to try to cover his first lie.

Why can't these people just admit they were wrong, or admit they lied, and put forth a mea culpa: - a statement in which you say that something is your fault. You know how yuuuge a breath of fresh air it would have been to hear Trump come out today and say 'yeah, that was a stupid idea on my part, I was wrong, Obama is and always was an American citizen'.

But toadstools can never come into the direct sunlight, it burns their skin.

What’s funny is Trump trying to act normal and sane – which will fail to win him any new votes, and only makes him look that much more ridiculous.

Can Trump look any more ridiculous then this???

Trump naked statue..jpg

Why can't these people just admit they were wrong, or admit they lied, and put forth a mea culpa: - a statement in which you say that something is your fault. You know how yuuuge a breath of fresh air it would have been to hear Trump come out today and say 'yeah, that was a stupid idea on my part, I was wrong, Obama is and always was an American citizen'.

Somehow, these INSECURE nitwits (trump included) interpret any apology as a sign of "weakness".....Trump IS the most insecure candidate and that flaw is actually dangerous. If this charlatan would ever get to the oval office, he'd wonder why the government does not immediately follow his orders.....like the terrorized minions of Trump enterprises used to do.

If Trump now says Obama was born here then the follow up question needs to be "You said you had investigators in Africa who found information on Obama's birth....Did you? And if you did not then why did you tell everyone that was the case? Why should someone believe your new "super secret solutions" given that track record?"
Thus him running away from questions...and his Alt-Right er Birthers are so conflicted now...lol

Thus him running away from questions...and his Alt-Right er Birthers are so conflicted now...lol

What the nitwit Trump has done is placed the Birther movement that he funded right back on the spotlight........he was trying to avoid the question coming up at the first debate, and all that he has done is to ELICIT lots of more questions.

("Best" thing Trump could have ever done to further piss off black voters to show up on Nov. 8th AGAINST him....LOL)

And by 'extraordinary evidence' you mean the nonsensical crap you create and post in the internet?

Why do you ignore the actual documented evidence of Barack Obama's birth in the United States?

Has anybody decided which hospital he was born at yet? Or why there's no record of a physician or nurse attending in the log books? Or how his granny used her job in the probate court to find him a social security number (from Connecticut) when he was a teenager? Why do you suppose both fathers and his mother abandoned him to be raised by a white grandmother?

Has anybody figured out why Tom lies so much about Barack Obama?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Knowing full well that Trump's repeated funding and assertions that Obama was an "illegal" president usurping the office, Trump's handlers have urged his to offer some convoluted "apology" and that he now believes that Obama was actually born in the U.S.

However, following Trump's usual hubris, his fake apology will be rephrased as a "victory" for him in having forced Obama to show his long form birth certificate.

This latest ploy will mitigate Trump's possible loss of some within his base who are STILL adamant (after 8 years) that a dark-skinned man could ever become president and that Obama MUST be a Kenyan usurper.

I would not expect for Trump to ever say, "I was completely wrong in assuming that Obama was a foreign born faker".........Rather, Trump will take "credit" for forcing Obama's hand in the BC issue, AND avoid the ensuing problematic question on the birther movement during the upcoming debates.

He and his minions are certainly busy trying to spin this every which way from Sunday. He is in a long line of Republicans who can NEVER just take responsibility for their actions and say they were wrong. What is that? What moral center is missing in their brains that they can't just say "I was wrong about this". They always try to spin it as someone else's fault. Witness Trump. He is a nonstop liar and his lies are on video tape, yet he'll tell another ten lies to try to cover his first lie.

But toadstools can never come into the direct sunlight, it burns their skin.

Remember- Trump is blaming Clinton for Donald Trump being a Birther.

It is the oddest charge ever- Trump is either admitting that he was just another pawn who was duped by Clinton- or he is lying in order to avoid being blamed for his own Birther idiocy.

Trump is doing what he needs to do to shut the whiners up and not give the cocksuckers at the media something to fake outrage over....Clinton is getting destroyed so they go after Trump with BS. I can't wait for the crackdown on the media once he is president.
^Alt-Right hater of the 1st Amendment.

20h
Hillary Clinton

✔@HillaryClinton

President Obama’s successor cannot and will not be the man who led the racist birther movement. Period.

James Asher

✔@jimasher

@HillaryClinton So why did your man#sidblumenthal spread the #obamabirther rumor to me in 2008, asking us to investigate? Remember?

12:06 AM - 16 Sep 2016 · Maryland, USA, United States

bwahaha

Jake Tapper ‏@jaketapper 1h1 hour ago
Sid Blumenthal tells @danmericaCNN: "This is false. Period."

Jake Tapper on Twitter

He didn't apologize, moron, but he did get 45 minutes of free media time out of the deal. Libs are such fucking dumbasses.

20h
Hillary Clinton

✔@HillaryClinton
President Obama’s successor cannot and will not be the man who led the racist birther movement. Period.

James Asher

✔@jimasher
@HillaryClinton So why did your man#sidblumenthal spread the #obamabirther rumor to me in 2008, asking us to investigate? Remember?

12:06 AM - 16 Sep 2016 · Maryland, USA, United States

bwahaha

Jake Tapper ‏@jaketapper 1h1 hour ago
Sid Blumenthal tells @danmericaCNN: "This is false. Period."

Jake Tapper on Twitter

of course he does, the libs only know how to lie. hows your sick old nominee?

i just showed you where the campaign
mgr admitted it. read it

Who in their right mind gives a crap??? Wow amazing how all the left lines up together.

Hillary passing out, must deflect.

Obama sends 400 million in untraceable currency superseding the law, must deflect.

Hillary really has nothing to run on.

"What Will Birthers Do Now That trump Admits Obama was Born In Hawaii?"

When you say birthers, you mean people who started it?

who started it?

Those two videos are self explanatory, so why don't you put your "dominant genes" in action and do something by yourself for once.

Since my genes are dominate they dont tolerate your recessive BS. Please answer my question and dont waste my time with silly videos put together by retarded Birthers.

Unless parental control is preventing you from watching youtube, there is no other excuse that you can't play them yourself. Beside, I already answered your question, you're just too dumb to see it.

i was a 2008 hillary PUMA and at the time, the pumas were distributing the birther question just like the memo told them too.

many of us pumas are not ever going to vote for hillary again. never

Forum List

Back