Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

WelfareQueen

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2013
Uranus
Okay....I know it's way early....but for entertainment purposes I thought I would do a poll and see who folks think will be 2016 Republican Nominee.

Most pundits seem to think it's going to be one of three people....Scott Walker, Marco Rubio....or Jeb Bush. I believe all three can beat Hillary, but personally I believe Rubio and Walker would have the best shot. But who knows....this is a chance to express your opinion.

And remember....this is not who you like the best...but who you think will will the nomination. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
Walker. If Rubio doesn't do something stupid he would make a good VP pick even though he looks like a kid. Might help with the hispanic vote. Otherwise Cruz or maybe Paul, if he keeps climbing in the polls.

Walker. If Rubio doesn't do something stupid he would make a good VP pick even though he looks like a kid. Might help with the hispanic vote. Otherwise Cruz or maybe Paul, if he keeps climbing in the polls.
One thing you brought up was very important. The VP pick has to be a leader ALSO not this pick an idiot crap the VP HAS been.
Biden is a failure. Quayle was a failure. It's time for that to end.

Cruz/Paul would be fine. Cruz/Walker might be better. Jeb is a rino.
Rubio? Not sure yet.

Jeb is a RINO.

I think the GOP needs a fresh face. Someone Kennedyesque to fight off the tired, bitter, old white woman the Hildabeast. I would be fine with Rubio, Walker, or Rand Paul.

This election cycle I see as similar to the 1960 election. An old establishment figure who was not well liked or trusted (Nixon) against a younger candidate who was more likable and interesting (Kennedy).

I think Jeb is too establishment and too middle of the road. Time for some fresh blood. Rubio is Kennedyesque. He is bright, charismatic, and has the foreign policy thing down. Walker is tough....a street fighter and smart but may lack the national experience. Rand Paul is interesting and I like many of his positions. I truly think any of those 3 can beat Hillary.

I guess we'll see. :)

Cruz/Paul would be fine. Cruz/Walker might be better. Jeb is a rino.
Rubio? Not sure yet.

Jeb is a RINO.

I think the GOP needs a fresh face. Someone Kennedyesque to fight off the tired, bitter, old white woman the Hildabeast. I would be fine with Rubio, Walker, or Rand Paul.

This election cycle I see as similar to the 1960 election. An old establishment figure who was not well liked or trusted (Nixon) against a younger candidate who was more likable and interesting (Kennedy).

I think Jeb is too establishment and too middle of the road. Time for some fresh blood. Rubio is Kennedyesque. He is bright, charismatic, and has the foreign policy thing down. Walker is tough....a street fighter and smart but may lack the national experience. Rand Paul is interesting and I like many of his positions. I truly think any of those 3 can beat Hillary.

I guess we'll see. :)
Cruz....President
Walker.....VP
Gowdy....DOJ
Paul.....DHS
Pirro.....FBI
Carson....SG.
Bolton.....SOS
Brewer...budget director
The Supreme court spots would go to Gowdy/Pirro when they came up.

Exciting, isn't it ... a Cuban, a German, an Hispanic, a Canadian and a doughnut addict.

And there are more that you forgot ...

ClownCar_zps2e9ac7ac.jpg

In a grim take on "Pin The Tail On The Jackass", Democrats have only Hillary to run for President AND Vice President. No others, particularly women, willing to risk being thrown under the bus when some suave, articulate, cleans-up-nice, black fella wanders into the convention.

Okay....I know it's way early....but for entertainment purposes I thought I would do a poll and see who folks think will be 2016 Republican Nominee.

Most pundits seem to think it's going to be one of three people....Scott Walker, Marco Rubio....or Jeb Bush. I believe all three can beat Hillary, but personally I believe Rubio and Walker would have the best shot. But who knows....this is a chance to express your opinion.

And remember....this is not who you like the best...but who you think will will the nomination. :)

As of this post in time, I would like to see Trump, because he knows how to handle our off-shore enemies better than the rest you mentioned, who are too inexperienced.

If not Trump, then a Walker/Fiorina ticket sounds interesting. No, to freshman senators. Have we not learned a lesson, there?

If republican want to win Paul if they want a SLIGHT chance a winning Walker. Paul has reached out to the young,blacks,latinos etc. Might do some good in getting him elected...won't have my vote for ANY of them.

Governor for President (Bush or Walker)
Senator for Vice President (Rubio or Cruz)

I'm hoping Cruz, Paul, Walker or Carson gets the nom, but I could tolerate almost any of the other speculative candidates.

If the republicrats nominate Jeb, Crispy, or some other lame ass RINO, I'll write in Mickey Mouse.

R7x5.jpg

At this point I would say its a toss up between Jeb, Walker, and Rubio at this point I would go with Rubio I think people are underestimating him,

The jury is still out on Rubio for me, I don't like how close to Jeb he has been and his stance on amnesty is a non-starter. We'll see how it goes though.

As of this post in time, I would like to see Trump, because he knows how to handle our off-shore enemies better than the rest you mentioned, who are too inexperienced.

If not Trump, then a Walker/Fiorina ticket sounds interesting. No, to freshman senators. Have we not learned a lesson, there?

Weeeeeeeee! This is some HIGH LEVEL thinking.

Rubio also speaks fluent, flawless Spanish and is, I am told, considered attractive by many females of the species.

Scot Walker and Marco Rubio...... We take ALL the Purple States, plus Wisconsin, PA, FL and win in a landslide

It would be a massacre of monumental proportions.

Forum List

Back