Who will win the senate runoff?

Who will win the Georgia runoff?

• Total voters
I can’t make a prediction on this, but I have reasons to be optimistic that the Dems will win.

Of course you're optimistic.
How could cheaters NOT be optimistic after such a successful theft of the 2020 General and Presidential election?

America is right now on a precipice and about to fall to a place from which it cannot return.
It's a very bad place.
I kno you are worried, but Trump will be sent packing.. Then court cases with real lawyers can begin..

I do not have a prediction, but hope it would be the Democrats. This is not because I think they are great candidates as they do come with warts. I just totally disapprove of the sycophant trumper republicans running and supporting the overthrow of free elections and the will of the voters in their own state, and the trump attacks on the leaders (republican leaders, in fact) of their own state. To me, the republicans are running national traitors, against the constitution, against the rule of law, and against the election of leaders by free election. When choosing between mediocre candidates and treasonous, Anti-American scum, the choice is clear. I could never support anybody, anytime anywhere that supported treason against my country in support of an aspiring treasonous president, trying to overthrow an election by hook or by crook and mostly crook. Good luck Jon Ossoff and Raphael Warnock.
I haven't followed the races, but I heard Warnock last night at the rally in Atlanta. He seems pretty reasonable.
Haven't really followed either. Not happening in my state. You have heard me mention the importance of character in leadership positions. I have question marks on his.
You've apparently followed him more than I have. What are your questions, other than running over his wife's foot, which didn't happen.
So much for believing all women....

Divorce.

He tried to leave, she hung onto the car and almost got her foot run over, which is what happens when you try to stop a moving vehicle with your tongue. She moved in time and called the cops because DIVORCE.

Not a bruise, even. He didn't run over her foot or even try to run over her foot. He was trying to leave a fruitless argument.

Is he a good actor? A controlling, old fashioned patriarch of the household? Maybe. Maybe he should get together with some of Amy Cony Barrett's friends, huh?
That incident was after the divorce and I doubt he ran over her foot. My brother got his foot run over by the dilly bar man witch drove something no much bigger than a motorized ice cream freezer on wheel and it broke two bones on the top of his foot. Suspect he could be a charismatic, possible better suited to a PTL club show. That said, Loefler is definitely morally, ethically and challanged and an borderline traitorous against the foundation of the country, like Purdue. If looking at shown evil vs possible moral character weakness, would have to go with the possible rather than the demonstrated. No 3rd choice available in a run off.

I do not have a prediction, but hope it would be the Democrats. This is not because I think they are great candidates as they do come with warts. I just totally disapprove of the sycophant trumper republicans running and supporting the overthrow of free elections and the will of the voters in their own state, and the trump attacks on the leaders (republican leaders, in fact) of their own state. To me, the republicans are running national traitors, against the constitution, against the rule of law, and against the election of leaders by free election. When choosing between mediocre candidates and treasonous, Anti-American scum, the choice is clear. I could never support anybody, anytime anywhere that supported treason against my country in support of an aspiring treasonous president, trying to overthrow an election by hook or by crook and mostly crook. Good luck Jon Ossoff and Raphael Warnock.
I haven't followed the races, but I heard Warnock last night at the rally in Atlanta. He seems pretty reasonable.
Haven't really followed either. Not happening in my state. You have heard me mention the importance of character in leadership positions. I have question marks on his.
You've apparently followed him more than I have. What are your questions, other than running over his wife's foot, which didn't happen.

Divorce.

He tried to leave, she hung onto the car and almost got her foot run over, which is what happens when you try to stop a moving vehicle with your tongue. She moved in time and called the cops because DIVORCE.

Not a bruise, even. He didn't run over her foot or even try to run over her foot. He was trying to leave a fruitless argument.

Is he a good actor? A controlling, old fashioned patriarch of the household? Maybe. Maybe he should get together with some of Amy Cony Barrett's friends, huh?
My point is why do we believe Blasey Ford and not her? More evidence here than with CBF. The hypocrisy is mind blowing. It is OK to believe neither! Saying "believe all women" is crazy and I am a father of two girls.
By the end of the confirmation hearing, who believed in Blasey Ford? Kavanaugh has been a good justice, so far.

I can’t make a prediction on this, but I have reasons to be optimistic that the Dems will win.

No one should make any predictions.

They can say how they want the election to turn out but no one knows the results until all the votes have been cast and all the ballots counted.

Anything can happen and we don't know until it does happen.

Divorce.

My point is why do we believe Blasey Ford and not her? More evidence here than with CBF. The hypocrisy is mind blowing. It is OK to believe neither! Saying "believe all women" is crazy and I am a father of two girls.
By the end of the confirmation hearing, who believed in Blasey Ford? Kavanaugh has been a good justice, so far.
Old Lady still does...as do many others.

Divorce.

Warnock's wife incident was investigated, there was nothing wrong with her foot.
Blasey Ford wasn't investigated....

That is the difference...

Don't worry, the folks running that election will make sure that enough fraudulent ballots are included to surpass Republican vote totals.

So you think that lin wood is right. It's useless to vote so the republican voters in Georgia should just stay home. Don't waste your time or risk being exposed to the virus.

Divorce.

Warnock's wife incident was investigated, there was nothing wrong with her foot.
Blasey Ford wasn't investigated....

That is the difference...
FBI investigated CBF and found zero evidence. So you do believe CBF. LOL.

Divorce.

You don't. I don't. Heard that argument that women must be believed, never bought it any more than if they said politicians must always be believed. Strictly an emotional manipulation appeal that does not speak to rational facts proved or provable.

Don't worry, the folks running that election will make sure that enough fraudulent ballots are included to surpass Republican vote totals.

So you think that lin wood is right. It's useless to vote so the republican voters in Georgia should just stay home. Don't waste your time or risk being exposed to the virus.
Dana and her virus. My goodness.

Divorce.

You don't. I don't. Heard that argument that women must be believed, never bought it any more than if they said politicians must always be believed. Strictly an emotional appeal that does not speak to rational facts proved or provable.
CBF lied. Blatantly. Yet many here still believe her.

Divorce.

IF a dem is still saying "the woman must always be believed" there's hypocrisy. I believe something went on between Ford and Kavenaugh simply because there were mult accounts of him being a bad drunk, but it was absurd to say he shouldn't be confirmed because of something "less than rape" that happened in HS. It's not really unusual behavior. A gentleman would simply have said "She may be sincere but she is in error about me, but I sincerely apologize to anyone I may have offended while a young man, and I have matured over the years to be who I am today."

The fact that he couldn't even say that, when it was obvious he'd offended people in his "yout" makes me think he lied through his teeth. Not that I care much. The whole Rehnquist/O'Connor thing creeped me out. Nerds in lust. LOL

There have been recount with republicans present.

I don't care about a "recount". I want audits.

There was already an audit in Georgia.

Everything you people demand you end up still losing the election. Yet you don't accept it. You never will.

What will you demand after another audit?

How many times do you and trump have to lose before you stop this?

Why didn't you have an option for "split" OP?

Many people believe that will be the case.

However, as of the last few days, I've been feeling truly positive about today's runoff.

I believe BOTH Warnock and Ossoff will be triumphant.

It will be all due to the ground effort of the local black political groups work.

The National Democratic Party would have had damn near NOTHIING to do w/the coming win.

Never did know what to believe with CBF. Why do you say that?

Divorce.

You don't. I don't. Heard that argument that women must be believed, never bought it any more than if they said politicians must always be believed. Strictly an emotional appeal that does not speak to rational facts proved or provable.
I thought Kavanaugh should be rejected not because abortion, not because he was a drunk teenager, but because of his highly partisan and unprofessional rant in his closing remarks.

Divorce.

I thought Kavanaugh should be rejected not because abortion, not because he was a drunk teenager, but because of his highly partisan and unprofessional rant in his closing remarks.
You're moving the goal posts. Did you believe the accusations against him? Yes or no?

I think the Republicans will win but it’s very possible that they flip.

Either way, I’ll accept the outcome of this election. Because I’m not a child.

Forum List

Back