Who will win the senate runoff?

Who will win the Georgia runoff?

• Total voters
People keep saying this election was anti-Trump but pro-Republican otherwise, so I'm guessing it will go to the Republicans. Even though the Pubs in this race are stalwart Trump supporters, I don't think that matters. People know they are voting for the majority in the senate, on whether conservative or liberal policies are enacted. Trump has already been dealt with. I think they'll back up conservative ideas.

I do not have a prediction, but hope it would be the Democrats. This is not because I think they are great candidates as they do come with warts. I just totally disapprove of the sycophant trumper republicans running and supporting the overthrow of free elections and the will of the voters in their own state, and the trump attacks on the leaders (republican leaders, in fact) of their own state. To me, the republicans are running national traitors, against the constitution, against the rule of law, and against the election of leaders by free election. When choosing between mediocre candidates and treasonous, Anti-American scum, the choice is clear. I could never support anybody, anytime anywhere that supported treason against my country in support of an aspiring treasonous president, trying to overthrow an election by hook or by crook and mostly crook. Good luck Jon Ossoff and Raphael Warnock.
I haven't followed the races, but I heard Warnock last night at the rally in Atlanta. He seems pretty reasonable.
Haven't really followed either. Not happening in my state. You have heard me mention the importance of character in leadership positions. I have question marks on his.
You've apparently followed him more than I have. What are your questions, other than running over his wife's foot, which didn't happen.
So much for believing all women....

Divorce.

He tried to leave, she hung onto the car and almost got her foot run over, which is what happens when you try to stop a moving vehicle with your tongue. She moved in time and called the cops because DIVORCE.

Not a bruise, even. He didn't run over her foot or even try to run over her foot. He was trying to leave a fruitless argument.

Is he a good actor? A controlling, old fashioned patriarch of the household? Maybe. Maybe he should get together with some of Amy Cony Barrett's friends, huh?
My point is why do we believe Blasey Ford and not her? More evidence here than with CBF. The hypocrisy is mind blowing. It is OK to believe neither! Saying "believe all women" is crazy and I am a father of two girls.
By the end of the confirmation hearing, who believed in Blasey Ford? Kavanaugh has been a good justice, so far.
Old Lady still does...as do many others.
You don't. I don't. Heard that argument that women must be believed, never bought it any more than if they said politicians must always be believed. Strictly an emotional appeal that does not speak to rational facts proved or provable.
CBF lied. Blatantly. Yet many here still believe her.
I thought Kavanaugh should be rejected not because abortion, not because he was a drunk teenager, but because of his highly partisan and unprofessional rant in his closing remarks.
You're moving the goal posts. Did you believe the accusations against him? Yes or no?
I already answered that.
You actually didn't
I told you I NEVER KNEW WHAT TO MAKE OF CBF. Did you hear me that time? After you put words in my mouth I never said?
That is not an answer. That is you skating. I just asked for a "yes" or a "no"?
I don't know.
Gut feel?
After hassling for an hour, now you are asking for a feel of her gut?o_O
I am asking for an answer. Leftists cannot seem to give one

I do not have a prediction, but hope it would be the Democrats. This is not because I think they are great candidates as they do come with warts. I just totally disapprove of the sycophant trumper republicans running and supporting the overthrow of free elections and the will of the voters in their own state, and the trump attacks on the leaders (republican leaders, in fact) of their own state. To me, the republicans are running national traitors, against the constitution, against the rule of law, and against the election of leaders by free election. When choosing between mediocre candidates and treasonous, Anti-American scum, the choice is clear. I could never support anybody, anytime anywhere that supported treason against my country in support of an aspiring treasonous president, trying to overthrow an election by hook or by crook and mostly crook. Good luck Jon Ossoff and Raphael Warnock.
I haven't followed the races, but I heard Warnock last night at the rally in Atlanta. He seems pretty reasonable.
Haven't really followed either. Not happening in my state. You have heard me mention the importance of character in leadership positions. I have question marks on his.
You've apparently followed him more than I have. What are your questions, other than running over his wife's foot, which didn't happen.

Divorce.

He tried to leave, she hung onto the car and almost got her foot run over, which is what happens when you try to stop a moving vehicle with your tongue. She moved in time and called the cops because DIVORCE.

Not a bruise, even. He didn't run over her foot or even try to run over her foot. He was trying to leave a fruitless argument.

Is he a good actor? A controlling, old fashioned patriarch of the household? Maybe. Maybe he should get together with some of Amy Cony Barrett's friends, huh?
My point is why do we believe Blasey Ford and not her? More evidence here than with CBF. The hypocrisy is mind blowing. It is OK to believe neither! Saying "believe all women" is crazy and I am a father of two girls.
By the end of the confirmation hearing, who believed in Blasey Ford? Kavanaugh has been a good justice, so far.
You don't. I don't. Heard that argument that women must be believed, never bought it any more than if they said politicians must always be believed. Strictly an emotional appeal that does not speak to rational facts proved or provable.
I thought Kavanaugh should be rejected not because abortion, not because he was a drunk teenager, but because of his highly partisan and unprofessional rant in his closing remarks.
You're moving the goal posts. Did you believe the accusations against him? Yes or no?
I already answered that.
You actually didn't
I told you I NEVER KNEW WHAT TO MAKE OF CBF. Did you hear me that time? After you put words in my mouth I never said?
I don't know.
Gut feel?
She probably does feel like being maneuvered. That sounds like you,.. and me to, for that matter. Like it pissed you off being told women must be believe, because the are women.

Divorce.

I already answered that.
You actually didn't
I don't know.
Gut feel?
She probably does feel like being maneuvered. That sounds like you,.. and me to, for that matter. Like it pissed you off being told women must be believe, because the are women.
It's time to break this chain, boys. I've tried but y'all keep hitting reply on it. Break the string. Use a selective quote next time or just post without a reply. Please.

Hell yeah. I made it to Villa Rica on I-20 ten minutes after the polls closed, but the nice people let me register right away. I listed my address as the Waffle House over in the big mall down the road in Douglasville, but they didn't seem surprised. A nice young black man gave me a hit off a big joint of Georgia skunk weed, then while I was voting this stripper gave a hand job and guy in a fedora digitedly penetrated me, then they gave me can of Red Bull and told me where I could buy a 200ml of Aristocrat Vodka for $1.75, and I was back home in time to still watch Steve Kornacki pull them votes from the DeKalb County Vote Review Board for Mr. Ossoff.

Forum List

Back