Who would you rather be in a foxhole with?

Who would you rather be in a foxhole with?

• Total voters
I chose McCain because I don't think I could survive "thousands and thousands" dancing on the foxhole's rooftop.

Trump cant stand on a stage in front of a few hundred friendlys without trying to hide - hes a pussy

W
Here's the scenario: It's war time. And you have a choice of sharing a foxhole with John McCain or Donald Trump. Who would YOU choose?
Trump. Mccain is dead
His obesity makes him a good shield

Can you imagine? Trump on one side and fat ass hillary on the other?
Yeah his girth would be enough for both of us. After all this time she’s still living in your head?
W owned you 8 years, your hypocrisy rages on
Dubya collapsed the economy and sent thousands of our soldiers to die for absolutely nothing in Iraq. You defended him then as much as you defend Trump now. I will laugh when your cult leaders convince you he was a RINO like Dubya in a few years.

I give respect when it's deserved Trump warrants none
If Trump deserves no respect as a millionaire job creator and leader of the free world just think how wasted a human existence your life is.....

Trump cant stand on a stage in front of a few hundred friendlys without trying to hide - hes a pussy
Seriously, you havent seen trump rallies on tv? You need to spend less time masterbating

and you need to spend more time in spelling class ..

uneducated Trumpdrones crack me up,

Forum List

Back