Who Would YOU Rather Have as President?

Who would you prefer to be President?

• Total voters

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
There are only four people in line to be President, and one of them actualy *is* President, whether you like him or not, and that is Trump.

But if if you could have Trump get impeached or assassinated along with anyone else in the way, who would you prefer to see as President?

Mike Pence? He is far more conservative than Trump is and I think he understands how to run our Federal Presidency better than Trump.

Paul Ryan? He is more libertarian and Open borders, but still fairly conservative, as is Mich McConnell.

So who would it be; the devil you know (Trump) or the devil you dont know (the rest)?

But...but...

I thought the whole purpose of the Trump investigation was so we could put Hillary in her rightful place?

:lmao:

Trump is already better president than Reagan, he has proven himself to be very capable. I pick Trump...

FDR for his economic outlook
Ike for his love of science
Theodore Roosevelt for his anti-trust beliefs and love of nature

Wrap that up in one package.

None of them would be my first (or 5th) choice. That said, Trump. At least we stop kicking the can on some major stuff and fill SC positions with people who don't despise the Constitution.

(hyperbole, barely)

Trump has an ever growing list of real, actual results to run on.

What do Democrats have? Setting a new world record for sexual harassment?

That wasn't the question. Of course we all know you cannot read.

FDR who prolonged the Great Depression?

Ike wanted to go the moon? I thought that was JFK.

I'll give you that last one on Roosevelt and nature. Anti-trust? Not so much.

Dead people are ineligible to serve as President. It’s in the Constitution.

There are only four people in line to be President, and one of them actualy *is* President, whether you like him or not, and that is Trump.

But if if you could have Trump get impeached or assassinated along with anyone else in the way, who would you prefer to see as President?

Mike Pence? He is far more conservative than Trump is and I think he understands how to run our Federal Presidency better than Trump.

Paul Ryan? He is more libertarian and Open borders, but still fairly conservative, as is Mich McConnell.

So who would it be; the devil you know (Trump) or the devil you dont know (the rest)?
Walker

Forum List

Back