Who would you trust to investigate Biden's failed withdrawl?

That is the point.

There is no accountability

Corruption and incompetency rules the Federal government.

And no deterrence either. Look at the bullshit that went on to illegally surveil the Trump campaign in 2016. Look at the bullshit that Hillary got away with for her unprotected and unsecure email server, look at the bullshit that so many people got away with during the whole Russian collusion crap. People broke the law repeatedly and got away with it. No accountability, but even worse is no deterrence, meaning the fuckers can do it again and again. Same people, different people, what's the difference?

You are suffering from extreme A-TAB... Anything To Absolve Biden.

Unfortunately the only cure is impartiality and rational critical fact processing... so, unfortunately you are doomed.
So you missed much of what I said. Right there on your screen.

I'm used to it from you guys. Your simplistic, shallow, binary thinking is always fascinating.

I have a lot of questions on our "intelligence", which looks to have been pretty fucking flawed.

But it's also possible that Biden cherry-picked information, and/or made bad assumptions with it.

Another great example of why we should stay the fuck out of that sand.

Why do you assume the intelligence was flawed? There is zero evidence of that. The only flawed intelligence is Biden. Adam Schiff said today the intelligence predicted this outcome. It was ignored. This is 100% on Biden and his team. Period.

Agreed.

Also agree that in 15 months when Republicans take the House, a Republican led investigation can't be trusted any more than a Democrat investigation today.

But that is really the point of the question. Who today would both sides trust to impartially investigate?

I contend the answer is...no one.
If we are looking at this operationally. The White House with the President being commander in chief should hold a review of the military and intel agencies that may have gathered or reported inaccurate intel and find out where things went wrong. If the issue was simply a bad judgment call by Biden then there is nothing to investigate, he gets held accountable by voters next election. If it was bad intel given to Biden then that certainly should be looked into. If there were bad operational procedures made during the withdrawal then those should be looked at by military leaders.

So you missed much of what I said. Right there on your screen.

I'm used to it from you guys. Your simplistic, shallow, binary thinking is always fascinating.
Riiiight...if Trump was president and fucked up this badly...you'd be screaming 'bad intelligence...it's totally understandable he innocently cherry picked data and made poor assumption...'

Get the fuck outta here with your holier that thou bullshit and take a good long look in the mirror. See that guy? He's the only one buying your bullshit.

Riiiight...if Trump was president and fucked up this badly...you'd be screaming 'bad intelligence...it's totally understandable he innocently cherry picked data and made poor assumption...'

Get the fuck outta here with your holier that thou bullshit and take a good long look in the mirror. See that guy? He's the only one buying your bullshit.
How simple your world is.

If we are looking at this operationally. The White House with the President being commander in chief should hold a review of the military and intel agencies that may have gathered or reported inaccurate intel and find out where things went wrong. If the issue was simply a bad judgment call by Biden then there is nothing to investigate, he gets held accountable by voters next election. If it was bad intel given to Biden then that certainly should be looked into. If there were bad operational procedures made during the withdrawal then those should be looked at by military leaders.
Do you trust the White House to conduct a fair and impartial review when Biden and by extension the Democrats political future hangs in the balance ?

I do not.

And I suspect that you do not either.

Do you trust the White House to conduct a fair and impartial review when Biden and by extension the Democrats political future hangs in the balance ?

I do not.

And I suspect that you do not either.
Its their ship to manage and run. I'm not talking about PR games, I'm talking about operational efficiency. any CEO would run a review in the midst of a huge mistake to see what went wrong and fix the issues so these things don't happen again.

And while we are at it, we should ask the head fox to investigate the missing chickens
The person responsible for the hen house runs the investigation into the missing chickens. Unfortunately the Fox in this case are Republicans. All y'all want to do is kill chickens.

And no deterrence either. Look at the bullshit that went on to illegally surveil the Trump campaign in 2016. Look at the bullshit that Hillary got away with for her unprotected and unsecure email server, look at the bullshit that so many people got away with during the whole Russian collusion crap. People broke the law repeatedly and got away with it. No accountability, but even worse is no deterrence, meaning the fuckers can do it again and again. Same people, different people, what's the difference?
Fuck you. You assholes attacked the intelligence community every day for the 4 years that your Ape God was in office. Now Biden ignored them?

Your cult gives new meaning to the word hypocrits.

Its their ship to manage and run. I'm not talking about PR games, I'm talking about operational efficiency. any CEO would run a review in the midst of a huge mistake to see what went wrong and fix the issues so these things don't happen again.
You sidestepped the question Slade.

You sidestepped the question Slade.

I don't trust them on a PR standpoint to report everything that happened to the world. I also don't think thats necessary. They need to fix this internally. It is in their best interest to do so. They will be out of power in a few years anyway and a new admin will be taking over and then it will be their responsibility.

Forum List

Back