Whom Do You Respect More?

He didn't dodge the draft, his birthday was #356 out of 365 numbers for the year of 1946, he simply wasn't called up!...I should know I was born in the same year, and WAS called up!

Last edited:
He didn't dodge the draft, his birthaday was #356 out of 365 for the year of 1946, he simply wasn't called up!...I should know I was born in the same year!

Did they draft anyone in 1946?

What can you expect douche bags to post other than lies and slander?

What unit did Sanders serve in? Oh, wait, he declared himself a conscientious objector and evaded the draft...thaaaat's right.

Oh well, so much for this latest piece of Leftist bullshit.

You talk as if you served a day of your life in the military.

Prove I didn't.

U.S. combat veterans or Draft-Dodger Donnie?

And how desperate do you have to be to cite Facebook as supporting evidence?

Are you saying these veterans are lying? Kindly prove your assertion.

Fucking John "You KNOW I served in VietNam" Kerry LIED through his nose in front of a Congressional hearing!

th

It's a hard one.

Someone who's willing to follow their principles and not go to someone else's war, and willing to risk the repercussions of this, compared to someone who is willing to go and get shot at and bombed all because someone tells him to.

Both sides have a sense of courage and also weakness.

You talk as if you served a day of your life in the military.

Prove I didn't.

And how desperate do you have to be to cite Facebook as supporting evidence?

Are you saying these veterans are lying? Kindly prove your assertion.

Nice try trying to play the guilt game with me.

You are the one lying. I said nothing about the veterans lying.

Instead of asking me to prove a negative, you need to prove for a fact that Trump dodged the draft. Until you do that, you will get no decent response from me.

And if you're lying about being in service, you are beneath the scum of the earth. You don't lie about putting your life on the line for your country. Ever.

Forum List

Back