Whoopi Says She's "Humiliated," May Quit

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Last edited:
This horrible.
HHHAAAAAAHHAAAAA *snort* HHHAAAAHHHAAAAA

Someone needs to explain to her, using small words, that she's as dumb as a fucking sack of hammers and just needs to let someone with more than a single digit IQ handle anything more complicated than celebrity gossip.

This is horrible.

Gee. She feels humiliated. She's gonna pout. She's gonna shout. How dare you discipline a black person! Hold them to account for their words!

Gee Whoopi, wonder how all those Jews felt who were gassed to death!

So do us a favor and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Screen Shot 2022-02-02 at 3.20.13 PM.png

No doubt now ABC will hire some other token black to replace her.

Gee. She feels humiliated. She's gonna pout. She's gonna shout. How dare you discipline a black person! Hold them to account for their words!

Gee Whoopi, wonder how all those Jews felt who were gassed to death!

So us a favor and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

View attachment 596143

No doubt now ABC will hire some other token black to replace her.

Anti-semitism is rampant among black leftists. Barack Obama, and his mentor Louis Farrakhan are great examples of this. As are Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

In fact, all four of the Holocaust deniers the Democrats elected to Congress are black.

I won't watch it anyway until Joy Behar is gone. And probably not even then cuz they'll just put another far left loon in her place. That show is ridiculous.

Then why watch it al all. If I go into a doctor's office and shit like that mind rot is on, I change the channel or make them change the channel or disable the TV from working.

This is horrible.

I loathe Whoopi Goldberg, but this incident just shows why people hate Jews so much. Fuck you, Jews. How is somebody going to lose their job because they don't parrot the Jews' preferred lies. The real holocaust of the 20th century was the 66 million Russian Christians the Bolshevik Jews slaughtered.

Forum List

Back