Whoopi Says She's "Humiliated," May Quit

ABC was probably looking to get rid of her and this was their excuse. She was good when she was a comedian but now she's just a bitter, angry, hateful panelist, just like the rest of them. The View blows.
In her current position it might be wise for her to learn a little about history. She also needs to be aware that history is not all about black victimization.

Naw…she helped perpetuate cancel culture. She gets what’s coming to her.
That’s called karma.

1643836538731.jpeg

Gee. She feels humiliated. She's gonna pout. She's gonna shout. How dare you discipline a black person! Hold them to account for their words!

Gee Whoopi, wonder how all those Jews felt who were gassed to death!

So do us a favor and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

View attachment 596143

No doubt now ABC will hire some other token black to replace her.
If the SCOTUS does not get her first.

Maybe Whoopie learned a lesson about the Marxist cancel culture she supports.

I loathe Whoopi Goldberg, but this incident just shows why people hate Jews so much. Fuck you, Jews. How is somebody going to lose their job because they don't parrot the Jews' preferred lies. The real holocaust of the 20th century was the 66 million Russian Christians the Bolshevik Jews slaughtered.
Why did Joo Roseanne lose her job?

Mac-7

Fake apology and she doubled down by quoting the far left frauds of the ADL
Yeah Greenblatt or whoever said that only whites can be racist against blacks. Same concept in CRT. And Jews are white regardless of what anyone says, they are caucasian. So it is impossible to be racist against Jews. Now Critical theories are used against Jews/Israel and the oppressor of Palestine.
FKiNKXmUcAM77Vd

I’m with idiot black woman in this

she said somthing stupid and apologized for it

that seems like enough to me
I have to agree.

Either

a) she said something stupid, that made it sound like she believed something that she does not believe. She apologized for it, and we should move on.

or

b) she truly believes that the holocaust was white-on-white so she doesn't care about it, in which case she should be fired.

There's no interpretation under which she should be suspended.

Why is the view persecuting this poor minority female for speaking her truth?

The View is both racist and misogynist... Boycott The View!

Forum List

Back