Whoopi Says She's "Humiliated," May Quit

I just tried to contact The View or ABC or ABC News to share my opinion that Whoopi Goldberg should be unceremoniously fired in the same fashion as Paula Deen and Roseanne Barr. This reeks of black privilege. No surprise that The View was not listed and conveniently, the form won't submit it you don't list the show. Time to boycott ABC.

I just tried to contact The View or ABC or ABC News to share my opinion that Whoopi Goldberg should be unceremoniously fired in the same fashion as Paula Deen and Roseanne Barr. This reeks of black privilege. No surprise that The View was not listed and conveniently, the form won't submit it you don't list the show. Time to boycott ABC.

I haven't watched the regular TV in decades. And I probably never will.

That is totally irrelevant, they were both deprived of their livelihoods because of racist comments--ages ago. Goldberg has made the comments currently and should be unceremoniously removed from television.
so why bring them up and they were not deprived of an ything. they dont have to work.

so why bring them up and they were not deprived of an ything. they dont have to work.
Because the way they were removed IS relevant. Have you ever heard the old saw "what is good for the goose is good for the gander?" They were deprived of their opportunity to earn the livelihood they chose at the time. If they could be canceled for historical racism--Whoopi should be canceled for current racism as well.

Because the way they were removed IS relevant. Have you ever heard the old saw "what is good for the goose is good for the gander?" They were deprived of their opportunity to earn the livelihood they chose at the time. If they could be canceled for historical racism--Whoopi should be canceled for current racism as well.
actusally paula dean was not removed from anything she still workin for the food network and fox. and roseanne chooses not too. she can afdfrod not too. there fine.
there situation Have nothing to do with racist whoopi

Looks like she's eating herself to death. Does she know how dangerous Covid is for fatties?
Lol, I would not know what she looks like these days. I don't think I am a part of the market segment for what ever show she is on. I watch tails of Wells Fargo at 5 o'clock in the morning while I eat breakfast and what ever is on grit channel when I go to bed at 930 pm. If it's not on grit I am likely not watching it. The only variant to this is Thursday night Black list. Or buckeye football.

actusally paula dean was not removed from anything she still workin for the food network and fox. and roseanne chooses not too. she can afdfrod not too. there fine.
there situation Have nothing to do with racist whoopi
I've explained in very clear English why they are relevant to Whoopi's racist comments. You have a problem with comprehension.

I don't like this commie either, but I can't find what she said that was inaccurate.
She denies it now but someone supposed what she meant was that whites killing whites, aka germans killing Jews, does not move her needle

thats offensive, but I can take anything blacks like her can dish out

Let her. Maybe she'll get lucky and they'll do a Sister Act 4 & 5...

It's been a few years since I've seen a picture of her, when did she sign on to be a body double for Jabba the Hutt?
That's not nice. Jabba the Hutt was much cuter and even as a puppet had more brain cells.

Forum List

Back