Whoopi Says She's "Humiliated," May Quit

This is horrible.
HHHAAAAAAHHAAAAA *snort* HHHAAAAHHHAAAAA

Well she was right jew is not really a race

znsnnsnsnsjsjsj.jpeg

I've never understood how people could like Whoopi. She's nasty. Revolting.

Just a few minutes ago I was watching an old episode of Blue Bloods. Then Whoopi came onscreen and I had to quickly change the channel.

Those who like her don't have to worry - in two weeks she'll be back on The View oinking louder than ever. She doesn't have enough class to quit.

I’m with idiot black woman in this

she said somthing stupid and apologized for it

that seems like enough to me
It is, the get out of stupid racist card was already issued. Apparently if you get your news, base your opinion, on what a washed up Hollywood celebrity says you get what you deserve. Such a clown show.

Nope, that is what ABC is saying. I say fire that bitch for racism like Paula Deen and Roseanne Barr--why the black privilege.
paula dean was not fired she still workd for the food network and the fox network. and roseanne made a bad joke and medication they have nothing to do with whoopis racist atitude,

Personally I’m getting a kick out of watching the Leftards whining that cancel culture has gone too far.
She said what all racists say and is being taught to children.
You’re seeing the pendulum starting to return. Truckers in Canada, boycotts in America, elections being won to turn the tide. She did not misspeak. She believes whites can’t be racists and Nazis never considered Jews a race. Anyone that ignorant should have no platform anywhere except on a street corner yelling at the sky.
Her ilk made the rules, time for us to shove it down their throats.

The pendulum is not returning--the Left has lost it all. Politically. The media. The culture. Everything.

And it is glorious.

You stupid fuck. So your beliefs are determined by how you feel about the particular individuals involved? What a weakling
You can't FIND a more racist institution today in America than the Democrat party. Whoopsie just let slip and said the quiet part out loud. Come to think of it, Jews in that party probably DESERVE the abuse. Anyone who votes for people like AOC, Ilhan Omar, and Rashida the Palestinian wunderkind, should have no expectation of justice.

I don't like this commie either, but I can't find what she said that was inaccurate.

In a sense, Goldburg was correct. However, her remarks raise a whole host of questions and observations.

1.) To say that the Holocaust was simply man’s inhumanity to man completely misses the larger point that anti-Semitism and racism are both forms of prejudice. They are essentially the same thing.

2.) Can we not also say that slavery was man’s inhumanity to man? If so, why make the distinction in regards to the Holocaust?

3.) I think it’s a lame attempt to downplay the Holocaust or at least separate the two in a way that makes slavery and racism appear worse than it was. That’s not to say they were not horrible and unjust, but I think most can agree that the Holocaust is the bloodiest and most savage chapter in human history.

I’m with idiot black woman in this

she said somthing stupid and apologized for it

that seems like enough to me
Karma has its perks. She's a victim of her own idiotology. No one of the right would get by with 2 weeks. They would be banished forever. I have zero sympathy for leftist nazis getting a minor slap on the wrist.

BTW, the Jews suffered far more during the Holocaust than American blacks EVER did during our SHORT slavery period

Karma has its perks. She's a victim of her own idiotology. No one of the right would get by with 2 weeks. They would be banished forever. I have zero sympathy for leftist nazis getting a minor slap on the wrist.

BTW, the Jews suffered far more during the Holocaust than American blacks EVER did during our SHORT slavery period
do not forget a few thousand in holocoust were not jewish an d if hitler wasnt stopped je wouldf have murdered half the world. hyprocrites liberalls are wineing about cancell cultural , when they started it. This has nothing to do with it. Whoopi is hatefull racist , ignorant woman that should be fired,

Forum List

Back