Whoopi Says She's "Humiliated," May Quit

I’m with idiot black woman in this

she said somthing stupid and apologized for it

that seems like enough to me
I don't like this commie either, but I can't find what she said that was inaccurate.

This is horrible.
HHHAAAAAAHHAAAAA *snort* HHHAAAAHHHAAAAA

Hey Whop
This is horrible.
HHHAAAAAAHHAAAAA *snort* HHHAAAAHHHAAAAA

Hey Whoopi don't let the door hit you on the way out.

200.gif

Sadly the propagandist will just hire another demafasict racist and just make sure they keep their racism toned down

These women on The View (including Whoopi) say the dumbest things. You can't help but laugh AT them. Of course, the left rather laugh WITH them. Cheer them on. Get these women all fired up, that it makes you want to puke!

now she is having a fit. lol lol. good bye.

You get attacked by people and their narrative, why would you care to stick around. She has enough money not to care. The "You're all anti-Semites unless you believe us 100%" argument is lame.

I loathe Whoopi Goldberg, but this incident just shows why people hate Jews so much. Fuck you, Jews. How is somebody going to lose their job because they don't parrot the Jews' preferred lies. The real holocaust of the 20th century was the 66 million Russian Christians the Bolshevik Jews slaughtered.
I will admit, when I heard today it has been declared that Whoopie Goldberg's stage name is the dreaded CULTURAL APPROPRIATION, and some Jews are demanding it back, I snort laughed until I wheezed.

You get attacked by people and their narrative, why would you care to stick around. She has enough money not to care. The "You're all anti-Semites unless you believe us 100%" argument is lame.
saying the holocaust wasn’t about race is lame…ignorant, racist and lame

100 percent wrong

Forum List

Back