whoopi thinks god likes abortions

Uh no, on multiple multiple occasions god/Jesus was adamant about not hurting children. "Woe unto thee that harms the little children" and so on.

God also gives the Hebrews explicit instructions to murder children... when he isn't murdering them himself.

Aside from that god specifically said though thou shall not murder, it got reworded over time to be kill instead of murder. So if I did something that mistakingly caused someone's death or I kill someone in self defense that's one thing, but murdering someone intentionally and knowingly ending someone's life without cause. Which is what abortion is. Once an egg is fertilized that's it, it's a baby. Aside from unforseen consequences if you leave it alone it will be born in 9 months. Doesn't matter if its just a blob it's still a baby that will spend the next 16 to 20 years evolving and growing.

Actually, only about a third of fertilized eggs become babies... they either don't attach to the uterine wall, they miscarry or the woman aborts.

So abortion is a double whammy. You harmed a child and committed murder.

I know suicide is considered the ultimate sin, but honestly to me I'd say harming a innocent child is the worst thing you can do.

Fetuses aren't children.

Jeremiah 1:5
Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.

Okay, the problem with that is that he knew Jeremiah BEFORE he was formed in the womb. That means he knew Jeremiah before he was a gleem in his daddy's eye.

It's funny when anti God and religious loons tell us what God would do

Actually, you can read it in the bible.

God drowned every baby in the world in the Great Flood.
He killed every first born child in Egypt in the 10th Plague.
He ordered the Israelites to slaughter the children of the Amelekits, Moabites, Ammonites, etc.
He killed the infant baby of David and Bathsheba to punish David for adultery.
He sent two she bears to maul 42 children who mocked a bald prophet.

I could list a bunch of others, but you get the picture.

Hey, if you read the bible, God is just fine with killing fetuses.

Num. 5:11: The LORD spoke to Moses, saying:
Num. 5:12: Speak to the Israelites and say to them: If any man’s wife goes astray and is unfaithful to him,
Num. 5:13: if a man has had intercourse with her but it is hidden from her husband, so that she is undetected though she has defiled herself, and there is no witness against her since she was not caught in the act;
Num. 5:14: if a spirit of jealousy comes on him, and he is jealous of his wife who has defiled herself; or if a spirit of jealousy comes on him, and he is jealous of his wife, though she has not defiled herself;
Num. 5:15: then the man shall bring his wife to the priest. And he shall bring the offering required for her, one-tenth of an ephah of barley flour. He shall pour no oil on it and put no frankincense on it, for it is a grain offering of jealousy, a grain offering of remembrance, bringing iniquity to remembrance.
Num. 5:16: Then the priest shall bring her near, and set her before the LORD;
Num. 5:17: the priest shall take holy water in an earthen vessel, and take some of the dust that is on the floor of the tabernacle and put it into the water.
Num. 5:18: The priest shall set the woman before the LORD, dishevel the woman’s hair, and place in her hands the grain offering of remembrance, which is the grain offering of jealousy. In his own hand the priest shall have the water of bitterness that brings the curse.
Num. 5:19: Then the priest shall make her take an oath, saying, “If no man has lain with you, if you have not turned aside to uncleanness while under your husband’s authority, be immune to this water of bitterness that brings the curse.
Num. 5:20: But if you have gone astray while under your husband’s authority, if you have defiled yourself and some man other than your husband has had intercourse with you,”
Num. 5:21: —let the priest make the woman take the oath of the curse and say to the woman—“the LORD make you an execration and an oath among your people, when the LORD makes your uterus drop, your womb discharge;
You remind me of the Son Of Sam

Gfy Lefty and everyone knows Gulping Gator....

Now funny like your alter ego Mac does. Think it's not noticed?

And then you prove my point. Nothing screams "I am Christ-like" by telling someone to go fuck themselves.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :banana: :5_1_12024:

She doesn't believe that. That's just another example of the kinds of things libs have to tell themselves and others to try and justify their positions. They must walk around feeling like this -
14089010_1251748584849583_4223014777537261544_n.jpg

Forum List

Back