whoopi thinks god likes abortions

Whoopi by her own admission has killed several of her own kids.

Self-serving raving nonsense from a lunatic sociopath.
Whoopi is a poser. She ACTS for a living. She acts like a highly intelligent person, but she's really quite stupid.

Where does life originate?
As it states in Genesis 2:7, "And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul."

Life aka "living soul" = dust + the Breath of Life

Without any of those 3 things in that equation, there is no life.

Got it!?!?

Last edited:

she is crazy and mocking god too. she makes it up as she goes along.
"God" not "god"

It's basic grammar. You only look stupid doing this

Last edited:
As it states in Genesis 2:7, "And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul."

Got it!?!?
So you were formed from the dust of the ground and God breathed into your nostrils? How's Eve doing?

Got it!?!?
Apparently, you don't. Do you think the pre-born don't breathe? 😄

Got it!?!?
Did Adam have a belly button?

So you were formed from the dust of the ground and God breathed into your nostrils? How's Eve doing?
Spoken like a true heathen.

Dust = our fleshly bodies.

Breath of life = our ability to breath air, which comes from God.

This is basic stuff dude you learn in Kindergarten as a Christian.

Spoken like a true heathen.

Dust = our fleshly bodies.

Breath of life = our ability to breath air, which comes from God.

This is basic stuff dude you learn in Kindergarden as a Christian.
Fools trying to teach. Hilarious 😂

Can you answer the question?
This has been a "debate" that has raged on for decades in Christendom.

However, based on the principle that God is a God of order, the answer should be quite simple.

No. For the simple fact that there was no need for Adam to have a belly button, as he wasn't birthed from a woman.

Neither did Eve, since she was taken from his rib.

However, every other living soul born since then, has had the need for a belly button.

Of course this is assuming that we all have the knowledge and the understanding that "belly buttons", are the evidence of the tube that connects us to our mothers in order for them to feed us as we go through the growth stages in the womb.

If you came to another conclusion, I'm curious to know it.

Remember, show your work.

Correction: Perhaps Eve did have a belly button, in order to feed the baby.

None of us will know for certain until we get to Heaven and ask them, and/or see for ourselves.

Last edited:
This has been a "debate" that has raged on for decades in Christendom.

However, based on the principle that God is a God of order, the answer should be quite simple.

No. For the simple fact that there was no need for Adam to have a belly button, as he wasn't birthed from a woman.

Neither did Eve, since she was taken from his rib.

However, every other living soul born since then, has had the need for a belly button.

Of course this is assuming that we all have the knowledge and the understanding that "belly buttons", are the evidence of the tube that connects us to our mothers in order for them to feed us as we go through the growth stages in the womb.

If you came to another conclusion, I'm curious to know it.

Remember, show your work.
Okay. So then would you agree that Adam wasn't born like you were and you weren't created like Adam was?

Okay. So then would you agree that Adam wasn't born like you were and you weren't created like Adam was?
Adam is the father of all mankind, so I don't quite get your question/statement. It doesn't make sense.

Actually, I get it now. Yes, that is correct.

Adam is the father of all mankind, so I don't quite get your question/statement. It doesn't make sense.

Actually, I get it now. Yes, that is correct.
Okay. So that Scripture in Genesis wouldn't apply to you or me because we were born, not created like Adam was. Therefore we were alive before we took our first breath.

Okay. So that Scripture in Genesis wouldn't apply to you or me because we were born, not created like Adam was. Therefore we were alive before we took our first breath.
LMAO!!! Okay dude, we're done here.

giphy.gif

Have a blessed night.

Forum List

Back