who's gonna pay for the wall?!

Who's going to pay the $70 billion to bail out Puerto Rico?

It would not be hard to ID illegals trying to get jobs and would not be hard to hammer the living shite out of companies who do hire illegals, making it far LESS profitable to hire them than not.

This right here would solve at least 80% of the problem of criminal illegal aliens. Meanwhile, Paul Ryan and his cronies continue to pass bills increasing yet again the number of green cards to hand out their corporate donors, further crapping out the job market for Americans just out of college or already experienced but can't get hired. Great job Republican leadership, at crapping on your own base. Obviously you're jealous of how thoroughly the Democrats crapped on their base in the '80's and want to copy them.

I find this thread a laugh:

The RW have called Mexicans everything under the sun from rapist to shit eaters...

But watch them get very thin skinned when someone says some bad about America...

Now just for clarification when some one in a bar sees a toddler killing his mother with a gun they go 'Thick Yanks'... They don't mean everyone in America, they mean the RW idiots who have devised laws where a toddler kill rate with guns is an actual stat...

I expect the usual rant and insults... But I hope the Mexicans remember that when they go 'Thick Yanks' that he is also thinking about the right wing idiots too...

As per my previous post:
1) And once the wall is nice and done, people will start crossing by the sea... just as refugees do in Europe.
2) Half of the illegals arive by plane, tighter screenings might do the job, but Trump is a construction guy, so I guess a big wall goes more with his usual line of business.

Evenmore: The driving force behilnd immigration is the law of supply and demand, people come , because the jobs are available, not the other way round.

So you think they're going to go by boat?:lmao:

They'd have to use cargo ships to equal the amount that cross our borders on foot,and last time I checked there are limited places you can dock a 500ft ship,and it's pretty damn hard to hide on the open ocean.

Lock down the border,I dont care if it's with a wall or manpower.
Stop giving them any kind of support and fine the shit out of businesses that hire them.
Border security is not the final solution,only another piece of enforcement.

Yes, they could use boats. Indeed, mirroring the technique used by Sirians feeing to Europe. By the by Sirians don't use 500 ft boats. And again 50% enter through legal entry/exit points using the visas. Has Trump ( or any other republican ) mentioned that any time during his campaign ?
There is zero comparison between the Syrian navy and the US navy's ability to interdict illegals attempting enter the country nor in any other way. Wise up. Learn to use the fucking spell check or I'm putting you on PI.

You moron, it is not the Syrian navy intercepting their own illegals, but the navy from European countries trying to stop them ( France, Italy, Greece) . And they have not been very successful at it.
Learned how to fucking spell the name of the country I see. That's a start.
If you believe the US Navy can't stop illegals from trying to enter the US by using boats you're delusional.
BTW. You tied your 'man-bun' up crooked this morning.
I'm sure they will stop some of them. Great fracking job for the most powerfull navy in the world : stopping wetbacks.
You should apply for a post at Mr Trump's govenrment.

As per my previous post:
1) And once the wall is nice and done, people will start crossing by the sea... just as refugees do in Europe.
2) Half of the illegals arive by plane, tighter screenings might do the job, but Trump is a construction guy, so I guess a big wall goes more with his usual line of business.

Evenmore: The driving force behilnd immigration is the law of supply and demand, people come , because the jobs are available, not the other way round.

They'd have to use cargo ships to equal the amount that cross our borders on foot,and last time I checked there are limited places you can dock a 500ft ship,and it's pretty damn hard to hide on the open ocean.

Stop giving them any kind of support and fine the shit out of businesses that hire them.

Yes, they could use boats. Indeed, mirroring the technique used by Sirians feeing to Europe. By the by Sirians don't use 500 ft boats. And again 50% enter through legal entry/exit points using the visas. Has Trump ( or any other republican ) mentioned that any time during his campaign ?
There is zero comparison between the Syrian navy and the US navy's ability to interdict illegals attempting enter the country nor in any other way. Wise up. Learn to use the fucking spell check or I'm putting you on PI.

You moron, it is not the Syrian navy intercepting their own illegals, but the navy from European countries trying to stop them ( France, Italy, Greece) . And they have not been very successfull at it.

You cant measure france,germany and greases navy/coast guard to ours.
Even if you put em all together.
No, of course. But then, is that a proper job for the most powerfull navy in the world ? Stopping wetbacks? Really?
Economic distress is what is fueling illegal immigration. It is very hard to stop people who want to be better off.
Nafta has done nothing but make things worse for both Mexican and US workers while favoring large corporations on both sides of the border.

You moron, it is not the Syrian navy intercepting their own illegals, but the navy from European countries trying to stop them ( France, Italy, Greece) . And they have not been very successfull at it.

No, of course. But then, is that a proper job for the most powerfull navy in the world ? Stopping wetbacks? Really?
Economic distress is what is fueling illegal immigration. It is very hard to stop people who want to be better off.
Nafta has done nothing but make things worse for both Mexican and US workers while favoring large corporations on both sides of the border.

Why do you liberals keep ignoring that there will be other measures taken?

What? You're gonna plant land mines? Predator drones? Sharpshooters?
At some point this country will resemble the Soviet Union or Albania under communism. Dont go there.

At some point this country will resemble the Soviet Union or Albania under communism. Dont go there.

Have you been living under a rock?
There have been a myriad of discussions on all the ways it can be done yet you bring up some wild ass shit no ones even suggested?

There have been a myriad of discussions on all the ways it can be done yet you bring up some wild ass shit no ones even suggested?

They're just parrots; they just repeat whatever fake 'talking points' that sounds good to them, and makes them feel all special and good n stuff. It's all about their narcissism and patting themselves on the back for being so wonderful; they could care less about the consequences or anything else they feel doesn't affect them personally, and to hell with anything to do with real life.

Probably because the media has foucused on the hate speech. Also, Trump has been vague about the "other measures".
If you want to talk about them, I am listening .

Putting up a wall and making 'Mexico pay for it' is not rocket science. In fact, it would be EXTREMELY easy to do so. The only problem we face that prevents us from already having done so is not the lack of ability to do so but rather the lack of the WILL / DESIRE to do so.

'Mexico WOULD pay for the wall if we decided to and took action to do so. They have no say in the matter regarding several courses of actions we could take and very little to say about it if we decided to go other routes.

1. 'Foreign Aid' Wall Fund:
The United States doles out millions to Mexico every year in the form of 'foreign aid'. Simply do not pay Mexico a dime in foreign aid, using the money instead to fund the building the wall. Technically US Tax payers would still be paying for it, but we would be using tax dollars Mexico was going to get.

2. Freeze and Seize:
Mexico has billions in assets in the US. Freeze their bank accounts and use their own funds in these accounts to ay for the construction of a wall, monitoring systems, and other additional security measures. Once the project is complete release Mexico's assets back to them.As
- I would also cut checks from those same Mexican Bank accounts to the families of those American citizens murdered / killed by illegals in this country.

Again, we have no problem making it happen other than the political will to do so.

As per my previous post:

That's right asshole tens of thousand of Mexicans or going to buy fucking 'water wings' and attempt to "cross the sea". Or maybe they are going to come up with the money to build rafts? Ever heard of 'high seas interdiction? Trump orders the US Navy as Commander In Chief, with the approval of the REP Congress and REP Senate to enforce all existing laws. No one enters US waters without permission. Once a couple of hundred illegals get turned around a mile from shore the Cartel that controls ALL illegals is going to find the number who are willing to drown at sea reduced dramatically.
The number arriving by plane is more like 40%. Anyway.
President Trump orders the DHS to screen every passenger getting on any plane bound for the US to be fully screened before boarding. There are international agreements with dozens of countries which allow DHS screeners to do this. If you think because Trump is a "construction guy" and that means he can't deal with illegals attempting to arrive by plane or from the ocean you are delusional.
President Trump will tell the Mexican President that starting immediately every vehicle will be thoroughly inspected for drugs before it's allowed into the US. This is going to mean possible days of delay to trucks bringing Mexican produce into the country. Not a fucking gram of meth etc is going to get into the US.
Either that or the corrupt Mexican President can write Trump a cheque for fifty billion dollars to build and maintain the wall drawn from the multi-billions of drug dollars the Mexican Government has hidden in offshore accounts.
What is the Mexican President going to do?
Remember. The LAST thing Mexico wants is to stop being able to make billions from kick-backs from the Cartels. The can't provide decent employment for their own people so send the fuckers to the US where they will work and sent the money back into the Mexican economy. The Mexicans dump their violent criminals and the mentally ill 1/4 mile from the border, hand them a jug of water and tells them not to come back!
Of course the Mexicans don't want to kill off the Golden Goose by having an effective wall between the country's built.
Dumbshit. Israel has a wall to keep out terrorists. The wall is near populated areas and relatively small. Guess what? It doesnt work. Terrorists have networks of tunnels underneath they use. Why do you think a wall on the border will be any different?
Not anymore. The fucking sand monkeys are getting themselves buried alive in the last couple of years.
The Israelis now have ground penetrating deep radar. And the fucking concrete they promised the UN they were going to use to build schools that was being smuggled in to build tunnels isn't arriving by ship anymore.
The last tunnel under the wall that successfully allowed fucking sub-human sand monkeys to murder innocent Israeli school kids happened in 2013.
Trump's wall will have dry wells drilled along it every 1000 yards, two hundred feet deep into which metal conducting rods will be installed. The electrical current passing continuously between the conducting rods will be in the neighborhood of fifty thousand volts and a 1000 Amps.
'Fried beaners' anyone?

Probably because the media has foucused on the hate speech. Also, Trump has been vague about the "other measures".
If you want to talk about them, I am listening .

Where the hell have you been?

So what are those ways, smart guys? Because China cannot control its border with NK, despite the fact that it is many times smaller and the Chinese have no aversion to shooting people on sight.

Putting up a wall and making 'Mexico pay for it' is not rocket science. In fact, it would be EXTREMELY easy to do so. The only problem we face that prevents us from already having done so is not the lack of ability to do so but rather the lack of the WILL / DESIRE to do so.

'Mexico WOULD pay for the wall if we decided to and took action to do so. They have no say in the matter regarding several courses of actions we could take and very little to say about it if we decided to go other routes.

1. 'Foreign Aid' Wall Fund:
The United States doles out millions to Mexico every year in the form of 'foreign aid'. Simply do not pay Mexico a dime in foreign aid, using the money instead to fund the building the wall. Technically US Tax payers would still be paying for it, but we would be using tax dollars Mexico was going to get.

2. Freeze and Seize:
Mexico has billions in assets in the US. Freeze their bank accounts and use their own funds in these accounts to ay for the construction of a wall, monitoring systems, and other additional security measures. Once the project is complete release Mexico's assets back to them.As
- I would also cut checks from those same Mexican Bank accounts to the families of those American citizens murdered / killed by illegals in this country.

Again, we have no problem making it happen other than the political will to do so.

As per my previous post:

That's right asshole tens of thousand of Mexicans or going to buy fucking 'water wings' and attempt to "cross the sea". Or maybe they are going to come up with the money to build rafts? Ever heard of 'high seas interdiction? Trump orders the US Navy as Commander In Chief, with the approval of the REP Congress and REP Senate to enforce all existing laws. No one enters US waters without permission. Once a couple of hundred illegals get turned around a mile from shore the Cartel that controls ALL illegals is going to find the number who are willing to drown at sea reduced dramatically.
The number arriving by plane is more like 40%. Anyway.
President Trump orders the DHS to screen every passenger getting on any plane bound for the US to be fully screened before boarding. There are international agreements with dozens of countries which allow DHS screeners to do this. If you think because Trump is a "construction guy" and that means he can't deal with illegals attempting to arrive by plane or from the ocean you are delusional.
President Trump will tell the Mexican President that starting immediately every vehicle will be thoroughly inspected for drugs before it's allowed into the US. This is going to mean possible days of delay to trucks bringing Mexican produce into the country. Not a fucking gram of meth etc is going to get into the US.
Either that or the corrupt Mexican President can write Trump a cheque for fifty billion dollars to build and maintain the wall drawn from the multi-billions of drug dollars the Mexican Government has hidden in offshore accounts.
What is the Mexican President going to do?
Remember. The LAST thing Mexico wants is to stop being able to make billions from kick-backs from the Cartels. The can't provide decent employment for their own people so send the fuckers to the US where they will work and sent the money back into the Mexican economy. The Mexicans dump their violent criminals and the mentally ill 1/4 mile from the border, hand them a jug of water and tells them not to come back!
Of course the Mexicans don't want to kill off the Golden Goose by having an effective wall between the country's built.
Dumbshit. Israel has a wall to keep out terrorists. The wall is near populated areas and relatively small. Guess what? It doesnt work. Terrorists have networks of tunnels underneath they use. Why do you think a wall on the border will be any different?
Not anymore. The fucking sand monkeys are getting themselves buried alive in the last couple of years.
The Israelis now have ground penetrating deep radar. And the fucking concrete they promised the UN they were going to use to build schools that was being smuggled in to build tunnels isn't arriving by ship anymore.
The last tunnel under the wall that successfully allowed fucking sub-human sand monkeys to murder innocent Israeli school kids happened in 2013.
Trump's wall will have dry wells drilled along it every 1000 yards, two hundred feet deep into which metal conducting rods will be installed. The electrical current passing continuously between the conducting rods will be in the neighborhood of fifty thousand volts and a 1000 Amps.
'Fried beaners' anyone?
Seriously? "Fried beaners"? Is this America or East Germany, comrade?

So what are those ways, smart guys? Because China cannot control its border with NK, despite the fact that it is many times smaller and the Chinese have no aversion to shooting people on sight.

Good God you liberals are tiresome.
The ways to stop illegal immigration have been discussed in this very thread "lazy guys" read it and get back with me.

The illegal tax fraud alone cost us $4 billion a year, that will buy you $40 billion dollars worth of border security over the next 10 years.

ARE YOU READY?! ARE YOU READY?! ARE YOU READY?!

WHO'S GONNA PAY FOR THE WALL?!

Forum List

Back