Who's more violent? Whites or blacks?

It takes 10 white boys to meet my stare without turning red and looking away.

sm0_zps2de1c26b.gif
You're a scrawny ugly bum....why would anybody want to meet your "stare"...most think you probably got fleas and chiggers in that rug on your head.
Typical white boy excuse for their cowardice. You have no problem when its 10 whites to 1 Black. Why cant you punks man up one on one? :laugh:

Typical white boy excuse for their cowardice. You have no problem when its 10 whites to 1 Black. Why cant you punks man up one on one? :laugh:

Here it is again....you ain't black because no brother is as boring as you....never been one, will never be one....you're likely a little mulatto with a flat nose, nappy hair, and skin white as a snowball. :lol:

Here it is again....you ain't black because no brother is as boring as you....never been one, will never be one....you're likely a little mulatto with a flat nose, nappy hair, and skin white as a snowball. :lol:
I must have scared you. I can tell when you are afraid when you start trying to convince yourself I am not Black so I am less intimidating. Typical white boy.
lol.gif

I must have scared you. I can tell when you are afraid when you start trying to convince yourself I am not Black so I am less intimidating. Typical white boy.
lol.gif

You already ran from a face to face like the loudmouth you are....like I said, without half a dozen cousins you couldn't whip a 5th grader....on crutches. :lol:

lol.gif

You already ran from a face to face like the loudmouth you are....like I said, without half a dozen cousins you couldn't whip a 5th grader....on crutches. :lol:
Dont lie about you pretending you had to work when I showed up. We already caught you lying about being a marine. Thats why practically no one believes you about anything.
lol.gif

Dont lie about you pretending you had to work when I showed up. We already caught you lying about being a marine. Thats why practically no one believes you about anything.
lol.gif

I'm retired so why would I claim I had to "work" at midnight, ya lyin coon? :rolleyes-41:
Because you were afraid of getting your ass beat of course. I knew you would fake. You cave monkeys are not very clever are you?
lol.gif

Because you were afraid of getting your ass beat of course. I knew you would fake. You cave monkeys are not very clever are you?
lol.gif

Your fake laugh doesn't hide your fear of an old boony rat who'd take you apart like a cheap suit....

Laughing-chimp-gif-animation.gif~c20
You cant hear me laughing at you monkey. Your white boy prattle is as cheap as a hand me down sweater. Dont waste my time again punking out. You white boys sure a cowards. You just happen to be the wimpy kind that lies about being a marine hoping people online will think you are tough. More likely you are probably some skinny little honky that got your ass kicked all the time by Blacks.
lol.gif

You cant hear me laughing at you monkey. Your white boy prattle is as cheap as a hand me down sweater. Dont waste my time again punking out. You white boys sure a cowards. You just happen to be the wimpy kind that lies about being a marine hoping people online will think you are tough. More likely you are probably some skinny little honky that got your ass kicked all the time by Blacks.
lol.gif

You coons usually get your jaw broke because you're mouthing off when ya get hit. :badgrin:

box_g_marciano1x_576.jpg

lol.gif

You coons usually get your jaw broke because you're mouthing off when ya get hit. :badgrin:

box_g_marciano1x_576.jpg

Too bad thats not you doing anything to anyone. Maybe you wouldnt have punked out if you were one of the brave white boys? Probably because you didnt want to wind up like this white boy huh?

jackjohnson5.jpg

Footnote:
Jack Johnson triggered the search for the mythical "Great White Hope". Failing to find anyone that could beat him, they set him up and for decades would not let Black men fight for the heavy weight title anymore. Jack Johnson then proceeded to fuck some white girls further humiliating white boys like you. :laugh:

the break down of the Black Family and the sharp rise is crime and gang culture didn't arise until the latter half of the 20th century.

This demolishes the "blame slavery, and thus whitey" bullshit.
Try harder to convince me. Slavery and whitey are definitely the cause of the majority of issues in the Black community. Black people 10 times your superior in intellect have already explained this. Why would you think you as a white boy would be more convincing?

I don't.

I think you mind is closed to any information that doesn't fit your preconceived notions.

i note that you ask me to make my case while twice ignoring a very strong point about the vast gap of time between slavery and some of it's supposed effects even starting.

THat is pretty stupid. Of you.
Whats pretty stupid is thinking that the effects werent there until recently. Thats why I ignored you.

The collapse of the black family did not occur until the latter half of the 20th century, as I stated above, and you were to dishonest to address.
More stupidity. The Black family has never collapsed. We are the strongest people standing. Having issues does not = collapsing. Try your white boy jedi mind tricks on someone thats not your intellectual superior.

Your illegitimacy rate is running at over 70%.

By any reasonable standards, that is a collapse of the family.

As you are completely unreasonable I expect you to come up with some delusional denial of this simple fact.

It is a collapse that did not occur until the later half of the 20th century so only a fool would try to blame that on a "cause" that ended nearly a century earlier instead of something far more recent.

That post bring me back to the point of this thread. White people are the most violent people on the planet. Jack Johnson winning the heavyweight belt sparked riots against Blacks across the country.

6a00d8341c630a53ef0133f20d5fcd970b-pi

6a00d8341c630a53ef0133f20d618b970b-pi

Last edited:
Try harder to convince me. Slavery and whitey are definitely the cause of the majority of issues in the Black community. Black people 10 times your superior in intellect have already explained this. Why would you think you as a white boy would be more convincing?

I don't.

I think you mind is closed to any information that doesn't fit your preconceived notions.

i note that you ask me to make my case while twice ignoring a very strong point about the vast gap of time between slavery and some of it's supposed effects even starting.

Whats pretty stupid is thinking that the effects werent there until recently. Thats why I ignored you.

The collapse of the black family did not occur until the latter half of the 20th century, as I stated above, and you were to dishonest to address.
More stupidity. The Black family has never collapsed. We are the strongest people standing. Having issues does not = collapsing. Try your white boy jedi mind tricks on someone thats not your intellectual superior.

As you are completely unreasonable I expect you to come up with some delusional denial of this simple fact.

It is a collapse that did not occur until the later half of the 20th century so only a fool would try to blame that on a "cause" that ended nearly a century earlier instead of something far more recent.
White people are not reasonable nor credible especially when they use stats to try and convince someone that they set the standards. Youre attempts to convince me are amusing. Please continue.

That post bring me back to the point of this thread. White people are the most violent people on the planet. Jack Johnson winning the heavyweight belt sparked riots against Blacks across the country.

From 1908?!

Talk about reaching.

From 1908?!

Talk about reaching.
Were they not white back in 1908? Oh I get it. You white boys think you can tell me where I get my data from. :laugh:

Sorry white boy. I make the rules not you.

I don't.

White people are not reasonable nor credible especially when they use stats to try and convince someone that they set the standards. Youre attempts to convince me are amusing. Please continue.

We set the standards?

Of what? What constitutes a family?

What nonsense are you trying to spin?

Are you claiming that the pathetic support networks that a young black mother manages to piece together are the equal of hte nuclear family?

Or are you just spouting meaningless bather to distract from the fact of the collapse of the black family?

Your attempts to pretend that you believe blacks to be superior is pathetic and sad. I am embarrassed for you.

Today, I HOPE you are a white fantasist and not a real black person. Somehow that would be less pathetic.

Whites are extremely violent. Take the utter disregard for life exhibited by testing nuclear weapons in the South Pacific. Whites basically said "fuck you indigenous people. Here is a nice does of cancer." Whites developed the ability to blow the earth apart many times over.

nuclear-test-in-the-south-pacific.jpg

We set the standards?

Of what? What constitutes a family?

What nonsense are you trying to spin?

Are you claiming that the pathetic support networks that a young black mother manages to piece together are the equal of hte nuclear family?

Or are you just spouting meaningless bather to distract from the fact of the collapse of the black family?

Your attempts to pretend that you believe blacks to be superior is pathetic and sad. I am embarrassed for you.

Today, I HOPE you are a white fantasist and not a real black person. Somehow that would be less pathetic.
Nope. You dont set the standards nor do you define what a family is. You should already know that.

From 1908?!

Talk about reaching.
Were they not white back in 1908? Oh I get it. You white boys think you can tell me where I get my data from. :laugh:

Sorry white boy. I make the rules not you.

Sorry, forgot the OP was indeed a general over time comparison and not a timely current comparison.

THus, back to the obvious factoid, that the difference in numbers, in the past, was the lack of power of black communities to project violence beyond their immediate vicinity.

Thus past weakness is the prime factor in the relatively low black body count, not any type of gentleness.

IMO.

Forum List

Back