Who's more violent? Whites or blacks?

Stop whining. If you dont like the OP dont post. Dont worry about my time. Worry about yours white boy.

Weak dodge.

You are not fooling anyone but yourself.

Everything you post is an embarrassment to yourself, and to the extent that you raise the possibility that your views are shared by other blacks, your race.

And you are to self deluded to fact this obvious fact.
Why would I dodge? Youre white...... Its not like your opinion is considered valid.

And yet you do, dodge, deflect, refuse to answer,

Almost as if, at some level, you know that you are full of shit, and cannot defend the nonsense you spew at all.

Racist fool.
I only dodge if I am in danger of being "hit". Since there is absolutely no possibility of me taking a hit from your puerile arguments I'm simply ignoring your attempts to engage. There is nothing I would gain from having a conversation with you since you lack validity.. You are only useful as a play thing or a catalyst for me to get a point across to the more intelligent members of this forum.

Do you consider yourself a :"Wise black scholar"?

:rofl:
Never really thought about it. No I wouldnt consider myself a "wise" Black scholar because of the way I think about wisdom. When I know absolutely everything there is to know then and only then would I consider myself wise. In the meantime I am content with the knowledge that my intellect laps yours 100 times over. :laugh:

Slavery, public lynchings, burning crosses to terrorize people, hoses, deceptive justice, shooting up schools, movie theaters...
Riots, car jackings, drive by shootings, drug culture, street gangs...

then there is crime that crosses over, abuse, rape, robbery ( a couple crimes above cross over also)

Id say whites from the things already done...but both can potentially be violent.

Last edited:
Weak dodge.

You are not fooling anyone but yourself.

Everything you post is an embarrassment to yourself, and to the extent that you raise the possibility that your views are shared by other blacks, your race.

And you are to self deluded to fact this obvious fact.
Why would I dodge? Youre white...... Its not like your opinion is considered valid.

Almost as if, at some level, you know that you are full of shit, and cannot defend the nonsense you spew at all.

Racist fool.
I only dodge if I am in danger of being "hit". Since there is absolutely no possibility of me taking a hit from your puerile arguments I'm simply ignoring your attempts to engage. There is nothing I would gain from having a conversation with you since you lack validity.. You are only useful as a play thing or a catalyst for me to get a point across to the more intelligent members of this forum.

Never really thought about it. No I wouldnt consider myself a "wise" Black scholar because of the way I think about wisdom. When I know absolutely everything there is to know then and only then would I consider myself wise. In the meantime I am content with the knowledge that my intellect laps yours 100 times over. :laugh:

No one knows everything there is to know. To consider that your definition of wise is dumb.

YOur pathetic attempts at self aggrandizement are not fooling anyone but yourself.

Racist fool.

No one knows everything there is to know. To consider that your definition of wise is dumb.

YOur pathetic attempts at self aggrandizement are not fooling anyone but yourself.
Who said anyone knew everything there is to know? Only a fool says they are wise if they dont know everything. I'm trying to become wise. White boys try to pretend they are wise be rarely know anything. So your definition of wise is substandard to my definition. Like most white boys this may cause you heartburn but take two Tums and call your doctor in the morning.

Forum List

Back