Who's more violent? Whites or blacks?

The collapse of the black family did not occur until the latter half of the 20th century, as I stated above, and you were to dishonest to address.
More stupidity. The Black family has never collapsed. We are the strongest people standing. Having issues does not = collapsing. Try your white boy jedi mind tricks on someone thats not your intellectual superior.

Your illegitimacy rate is running at over 70%.

By any reasonable standards, that is a collapse of the family.

As you are completely unreasonable I expect you to come up with some delusional denial of this simple fact.

It is a collapse that did not occur until the later half of the 20th century so only a fool would try to blame that on a "cause" that ended nearly a century earlier instead of something far more recent.
White people are not reasonable nor credible especially when they use stats to try and convince someone that they set the standards. Youre attempts to convince me are amusing. Please continue.

We set the standards?

Of what? What constitutes a family?

What nonsense are you trying to spin?

Are you claiming that the pathetic support networks that a young black mother manages to piece together are the equal of hte nuclear family?

Or are you just spouting meaningless bather to distract from the fact of the collapse of the black family?

Your attempts to pretend that you believe blacks to be superior is pathetic and sad. I am embarrassed for you.

Today, I HOPE you are a white fantasist and not a real black person. Somehow that would be less pathetic.
Nope. You dont set the standards nor do you define what a family is. You should already know that.

"Nope" WHAT?

Are you operating from a different standard? By what standard is the black family NOT in a state of collapse?

This is a rhetorical question.

I do not expect a coherent response from you, but my intention is that your actual response will be so stupid that you will make my point for me.

You could ruin that plan with a reasonable response that actually addresses the topic, but I would be willing to be money that you will not.

That post bring me back to the point of this thread. White people are the most violent people on the planet. Jack Johnson winning the heavyweight belt sparked riots against Blacks across the country.

6a00d8341c630a53ef0133f20d5fcd970b-pi

From 1908?!

Talk about reaching.
Were they not white back in 1908? Oh I get it. You white boys think you can tell me where I get my data from. :laugh:

Sorry white boy. I make the rules not you.

Sorry, forgot the OP was indeed a general over time comparison and not a timely current comparison.

THus, back to the obvious factoid, that the difference in numbers, in the past, was the lack of power of black communities to project violence beyond their immediate vicinity.

Thus past weakness is the prime factor in the relatively low black body count, not any type of gentleness.

IMO.
There is still a vast difference in numbers so that pretty much kills that argument. Either way the OP is not confined to the US. You forget that instead of wiping white people out you were simply ignored until you were intelligent enough to receive teaching at the foot of Black scholars to help your first white civilization. If Blacks were violent they would have become imperialists like your white people have been every since they found the ability to develop superior weaponry. Never forget superior weaponry (violence) and lying (indirect violence) to gain a foothold is the only reason you have succeeded in taking over the world.

More stupidity. The Black family has never collapsed. We are the strongest people standing. Having issues does not = collapsing. Try your white boy jedi mind tricks on someone thats not your intellectual superior.

As you are completely unreasonable I expect you to come up with some delusional denial of this simple fact.

It is a collapse that did not occur until the later half of the 20th century so only a fool would try to blame that on a "cause" that ended nearly a century earlier instead of something far more recent.
White people are not reasonable nor credible especially when they use stats to try and convince someone that they set the standards. Youre attempts to convince me are amusing. Please continue.

We set the standards?

Are you claiming that the pathetic support networks that a young black mother manages to piece together are the equal of hte nuclear family?

Or are you just spouting meaningless bather to distract from the fact of the collapse of the black family?

Your attempts to pretend that you believe blacks to be superior is pathetic and sad. I am embarrassed for you.

Today, I HOPE you are a white fantasist and not a real black person. Somehow that would be less pathetic.
Nope. You dont set the standards nor do you define what a family is. You should already know that.

"Nope" WHAT?

Are you operating from a different standard? By what standard is the black family NOT in a state of collapse?

I do not expect a coherent response from you, but my intention is that your actual response will be so stupid that you will make my point for me.

You could ruin that plan with a reasonable response that actually addresses the topic, but I would be willing to be money that you will not.
Nope. You dont set the standards nor do you define what a family is.

Well you started it with your old ass picture. I just got one from the same era. Here is Silva knocking out the loud mouth white boy. Dont get scared. I know thats why you faked on me.

Jack Johnson and Marciano boxed in the same era? Damn boy, see what I mean when I tell you you're dumb as a bag of donuts? :slap:

Well you started it with your old ass picture. I just got one from the same era. Here is Silva knocking out the loud mouth white boy. Dont get scared. I know thats why you faked on me.

Jack Johnson and Marciano boxed in the same era? Damn boy, see what I mean when I tell you you're dumb as a bag of donuts? :slap:
Anything before 1970 is old, ancient and part of the same era as far as I am concerned. Either way posting pictures of someone getting hit doesnt help you convince me you are not a pussy and cowardly white boy.

Anything before 1970 is old, ancient and part of the same era as far as I am concerned. Either way posting pictures of someone getting hit doesnt help you convince me you are not a pussy and cowardly white boy.

You already ran like a scalded poodle from me and you don't live anywhere near Phoenix! :lol:

That post bring me back to the point of this thread. White people are the most violent people on the planet. Jack Johnson winning the heavyweight belt sparked riots against Blacks across the country.

From 1908?!

Talk about reaching.
Were they not white back in 1908? Oh I get it. You white boys think you can tell me where I get my data from. :laugh:

Sorry, forgot the OP was indeed a general over time comparison and not a timely current comparison.

THus, back to the obvious factoid, that the difference in numbers, in the past, was the lack of power of black communities to project violence beyond their immediate vicinity.

Thus past weakness is the prime factor in the relatively low black body count, not any type of gentleness.

IMO.
There is still a vast difference in numbers so that pretty much kills that argument. Either way the OP is not confined to the US. You forget that instead of wiping white people out you were simply ignored until you were intelligent enough to receive teaching at the foot of Black scholars to help your first white civilization. If Blacks were violent they would have become imperialists like your white people have been every since they found the ability to develop superior weaponry. Never forget superior weaponry (violence) and lying (indirect violence) to gain a foothold is the only reason you have succeeded in taking over the world.

Delusional nonsense.

Blacks demonstrate violence here and elsewhere in the world quite well.

We set the standards?

"Nope" WHAT?

Nope. You dont set the standards nor do you define what a family is.

Sad. I asked you what standard you were working from when you claimed the Black Family was not in a state of collapse.

I was hoping for a funnier response from you, instead of a simple refusal to respond.

Do you really think you are fooling anyone other than yourself with this delusional nonsense?

You already ran like a scalded poodle from me and you don't live anywhere near Phoenix! :lol:
If running is getting a message from you telling me you had to work a midnight shift then you have a point. What made you think I live near Phoenix? I was there for a business conference at the Wild Horse resort. Youre full of bullshit you timid punkass white boy.
lol.gif

If running is getting a message from you telling me you had to work a midnight shift then you have a point. What made you think I live near Phoenix? I was there for a business conference at the Wild Horse resort. Youre full of bullshit you timid punkass white boy.
lol.gif

You told me you were going to "recon the canal bank" after I told you to bring your water wings because you'd be going for a swim.....I waited for over an hour, almost fell asleep, laughed all the way home.... :lol:

From 1908?!

Talk about reaching.

IMO.

Delusional nonsense.

There you go trying to convince me again.
lol.gif

The question isnt if Blacks demonstrate violence. The question is the same one in the title of the OP. "Who's more violent? Whites or blacks?" The question is pretty redundant. Everyone knows whites are more violent. They excel at violence, they are most happy being violent and they celebrate violence. What other humans on this planet are as bellicose as whites? I will answer that for you. None.

lol.gif

You told me you were going to "recon the canal bank" after I told you to bring your water wings because you'd be going for a swim.....I waited for over an hour, almost fell asleep, laughed all the way home.... :lol:
Sure you did. :itsok:

Is this another marine story? You know what happened the last time you got caught lying.
lol.gif

From 1908?!

Talk about reaching.

IMO.

Delusional nonsense.

lol.gif

The question isnt if Blacks demonstrate violence. The question is the same one in the title of the OP. "Who's more violent? Whites or blacks?" The question is pretty redundant. Everyone knows whites are more violent. They excel at violence, they are most happy being violent and they celebrate violence. What other humans on this planet are as bellicose as whites? I will answer that for you. None.

And you spend your time discussing how much better whites are at expressing their violence.

Being incompetent at projecting power, winning wars, building say, even wooden ships that could sail around the world, or cannons, does not indicate that you are less violence, just less capable.

A Asian guy did a social experiment on this same topic and check the results.

He asked 5 white people if they wanted a punch and the 5th one clocked him.

He did he same with Black guys and got to 21 before he finally quit without any negative reactions.

IMO.

Delusional nonsense.

lol.gif

And you spend your time discussing how much better whites are at expressing their violence.

Being incompetent at projecting power, winning wars, building say, even wooden ships that could sail around the world, or cannons, does not indicate that you are less violence, just less capable.
Stop whining. If you dont like the OP dont post. Dont worry about my time. Worry about yours white boy.

He did he same with Black guys and got to 21 before he finally quit without any negative reactions.

Great data set.

Do you even understand the reasons why that is not very convincing?

Great data set.

Do you even understand the reasons why that is not very convincing?

What made you think I was trying to convince you? I wasnt even talking to you.

Forum List

Back