Who's responsible?

Hellokitty

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2009
The father of the school shooting in Georgia is being charged for giving his son a gun when he knew his son had mental health issue and made threats of violence...I have no issue with this standard of justice.

My question for discussion is who is responsible for the illegals and the crimes they are committing? It's no long a one off involving a few illegals here and there but predictable violent crime everywhere illegals settle. We have countless incidents of illegals being arrested for violent crimes only to not be released and continue to commit violent crimes.

Illegals are being allowed to drive and in every state auto accidents involving illegals are increasing. We've got illegals killing pets and wildlife to eat or whatever along with criminal gangs taking over people's homes...seriously who the F is responsible for letting them in? It's beyond the point of simply sending them back, people need to be accountable for letting them in.

The father of the school shooting in Georgia is being charged for giving his son a gun when he knew his son had mental health issue and made threats of violence...I have no issue with this standard of justice.

My question for discussion is who is responsible for the illegals and the crimes they are committing? It's no long a one off involving a few illegals here and there but predictable violent crime everywhere illegals settle. We have countless incidents of illegals being arrested for violent crimes only to not be released and continue to commit violent crimes.

Illegals are being allowed to drive and in every state auto accidents involving illegals are increasing. We've got illegals killing pets and wildlife to eat or whatever along with criminal gangs taking over people's homes...seriously who the F is responsible for letting them in? It's beyond the point of simply sending them back, people need to be accountable for letting them in.
So nice of you to mix a white kid murderer with brown skin people with drivers licenses.

I was in an accident a few months ago with a non-English speaker. Yes, he had a license and insurance which is required by LAW.

Father responsible for a minor: 14-year-old Colt Gray.

Undocumented immigrants (illegals) are responsible for themselves. Why would anybody be responsible for their behaviors? Why are people who arrested released? Most of the Jan 6 people who were arrested were also released.

Nobody can prevent any Illegals from driving. So many of us support getting them insured while on the road.

the rest of your rant is just plain old true blue American xenophobia. If like Ben Franklin, you could explain why you believe immigrants are a danger to our society -- is it because they are undocumented? Is it because they are foreigners? I

f they were suddenly declared legal aliens would your views change? Huh?

Congress is responsible ... here's the Law they wrote ... only they can change it ... only they can fund it ... all these pork-barrel CR's MAGA Mike Johnson keeps sending to the Senate doesn't include border security ...
Forget about explaining how and why Congress is responsible for the actions of individuals. You can't.

Now try and explain why you believe immigrants are a danger to our society -- is it because they are undocumented? Is it because they are foreigners?

If they were suddenly declared legal aliens would your views change?

So nice of you to mix a white kid murderer with brown skin people with drivers licenses.

I was in an accident a few months ago with a non-English speaker. Yes, he had a license and insurance which is required by LAW.
This thread is nothing but an attempt to bait people into some crazed arguments over immigration, the southern border... It's a FAUX News special.

2 years ago - I had some older woman drive right into my lane on Santa Monica Blvd in West LA. I got out snapped a few pictures in the middle of traffic telling every horn blower to "suck it"

She was at fault. Refused to respond to her own insurance company. She didn't have that insurance info, I got it by using her license plate. She was an older immigrant I suspect (limited English). I didn't panic. She was insured. Her insurance company ended up being on my side.

Thank you for laws that make it easier for people to get insured. Easier than being able to vote in some red states. LOL

you are so right,. harris and biden are responsable for letting this illegals in.

This thread is nothing but an attempt to bait people into some crazed arguments over immigration, the southern border... It's a FAUX News special.

2 years ago - I had some older woman drive right into my lane on Santa Monica Blvd in West LA. I got out snapped a few pictures in the middle of traffic telling every horn blower to "suck it"

She was at fault. Refused to respond to her own insurance company. She didn't have that insurance info, I got it by using her license plate. She was an older immigrant I suspect (limited English). I didn't panic. She was insured. Her insurance company ended up being on my side.

Thank you for laws that make it easier for people to get insured. Easier than being able to vote in some red states. LOL
Ironically, I was parked at the DMV and the guy backed into my right headlamp. He, at 1st, didn't want to exchange info so I called PD who made sure a Spanish speaking officer was dispatched. He admitted fault, but was unsure on the laws pertaining.
He was scared. He shook my hand like a civil person would. I was awarded a claim for $550.00. Fixed the headlamp for $75.00.

As for the MAGAOP and the attempt to stoke fear, what more would anyone expect?

Ironically, I was parked at the DMV and the guy backed into my right headlamp. He, at 1st, didn't want to exchange info so I called PD who made sure a Spanish speaking officer was dispatched. He admitted fault, but was unsure on the laws pertaining.
He was scared. He shook my hand like a civil person would. I was awarded a claim for $550.00. Fixed the headlamp for $75.00.

As for the MAGAOP and the attempt to stoke fear, what more would anyone expect?

You're lucky you didn't get more than a broken headlight

Apples and oranges. But anyway, who would you like to see prosecuted for the existence of illegal immigrants in America? Name names

Forum List

Back