🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who’s speech was better Ronald Reagan’s tear down this wall or Trump speech today?

Trump's speech was good, but I don't think it was as moving as Reagan's, but that's just my opinion.

I did like what he had to say in the speech. I wish he would stop referring to anything to do with the "previous administration" though. Just don't mention them at all. I really do think he would be better off ignoring the previous administration (aside from fixing their mistakes), and the leftists. Just go about doing what you are doing, President Trump. You are a doing a KICKASS job!

Trump's speech was typical Trump. A pack of lies, half-truths and questionable accusations. Ronald Reagan was a voracious reader and his strategy ended the Soviet Union. Trump has no strategy whatsoever and is a incompetent boob.

Trump's speech was typical Trump. A pack of lies, half-truths and questionable accusations. Ronald Reagan was a voracious reader and his strategy ended the Soviet Union. Trump has no strategy whatsoever and is a incompetent boob.
TDS

Reagan's iconic, "Tear down that wall" speech ranks up there with Kennedy's, "I'm a Berliner", and Lincoln's, "Four score and seven years ago". ... :cool:
/—-/ And don’t forget Obozo’s iconic quote: “The police acted stupidly.”

Forum List

Back