Whose fault is it really?

"The Biden administration acknowledged on Thursday that it should have started the 2021 evacuation of Afghanistan sooner, while placing much of the blame for the deadly and chaotic US departure from the country with the Trump administration".

Yes, that's quite an admission.

Have you ever heard of Joe Biden admitting something was his fault or just trying to blame it on others?

"MAGA-Republicans coming out of the fields carrying torches in their hands, their veins bulging, spewing the same antisemitic bile that was heard in Germany in the 1930s..."

fbvvsrmx0aahf3e.jpeg

"The Biden administration acknowledged on Thursday that it should have started the 2021 evacuation of Afghanistan sooner, while placing much of the blame for the deadly and chaotic US departure from the country with the Trump administration".

Has Trump admitted any of his responsibility for what happened, for the way he set it up ? Let us know when.

Why did Trump withdraw all those troops while allowing the Taliban to skate on 6 out of 7 of the Conditions agreed to before our withdrawal? How about those 5 bases Trump abandoned to the Taliban or the 5,000 fighters he force the Afghans to swap 1,000 Afghans held by the Taliban. That's twice as many Taliban fighter as troops that were left for Biden to complete the evacuation.

History will not be kind to the Trump implementation of his Skedaddle Accords, ops I mean Doha Accords......

Why did Trump withdraw all those troops while allowing the Taliban to skate on 6 out of 7 of the Conditions agreed to before our withdrawal? How about those 5 bases Trump abandoned to the Taliban or the 5,000 fighters he force the Afghans to swap 1,000 Afghans held by the Taliban. That's twice as many Taliban fighter as troops that were left for Biden to complete the evacuation.

History will not be kind to the Trump implementation of his Skedaddle Accords, ops I mean Doha Accords......
But....but....but....look what Trump did.

You do not have to answer. We know how many times Trump has said he was wrong.

Lots of Republicans are still not going to vote for a Republican President in 2024. :)
I answered the question posed by the OP - I do not have to answer your deflections.

But....but....but....look what Trump did.
Don't feel too bad, no other Neo-Republican can answer that question either. They simply don't know what he did, like for example what did he mean when he said this while was bragging......

Worse than Afghanistan, where, by the way, I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process.

Donald Trump: (22:53)
21 years is enough. Don’t we think? 21 years. They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop the process when other things…yeah. Thank you. Thank you. It’s a shame.

What the hell did Benedict Donald do?

To fix what Benedict did would have meant redeploying tens of thousands of fresh bodies, I mean troops, to force the Taliban to Comply with all the conditions Benedict ignored as he reduced our forces to a mere fraction of the troop strength of the occupation Army.

Last edited:
Don't feel too bad, no other Neo-Republican can answer that question either. They simply don't know what he did, like for example what did he mean when he said this while was bragging......

Worse than Afghanistan, where, by the way, I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process.

21 years is enough. Don’t we think? 21 years. They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop the process when other things…yeah. Thank you. Thank you. It’s a shame.

To fix what Benedict did would have meant redeploying tens of thousands of fresh bodies, I mean troops, to force the Taliban to Comply with all the conditions Benedict ignored as he reduce our forces to a mere fraction of the troop strength of the occupation Army.
Yep he started the process towards peace, sadly Xiden blew it. Elections have consequences...and the people of Afghan, no, the people of the world are suffering because of that.

Make up you mind when you lie. Either Trump was in charge and Biden actually admits that he lost the election or he won and screwed the whole thing up. Judging from his behavior, the later is what happened.

To fix what Benedict did would have meant redeploying tens of thousands of fresh bodies, I mean troops, to force the Taliban to Comply with all the conditions Benedict ignored as he reduced our forces to a mere fraction of the troop strength of the occupation Army.
Do you really mean all the reductions that the democrats insisted on and whipped p the public about, insisting that they happpen or there would be a third impeachment?

You do not have to answer. We know how many times Trump has said he was wrong.

Lots of Republicans are still not going to vote for a Republican President in 2024. :)
Trying to hijack the thread is not what this thread is about, it is just your desire.

Start enother thread to vent in.

Forum List

Back