Why Abortion And Euthanasia Should Be Legal

That is exactly the plan. Morons like Noomi buy into it. Just as moronic Germans bought into the lie that the world would be a better place if they eliminated all the retards, the genetically deficient, and Jews.

It's the exact same thing.

Oh, thank you very much! In moronic Germany is Euthanasia not legal and abortion principle also. Of course it is legally possible for every woman to abort in the first 12 weeks of pregnancy; if the fetus is disabled there is no time limit. It sounds awful. But we think nobody can force a woman to have a baby - whether it is sick or healthy!
It's an individual decision not a question of ethics or to make the world a better place!

If the condition had been discovered during the pregnancy, surely it would be kinder to abort Jailan than to give birth to him and watch him starve and die?

I guess so but in this case the condition wasn't discovered during the pregnancy and according to your OP the child seemed to be wanted by the parents. I don't think you'll be able to turn this kid into a poster child for abortion.
Of course not, and its not my intention to say that this child should have been aborted. My point is that a choice should be given, to either abort or to euthanase, children who are severely ill and who will die.
I don't think anyone gets that, though.

Dear Noomi, I'm almost always in your opinion. But to euthanase babys or children? It's difficult - euthanasia can only be an own individual decision. And the severely ill person must actively euthanized himself. If others decide if life is worth living or not it may gets criminal. AND: Do you really think parents can live with to have euthanized their child? Abortion is okay, because having a baby or not is a decision of a woman.

Everyone on this thread should shut up. Anybody ever wonder why the American Congress and most governments are ineffective? Maybe it's because they bicker like idiots and fail to see the bigger picture. Perhaps if you bigoted fools would shut up and honestly listen to the other side's argument and keep an open mind, somone might actually get something done. Stop being so prejudiced. Clearly both sides have flaws, why not work together to eliminate those?

Others are idiots and fools and should shut up. They don't see the big picture but I'm willing to bet you think you see the big picture, don't you?

I found something online for you:

Levenson Self-Report Psychopathy Scale

I guess so but in this case the condition wasn't discovered during the pregnancy and according to your OP the child seemed to be wanted by the parents. I don't think you'll be able to turn this kid into a poster child for abortion.
Of course not, and its not my intention to say that this child should have been aborted. My point is that a choice should be given, to either abort or to euthanase, children who are severely ill and who will die.

Dear Noomi, I'm almost always in your opinion. But to euthanase babys or children? It's difficult - euthanasia can only be an own individual decision. And the severely ill person must actively euthanized himself. If others decide if life is worth living or not it may gets criminal. AND: Do you really think parents can live with to have euthanized their child? Abortion is okay, because having a baby or not is a decision of a woman.
How is an abortion an individual decision, when you are and have been speaking of baby's and children? It's not an individual decision when you have a mother and a baby.

How is an abortion an individual decision, when you are and have been speaking of baby's and children? It's not an individual decision when you have a mother and a baby.

Well, possibly my english is too bad. In context with an abortion there is no born baby. In the first 12 weeks of pregnancy it is not even viable. It's mother have the right to decide to have it or not! After birth, a baby has the same rights as every other person - even more: born babys and children are under special protection!

Well, possibly my english is too bad. In context with an abortion there is no born baby. In the first 12 weeks of pregnancy it is not even viable. It's mother have the right to decide to have it or not! After birth, a baby has the same rights as every other person - even more: born babys and children are under special protection!

What will the offspring of a human be when it comes out of the uterus?

I do not understand the question - lost in translation :eusa_shifty: sorry
Would you explain in other words?

When a human gives birth will it give brith to a dog?
Chicken?
Fish?
What will it's offspring be?

No your English isn't bad, he knows what you're saying.

What he's asking you is what is the difference between a baby one minute after it's born and one minute before it's born and he's pointing out that since there are two humans involved why is it only the opinion of one that counts?

At least I think that's what he's asking, if I got it wrong I apologize :)

Chicken?
Fish?

Oh, but then I also understood the first question. Of course, the offspring of a human is a human. But I think you already know ...

No your English isn't bad, he knows what you're saying.

What he's asking you is what is the difference between a baby one minute after it's born and one minute before it's born and he's pointing out that since there are two humans involved why is it only the opinion of one that counts?

At least I think that's what he's asking, if I got it wrong I apologize :)

The difference between a born and an unborn baby? I'm not able to speak for the US, but in Germany unborn babys don't have the same rights as born babys. And "Cell Clusters" (first 12 weeks) don't have any rights.

Chicken?
Fish?

Oh, but then I also understood the first question. Of course, the offspring of a human is a human. But I think you already know ...

So with your answer that brings us back to your previous comment

Abortion is okay, because having a baby or not is a decision of a woman.
It's not an individual decision when you have two humans involved.

Last edited:
Chicken?
Fish?

When two born humans involved it is for sure not an individual decision!

Last edited:

When two born humans involved it is for sure not an individual decision!

Are you saying that the offspring of a human will be something other than a human?

Killed or not killed?

article-2264877-1706D84B000005DC-162_306x423.jpg

There is a third choice - live birth.

That is as it should be.

And, what any woman decides is none of your business.

Two points:

1) Abortion is legal in the US.
2) Many therapeutic D&C's are done and never counted as "abortions".

Oh, and BTW, its none of "your" business.

Everyone on this thread should shut up. Anybody ever wonder why the American Congress and most governments are ineffective? Maybe it's because they bicker like idiots and fail to see the bigger picture. Perhaps if you bigoted fools would shut up and honestly listen to the other side's argument and keep an open mind, somone might actually get something done. Stop being so prejudiced. Clearly both sides have flaws, why not work together to eliminate those?

Others are idiots and fools and should shut up. They don't see the big picture but I'm willing to bet you think you see the big picture, don't you?

Thank you lakeview, I had never heard of that test before. For the record, I scored a 3.9 for primary psychopathy and a 2.4 for secondary psychopathy. I also went ahead and took the Machiavelli test. On that I got an 88 out of 100.

Forum List

Back