Why Abortion And Euthanasia Should Be Legal

I am definatly pro choice, but this just enforces it.

What choice is there when the only choice you allow is killing?

thanatos144, is it not true that pro choice means you can choose whether or not you have an abortion? If the only choice allowed was killing, no new children would be born in the U.S. ever again. I think you need to refer to my earlier post on keeping an open mind and not being prejudiced. (Page 17, I think)

I guess so but in this case the condition wasn't discovered during the pregnancy and according to your OP the child seemed to be wanted by the parents. I don't think you'll be able to turn this kid into a poster child for abortion.
Of course not, and its not my intention to say that this child should have been aborted. My point is that a choice should be given, to either abort or to euthanase, children who are severely ill and who will die.
I don't think anyone gets that, though.

Dear Noomi, I'm almost always in your opinion. But to euthanase babys or children? It's difficult - euthanasia can only be an own individual decision. And the severely ill person must actively euthanized himself. If others decide if life is worth living or not it may gets criminal. AND: Do you really think parents can live with to have euthanized their child? Abortion is okay, because having a baby or not is a decision of a woman.

Interesting that you consider euthanasia to be solely the individual's choice, regardless whether they are children or adults. Yet, you consider abortion to be the mother's choice alone. I wonder whether the baby she flushes down the drain would agree to being aborted (euthanized)?

thanatos144, is it not true that pro choice means you can choose whether or not you have an abortion? If the only choice allowed was killing, no new children would be born in the U.S. ever again. I think you need to refer to my earlier post on keeping an open mind and not being prejudiced. (Page 17, I think)

What complete bull shit. I hope you dont expect me to buy that? Pro-choice is called that because it sounds better then pro baby killing. Every time someone tries to make it harder for a women to choose to kill her baby you pro-choice assholes scream.

Last edited:
Well, possibly my english is too bad. In context with an abortion there is no born baby. In the first 12 weeks of pregnancy it is not even viable. It's mother have the right to decide to have it or not! After birth, a baby has the same rights as every other person - even more: born babys and children are under special protection!

What will the offspring of a human be when it comes out of the uterus?

I do not understand the question - lost in translation :eusa_shifty: sorry
Would you explain in other words?

Was heisst der Nachwuchs einen Menschen als der vom Gerbaermutter heraus kommt?

Children don't have that authority or ability.

Nobody has the right to end the life of an innocent. For any reason.

Why are we allowed to let people live in pain until they die, but if we allowed that to happen to an animal, we'd be hauled before a judge?

I love animals, but why don't we, as people - who can make our own decisions - have the right to decide when we live and when we die?

Like you I love animals. And I also love people. If someone close to me was enduring severe suffering, with no hope of cure, I would consider it my duty to help them to die.

What complete bull shit. I hope you dont expect me to buy that? Pro-choice is called that because it sounds better then pro baby killing. Every time someone tries to make it harder for a women to choose to kill her baby you pro-choice assholes scream.

You obviously have not read my earlier posts on this thread. What part of "I am against abortions" do you not understand? Last time I checked, marching in the Right to Life March in D.C. didn't qualify someone as "pro-choice." What you mistook for me claiming to be pro-choice was me just trying to see if you were not being a pig-headed idiot blinded by prejudice.

BTW, nice profile pic. I tried to find on of the burning flag from Symphony of Destruction but I failed. Megadeth forever.

To avoid abortions is maybe a chance, isn't it. Basically no woman is really happy with abortion.

First, you declare the decision of one person to kill another is acceptable, now you presume to tell us that no person who has made such a decision is really happy with it?
So, if no women would be "really happy with abortion", why do any women choose to do it?
Oh, yeah! Every woman has a choice not to have an abortion, it's called "prevention". She doesn't want a baby, she shouldn't have sex.

Last edited:

To avoid abortions is maybe a chance, isn't it. Basically no woman is really happy with abortion.

First, you declare the decision of one person to kill another is acceptable, now you presume to tell us that no person who has made such a decision is really happy with it?
So, if no women would be "really happy with abortion", why do any women choose to do it?

Because,my brave and warlike friend, women who have abortions may consider them to be the lesser of two evils. Choices are not always between the good and the bad. They are often bewteen bad and worse.

[

Interesting that you consider euthanasia to be solely the individual's choice, regardless whether they are children or adults. Yet, you consider abortion to be the mother's choice alone. I wonder whether the baby she flushes down the drain would agree to being aborted (euthanized)?

12 week old Cell Clusters don't have any rights - and no man is ever in this Situation. They should keep out of it ...

Oh, yeah! Every woman has a choice not to have an abortion, it's called "prevention". She doesn't want a baby, she shouldn't have sex.

Were are you from? Smurf village? I think to discuss with naive people is a waste of time

Forum List

Back