Why Abortion And Euthanasia Should Be Legal

We don't use bars of Soap, do you???? We prefer liquid Soap.
I'm really sorry for you not to have seen many sweet breasted German Girls. I think you could buy Penthouse or Playboy to have fun with yourself instead.

really? so germans have learned what a bath is for? Glad to hear that.

What part of those last few posts has anything to do with abortion or euthanasia? This thread is about pushing for your side in the abortion/euthanasia argument and not a place to debate the regular bathing habits of German women. If you really want to discuss that go make a thread somewhere else.

Sick pervs...

fuck off. Hows that?

really? so germans have learned what a bath is for? Glad to hear that.

What part of those last few posts has anything to do with abortion or euthanasia? This thread is about pushing for your side in the abortion/euthanasia argument and not a place to debate the regular bathing habits of German women. If you really want to discuss that go make a thread somewhere else.

Sick pervs...

fuck off. Hows that?

Cursing seriously is not necessary. Are you that blind? What part of talking about a girl's bathing habits and breasts is not perverted? Enlighten me, please. And before you even try it, I am not a homosexual. I am perfectly straight.

Now to the trash heap.

Interesting the libs are working on this. XXXX

Last edited by a moderator:

Sick pervs...

fuck off. Hows that?

Cursing seriously is not necessary. Are you that blind? What part of talking about a girl's bathing habits and breasts is not perverted? Enlighten me, please. And before you even try it, I am not a homosexual. I am perfectly straight.

Fuck off shit stain. move along

fuck off. Hows that?

Is your knowledge of English so atrocious that you only know the words "fuck off, shit stain"? And for the record, I do believe I have been on this thread longer than you, so you move along. Let people who actually make meaningful posts stay. IE: You leave the thread.

P.S. Negging, seriously? How low can you get?

Is your knowledge of English so atrocious that you only know the words "fuck off, shit stain"? And for the record, I do believe I have been on this thread longer than you, so you move along. Let people who actually make meaningful posts stay. IE: You leave the thread.

I've been a member of this board longer than you shut the fuck up and move on.

You are right, they should have just killed the mother when she got pregnant.

Windbag, you are a total contradiction, I guess a product of your hypocrisy. You are callous and have what appears to be a total disregard for those who have been born, yet claim to care so much for a fetus.

I'm sure you support the cut to food stamps which was effective today, effecting living, thinking children and oppose the ACA which would provide health care for many children not previously covered.

I don't understand that ideology, in all honesty I find it evil.

Do I support the 30% increase in SNAP over 3 years?

Not really, but you think it makes you a better Christian to steal money and give it away.

So you have. But I have been on this thread longer than you. And criticising the amount of time I've spent on USMB does not answer my question. I know you're only dodging it because you know I'm right.

So you have. But I have been on this thread longer than you. And criticising the amount of time I've spent on USMB does not answer my question. I know you're only dodging it because you know I'm right.

I really don't give a shit how long you have been in a thread.

Well I don't care how long you've been on this forum. See my point. And again, question dodging.

Well I don't care how long you've been on this forum. See my point. And again, question dodging.

when you have something relevant to say say it, until shut the fuck up move on.

We don't come here to have our discussions censored. The language gets fairly blue. Get over it, stop boring everybody with your prating.

Sick pervs...

fuck off. Hows that?

Considering she started it, why aren't you dressing her down?

So, how long before we start to "compassionately" euthanize the mental defects, the political opponents, and all the other "undesirables" BD and Noomi share the same sick ideology as Adolf Hitler.

My point is that I can see that there are posters here..Noomi, joeb spring to mind...who obviously have a crap quality of life. It screams from every post they submit..they aren't probably able to see it, because it's all they know...

But I think they, and the rest of the world, would be a happier place without them. Just as they claim that they can determine for babies whether or not their lives can be justified, I feel I can declare that the lives of certain adults aren't justified...

So does that give me the right and the obligation to end their lives?

If I were to try, I'm sure they would object.

So does that mean that if you are unable to make your wishes known, you have no right to live?

What if noomi woke up tomorrow completely unable to communicate. She could still think, and walk around, and eat and drink and still had her memory..but some spell was cast on her that made her unable to communicate.

I see her and think "Oh my gosh, that poor girl! And someone is going to have to take care of her now, she can't make a living..obviously she needs to die."

Death cultists maintain that if you can't communicate, then your life may be forfeit.

Which is essentially just survival of the fittest. If someone can kill you, then they have the right to kill you.

And that's a-ok by death cultists. They assume that they will always be the ones doing the killing.

Which tells you a little about their depraved mindset.

fuck off. Hows that?

Considering she started it, why aren't you dressing her down?

I started off by "dressing down" everyone involved in that argument. It just so happened that bigrebnc1775 was the only one who wanted to fight me about it. Thus, bigrebnc1775 is the only one I still have a quarrel with.

Forum List

Back