Why Abortion And Euthanasia Should Be Legal

I really don't give a shit how long you have been in a thread.

Well I don't care how long you've been on this forum. See my point. And again, question dodging.

when you have something relevant to say say it, until shut the fuck up move on.

For the sake of everyone on the boards I will stop railing on your language and your clear lack of mastery of the English language. But as to me saying something relevant, doesn't that sound exactly like I was saying earlier? Or have you forgotten?

Let people decide whether or not to be euthanized by saying it in their directive or something. Late-term abortions are bad. Morning-after pills and contraceptives are not. There, happy? Now shut up.

Well I don't care how long you've been on this forum. See my point. And again, question dodging.

For the sake of everyone on the boards I will stop railing on your language and your clear lack of mastery of the English language. But as to me saying something relevant, doesn't that sound exactly like I was saying earlier? Or have you forgotten?

Let people decide whether or not to be euthanized by saying it in their directive or something. Late-term abortions are bad. Morning-after pills and contraceptives are not. There, happy? Now shut up.

Last word FUCK OFF EAT SHIT AND DIE.

Cursing seriously is not necessary. Are you that blind? What part of talking about a girl's bathing habits and breasts is not perverted? Enlighten me, please. And before you even try it, I am not a homosexual. I am perfectly straight.

Considering she started it, why aren't you dressing her down?

I started off by "dressing down" everyone involved in that argument. It just so happened that bigrebnc1775 was the only one who wanted to fight me about it. Thus, bigrebnc1775 is the only one I still have a quarrel with.

YOU DO NOT DICTATE TO ME THAT'S WHY i TOLD YOU TO FUCK OFF AND THAT WILL BE THE ONLY RESPONSE YOU GET FROM ME.

Considering she started it, why aren't you dressing her down?

I started off by "dressing down" everyone involved in that argument. It just so happened that bigrebnc1775 was the only one who wanted to fight me about it. Thus, bigrebnc1775 is the only one I still have a quarrel with.

YOU DO NOT DICTATE TO ME THAT'S WHY i TOLD YOU TO FUCK OFF AND THAT WILL BE THE ONLY RESPONSE YOU GET FROM ME.

If you were a woman I would assume you had your period and would sympathize with you.

All caps is a bad sign...someone's head is about to come unscrewed.

Nope had caps lock on, if you notice the I is not in caps. Just didn't want to have to retype what I posted.

bigrebnc1775 posted something without cursing me out! It's a miracle! Quick! Somebody write down the date! This board needs to create a list of the most suprising posts ever, because this would be number 1!

All caps is a bad sign...someone's head is about to come unscrewed.

Nope had caps lock on, if you notice the I is not in caps. Just didn't want to have to retype what I posted.

bigrebnc1775 posted something without cursing me out! It's a miracle! Quick! Somebody write down the date! This board needs to create a list of the most suprising posts ever, because this would be number 1!

fuck off and eat shit an die.

And he starts cursing again. Seriously though, if I "ate shit" every time you told me to, I would have choked on it. You sound so much like a broken record.

You are right, they should have just killed the mother when she got pregnant.

Windbag, you are a total contradiction, I guess a product of your hypocrisy. You are callous and have what appears to be a total disregard for those who have been born, yet claim to care so much for a fetus.

I'm sure you support the cut to food stamps which was effective today, effecting living, thinking children and oppose the ACA which would provide health care for many children not previously covered.

I don't understand that ideology, in all honesty I find it evil.

[MENTION=23420]Quantum Windbag[/MENTION]
Shame on you! You forgot to turn on your sarcasm font.
:eek:

And he starts cursing again. Seriously though, if I "ate shit" every time you told me to, I would have choked on it. You sound so much like a broken record.

Irrelevance always get's a go fuck yourself from me. GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Irrelevance always get's a go fuck yourself from me. GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Caps!?! Is someone getting angry? Didn't anybody ever teach you not to curse?

Euthanasia is fine by me, so long as there is consent from all parties involved. Late-term abortions suck, blah, blah, blah.

How's that for relevance?

Last edited:
Another question the nutters always run away from ...

How come it was okay for the Santorums to abort their baby?

You all just adored them during the Clown Car Cavalcade. And, you worshiped him when he put a dead baby in a bag and took it home.

Just more hypocrisy from the usual suspects.

Busted again in another lie @Luddy Neddite

I should start a list!

Do they not teach civility where you come from? Last time I checked, death threats are not civil.

Do they not teach civility where you come from? Last time I checked, death threats are not civil.

Civility is dead whiny ass liberals protecting obama killed it.

See his avatar? He is determined to look like a Neanderthal at all times.

Back to the original point of the thread Jailan. Remember him guys?

Here's a situation where the parents and the whole family loved this child who was born, not aborted, to death.

Surrounded by love.

Forum List

Back