Why Abortion And Euthanasia Should Be Legal

Surely. They will likely be wondering why you're going on about private messages on an open board, though.

Didn't post the content stupid.

oh and by the way

No Posting contents of PMs without permission from the sender. A Rep Comment is Not considered a PM. Responses to a Rep comment are considered PM's.

I think you've gone from a solid 10 on the "Completely unhinged scale" to a respectable 18.

Of a possible 10.

Shame on you BD. No scale for measuring mental stability would ever be able to chart bigreb. The number would be too high for human minds to comprehend.

Didn't post the content stupid.

oh and by the way

No Posting contents of PMs without permission from the sender. A Rep Comment is Not considered a PM. Responses to a Rep comment are considered PM's.

I think you've gone from a solid 10 on the "Completely unhinged scale" to a respectable 18.

Of a possible 10.

Shame on you BD. No scale for measuring mental stability would ever be able to chart bigreb. The number would be too high for human minds to comprehend.
You're sub par move along shit stain.

Lakeview, wtf does it matter to you if someone kevorkians themself? Why don't you myob?

It's not the "themself" part that I'm concerned about, that wasn't obvious to you?

So what's the problem? Your side can't think of ways to protect whomever you're trying to protect without blocking everyone? What's the deal?

Why don't you tell me specifically what I said that you disagree with, and why, and then I'll respond. If you have multiple problems with what I said then we can do this multiple times.

It's not the "themself" part that I'm concerned about, that wasn't obvious to you?

So what's the problem? Your side can't think of ways to protect whomever you're trying to protect without blocking everyone? What's the deal?

Why don't you tell me specifically what I said that you disagree with, and why, and then I'll respond. If you have multiple problems with what I said then we can do this multiple times.

I just think that people should be able to do what they want at the end of THEIR life.

Both abortion and euthanasia must be individual decisions. No one may be forced to make a decision!
A terminally ill person should have no pain. It should be all painkillers available - even if they shorten life! If a seriously ill person chooses to die, he should get the opportunity to suicide in a human way. For example with a cocktail of drugs under medical supervision.

Both abortion and euthanasia must be individual decisions. No one may be forced to make a decision!
A terminally ill person should have no pain. It should be all painkillers available - even if they shorten life! If a seriously ill person chooses to die, he should get the opportunity to suicide in a human way. For example with a cocktail of drugs under medical supervision.

abortion is not a individual decision their are two individuals involved.

Does idividual life begins after fertilization?
Individual life is not really possible for an embryo, is it? Nobody says abortion is great. Abortion is always a last Resort!

Of a possible 10.

I'm the one who's sub-par? The non-cursing, brilliant psychopath is sub-par? What have you been smoking?

Has anyone ever noticed that bigreb only curses when talking to me? He didn't even curse when BD called him mentally unhinged.

I just think that people should be able to do what they want at the end of THEIR life.

I agree with that. I'm willing to bet that you think it's that person's business and no one else's, correct?

I'm the one who's sub-par? The non-cursing, brilliant psychopath is sub-par? What have you been smoking?

Has anyone ever noticed that bigreb only curses when talking to me? He didn't even curse when BD called him mentally unhinged.

yes you're sub par bitch move along.

Individual life is not really possible for an embryo, is it? Nobody says abortion is great. Abortion is always a last Resort!

does a human embryo become anything other than a human?
Life does begin in the womb

I'm a bitch? You're the one who continuously loses his temper and curses. Yet I am the bitch.

Interesting...

I'm a bitch? You're the one who continuously loses his temper and curses. Yet I am the bitch.

Interesting...

Temper? nope and yes you're a bitch you should not have directed your bullshit comment to me.

Progressives are in love with killing defenseless innocent people.

So, you're also in favor of starving this baby to death.

This whole thread is just more proof that you pro-lifers hate children

I am in favor of giving you a frontal lobotomy because your opinion is so insensitive to reality, but I digress...

Yeah, we hate them so much that we want to let them live...

Hopefully someday you realize how detached you are from your spirit...

does a human embryo become anything other than a human?
Life does begin in the womb

A human embryo becomes a human, when it matures long enough!
Life can also start in a test tube, but without a woman it never gets to a human.

Progressives are in love with killing defenseless innocent people.

So, you're also in favor of starving this baby to death.

This whole thread is just more proof that you pro-lifers hate children

I am in favor of giving you a frontal lobotomy because your opinion is so insensitive to reality, but I digress...

Yeah, we hate them so much that we want to let them live...

Hopefully someday you realize how detached you are from your spirit...

NO ONE can decide whether a life is worth living - only a person itself.
BUT a woman can decide if she want to get a Baby or not. It is irrelevant whether the embryo is healthy or diseased! It is an important decision to become a mother or not. Life is significantly altered by a child! A woman must decide if she wants to take responsibility.

Forum List

Back