Why Abortion And Euthanasia Should Be Legal

No they don't. And nor do I and other advocates of euthanasia. Attributing false beliefs to one's opponents is a cheap debating tactic - can't you come up with something better?

I can actually site people that advocate crap you just said that no one believes. Does that make you a liar, or stupid?

Neither. It just makes me someone who knows the difference between 'site' and 'cite'.

I see them every day, what;s your point?

it goes both way you saying what you say doesn't make it so.

Who owns and controls your body?

If you are male, who owns and controls your sperm?

Who owns and controls your reproduction decisions?

Those are all rhetorical questions because no state and no government has the right to own your body or any of its functions.

If you want to give that very basic right away, go for it. But "you" sure as hell don't have the right to force others to give away the rights and ownership of their body.

(This non-issue really shows the truth behind radical rw's crazy agenda. It proves that every position they SAY they hold is a lie.)

Those are all rhetorical questions because no state and no government has the right to own your body or any of its functions.

If you want to give that very basic right away, go for it. But "you" sure as hell don't have the right to force others to give away the rights and ownership of their body.

(This non-issue really shows the truth behind radical rw's crazy agenda. It proves that every position they SAY they hold is a lie.)

I'll give you the same answer that you have removed.

1001595_611844568872813_1790482240_n.jpg

abortion is not a individual decision their are two individuals involved.

Does idividual life begins after fertilization?
Individual life is not really possible for an embryo, is it? Nobody says abortion is great. Abortion is always a last Resort!

does a human embryo become anything other than a human?
Life does begin in the womb

I know this may seem suprising, but I actually agree with bigreb. Does 2+2=4? Yes, it does. So does 1 human plus 1 human equal a giraffe? No, it does not. From the moment of conception, an embryo is a member of the human race. It is not magically changed into a human at the moment of birth. That is what you pro-choice people fail to understand. A human is a human, no matter how small.

If my girlfriend and I ever get married, I can guarantee we would not abort any children we might concieve.

Back to the math metaphors: 1+2=3. Abortion+Baby=Murder.

Last edited:

That's not true but you're too cowardly to actually address the question.

So too you that is not the body of a human? really how much paint chips did you eat as a child?

So too you that is not the body of a human? really how much paint chips did you eat as a child?

So, to you, that is not the body of a human?

Is THAT what you meant?

Because, if it is, THAT was not and is not the question. You're such a coward, you removed the questions I asked.

If you cannot or will not address those questions, then, piss off.

If you should decide you can try to answer my questions, then, piss off.

IOW, coward, piss off because, at the bottom of every single thing you have written is your vile belief that the state should have the power to force women to reproduce. I will never agree to that.

Is THAT what you meant?

Because, if it is, THAT was not and is not the question. You're such a coward, you removed the questions I asked.

IOW, coward, piss off because, at the bottom of every single thing you have written is your vile belief that the state should have the power to force women to reproduce. I will never agree to that.

Shut the fuck up and answer the god damn question.
Are you saying that is not a body of a human?

Is THAT what you meant?

Just answer the question, Luddly. Avoiding the question does nobody any good. If you read the entirety of bigreb and I's argument, you know that if you don't, prepare for a several page long argument.

Is there any radical rw who has the courage to answer these very easy and very straightforward questions?

My bet is - nope.

Just as they don't hold the man equally responsible.

(Although, to be fair, maybe the rw's are like Limbaugh and don't know it takes two to make a pregnancy.)

Is there any radical rw who has the courage to answer these very easy and very straightforward questions?

My bet is - nope.

Just as they don't hold the man equally responsible.

(Although, to be fair, maybe the rw's are like Limbaugh and don't know it takes two to make a pregnancy.)

You are to much of a god damn pussy to answer my question you don't get to ask any questions of anyone PUSSY.

What would you do in this situation, Pixie? Let the baby starve, I guess?

I certainly would not murder the baby

What would you be doing by letting it starve to death, though?

My first question is, could this baby have gotten a transplant?

I have no problem terminating such a pregnancy if a defect this severe is discovered, but I'm a little cautious about Euthansia given our current system of "managed care".

Is THAT what you meant?

Just answer the question, Luddly. Avoiding the question does nobody any good. If you read the entirety of bigreb and I's argument, you know that if you don't, prepare for a several page long argument.

No I didn't read it but, I don't serve at his pleasure. I've mostly ignored for most of the time I've been posting here and will continue to mostly ignore him.

There is nothing in this issue to argue about but really, there is only one fact that no amount of rw twist and shout will ever change -

Unless you are the woman getting the abortion, its none of your business.

littlereb and the others are anxious to give away the rights of others, but they're too cowardly to admit they would not give away their own.

I certainly would not murder the baby

I have no problem terminating such a pregnancy if a defect this severe is discovered, but I'm a little cautious about Euthansia given our current system of "managed care".

You love our system of managed care . You should read the article then you would have known that abortion was never considred by the parents. Hell, I did not even see them mention putting the kid down. Guess your just in this to support your girl friend eh ?

And here we see the hypocrisy and inconsistency of bigrebnc1775 and others on the social right: where they preach conservative dogma about ‘less government,’ the evils of ‘too much government,’ and how government is ‘incompetent’ and shouldn’t tell people how to run their lives. Then, all of a sudden, when it comes to abortion or same-sex couples, it’s government’s place to dictate to citizens how to run their lives, government regulation is a good thing, and government is no longer incompetent.

There was at time, before the advent of the idiocy of the social right, when conservatives were at least consistent in their advocacy of ‘less government,’ including with regard to abortion.

And here we see the hypocrisy and inconsistency of bigrebnc1775 and others on the social right: where they preach conservative dogma about ‘less government,’ the evils of ‘too much government,’ and how government is ‘incompetent’ and shouldn’t tell people how to run their lives. Then, all of a sudden, when it comes to abortion or same-sex couples, it’s government’s place to dictate to citizens how to run their lives, government regulation is a good thing, and government is no longer incompetent.

There was at time, before the advent of the idiocy of the social right, when conservatives were at least consistent in their advocacy of ‘less government,’ including with regard to abortion.

Such hypocrisy and inconsistency coming from you. You preach about protecting those who can't protect themselves but throw away an unborn child like it was trash.

I'm onto to garbage like you liberals. It has nothing to do with protecting the rights but all about protecting votes.

You love our system of managed care . You should read the article then you would have known that abortion was never considred by the parents. Hell, I did not even see them mention putting the kid down. Guess your just in this to support your girl friend eh ?

Gee, I don't know, I halfway disagreed with her.

My problem with Euthansia at least in this country is that when you have big insurance companies being given the option to kill patients to keep their expenses down, a lot more of us will be declared "uncurable".

No they don't. And nor do I and other advocates of euthanasia. Attributing false beliefs to one's opponents is a cheap debating tactic - can't you come up with something better?

I can actually site people that advocate crap you just said that no one believes. Does that make you a liar, or stupid?

Neither. It just makes me someone who knows the difference between 'site' and 'cite'.

Why are you so obsessed with spelling? Many people post on the fly and spelling mistakes occur.

Focus on the meaning of the post. :eusa_angel: It makes the board far more enjoyable.

Forum List

Back