Why Abortion And Euthanasia Should Be Legal

Who the fuck are you to deny a child life no mater how short? Are you God? Your Ego knows no bounds and your depravity no depth.

What about the quality of life a person has? Isn't this important to consider?

Any life is good life you sick freak.

Why do the meddlers believe they can speak for every human condition on the planet?

Simply put, you could not be more wrong BECAUSE "quality of life" is in the eye of the beholder.

Why do the death cultists believe they are authorized to determine the value, and terminate, lives that are not their own?

Quality of life is in teh eye of the beholder. Which is why one person NEVER has the right to determine the quality of another's life deems it necessary to kill that person.

What about the quality of life a person has? Isn't this important to consider?

Why do the meddlers believe they can speak for every human condition on the planet?

Simply put, you could not be more wrong BECAUSE "quality of life" is in the eye of the beholder.

Is it really now? Who should be the beholder that gets to make the legal decisions to end life based on what they see? Loved ones? Health Care Providers? The Government? You? I sure hope that those who do decide know the real meaning of pity.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrlTeoFcf-Q]One of the best Lord of the Rings Quotes: Gandalf in Moria - YouTube[/ame]

Killed or not killed?

article-2264877-1706D84B000005DC-162_306x423.jpg

I needed a story that would make people think about what they would do in a similar or identical situation. This is that story. I want to know what people would do if they were in the same situation, and so far, no one has answered.

do i think that defective babies should be put down... you bet.
do i think adults should have the option of being put down upon request... you bet.

How about you?

Are you trying to give us hope that the defective within society can be extinguished?

$harry and mitch.jpg

Last edited:
I needed a story that would make people think about what they would do in a similar or identical situation. This is that story. I want to know what people would do if they were in the same situation, and so far, no one has answered.

do i think that defective babies should be put down... you bet.
do i think adults should have the option of being put down upon request... you bet.

How about you?

Are you trying to give us hope that the defective within society can be extinguished?

View attachment 28214

Or are they just trying to creep us out?

$hitlerobama.jpg

You be the judge.

I do believe they have declared themselves Gods.

i do believe you have resorted to hyperbole.

Unless you can hand out life as casually as you kill you are the one who is playing god.

Personally? If the humane thing to do is put a suffering animal out of their misery, why would we not do the same for humans.

Then we will just treat humans like animals. Kill them and eat them. Sounds good to me. :cuckoo:

Incidentally, how do you like yourself prepared, medium or well done?

The thread title is "why abortion euthenasia shoul be legal" . I understand the euthenasia part. I even agree with it. What fail to see is how abortion has anythig to do with it at all, even though the OP seems to thinkit would.[/QUOTE]

Obviously, you are an idiot. The OP has said on numerous occasions that she was finding a story under which she could make the push for abortion/euthanasia. Maybe if you read the whole thread you could avoid making an idiot out of yourself.

Personally? If the humane thing to do is put a suffering animal out of their misery, why would we not do the same for humans.

Then we will just treat humans like animals. Kill them and eat them. Sounds good to me. :cuckoo:

Incidentally, how do you like yourself prepared, medium or well done?

We don't eat animals that were suffering, especially not pets.

Your point is invalid, amd I am too tired to find you a bunny with a pancake on its head.

Everyone on this thread should shut up. Anybody ever wonder why the American Congress and most governments are ineffective? Maybe it's because they bicker like idiots and fail to see the bigger picture. Perhaps if you bigoted fools would shut up and honestly listen to the other side's argument and keep an open mind, somone might actually get something done. Stop being so prejudiced. Clearly both sides have flaws, why not work together to eliminate those?

You are right, they should have just killed the mother when she got pregnant.

I think abortions should be based on political affiliation. Liberals must have mandatory abortions.

This is what I mean. Saying that all Liberals should be aborted is just plain wrong. Believe it or not, some Liberals have actually done some good in the world. Yet you say they should all be aborted. Maybe ignorant children like you should stay off this forum and go to the carnival or something.

Idiot.

You are right, they should have just killed the mother when she got pregnant.

I think abortions should be based on political affiliation. Liberals must have mandatory abortions.

This is what I mean. Saying that all Liberals should be aborted is just plain wrong. Believe it or not, some Liberals have actually done some good in the world. Yet you say they should all be aborted. Maybe ignorant children like you should stay off this forum and go to the carnival or something.

Idiot.

Fuck off shit stain

Forum List

Back