Why Abortion And Euthanasia Should Be Legal

[ame=http://youtu.be/W8GRQHsAVjI]Give my creation... Life - YouTube[/ame]

It is inside her body, using her body to sustain its own life. Why the fuck should she have to rent out her womb for nine months?

If a FETUS is not an person like you say it isn't why will it have blood different than the mother?

Not relevant. What is relevant is that it resides in her body, and uses her body to survive.

The baby didn't ask to be placed there it's not it's fault maybe the woman should have kept her legs closed or had her tubes tied.

It is inside her body, using her body to sustain its own life. Why the fuck should she have to rent out her womb for nine months?

If a FETUS is not an person like you say it isn't why will it have blood different than the mother?

Not relevant. What is relevant is that it resides in her body, and uses her body to survive.

That's true of any infant, born or unborn.

Murder is wrong. There is no justification for killing innocents.

That's true of any infant, born or unborn.

Murder is wrong. There is no justification for killing innocents.

Noomi has never met her child for the first time..there is no way she can understand the humbling miracle.

It's not even that. It's that she is so callous of the lives of others, based on HER perception of them as less valuable than other people.

She even said just a couple of days ago..she used to think all people pregnant with downs babies should get abortions...until she got to know a person with downs. She sees everything through a terribly myopic lens.

She sees babies as an illness, not as people. Because that's what she's been taught, and because she's ignorant, and because she is arrogant enough to think that we have the right to cull *undesirables*. It's a disgusting viewpoint..and she doesn't even know enough to know how loathesome and dangerous it is.

How ironic, the liberal parasite complaining about being "used" to survive.

It's not even that. It's that she is so callous of the lives of others, based on HER perception of them as less valuable than other people.

She even said just a couple of days ago..she used to think all people pregnant with downs babies should get abortions...until she got to know a person with downs. She sees everything through a terribly myopic lens.

She sees babies as an illness, not as people. Because that's what she's been taught, and because she's ignorant, and because she is arrogant enough to think that we have the right to cull *undesirables*. It's a disgusting viewpoint..and she doesn't even know enough to know how loathesome and dangerous it is.

Did the Egyptians do that to the Israelis for a while?

So you believe that women should also be forced to have a child if she is raped or due to incest? YOU IGNORANT PIECE OF SHIT.

Abortion is NOT your choice, it is up to the individual and that is how it will stay as long as sane individuals prevail over you extreme fucks. You cannot tell a woman that she cannot have an abortion, because you do not agree with it....that is not a determination of yours to make, ONLY HERS.

So you can throw religion around like monkeys throwing feces, or try and stand tall on the quicksand which is your moral ground...It will not work, your argument is a losing one. Enjoy knowing that!

The baby didn't ask to be placed there it's not it's fault maybe the woman should have kept her legs closed or had her tubes tied.

In other words, if the woman didn't act like a slut, she wouldn't be in this situation.

You are a fool and you have no idea what I think, or how I was raised.

I suppose a thread relating to the hows, whys and whens of supporting abortion would be interesting..

I know you're ignorant, misinformed, callous and stupid.

How that relates to your upbringing, I'm sure I wouldn't hazard to guess.

In other words, if the woman didn't act like a slut, she wouldn't be in this situation.

In other words, you insist that women who don't keep their legs closed and women that have their tubes tied are sluts? WOW

Don't know about Australia, but where I come from not all women that get pregnant are sluts.

I know you're ignorant, misinformed, callous and stupid.

How that relates to your upbringing, I'm sure I wouldn't hazard to guess.

You are the stupid and callous one because you want to force women to be brood mares.

In other words, you insist that women who don't keep their legs closed and women that have their tubes tied are sluts? WOW

Don't know about Australia, but where I come from not all women that get pregnant are sluts.

Obviously women are not sluts, but some people sure seem to think they are.

Forum List

Back