Why Abortion And Euthanasia Should Be Legal

In other words, if the woman didn't act like a slut, she wouldn't be in this situation.

In other words, you insist that women who don't keep their legs closed and women that have their tubes tied are sluts? WOW

Don't know about Australia, but where I come from not all women that get pregnant are sluts.

Obviously women are not sluts, but some people sure seem to think they are.

Looking through the thread I only see one person calling women sluts. Just sayin.

In other words, you insist that women who don't keep their legs closed and women that have their tubes tied are sluts? WOW

Don't know about Australia, but where I come from not all women that get pregnant are sluts.

Looking through the thread I only see one person calling women sluts. Just sayin.

I never called anyone a slut. I was responding to a poster who does believe that women who have abortions are sluts.

So you believe that women should also be forced to have a child if she is raped or due to incest?
Not sure who that question was directed to but I'll answer it.

No. Nor do I think a woman should be forced to have a child. As I stated above, clearly I might add, IMO abortions should be legal right up until baby is demonstrably alive. The common measure of heartbeat, IMO, should be sufficient to show cause/proof that the baby is alive.

Last edited:
So you believe that women should also be forced to have a child if she is raped or due to incest?

No. Nor do I think a woman should be forced to have a child. As I stated above, clearly I might add, IMO abortions should be legal right up until baby is demonstrably alive. The common measure of heartbeat, IMO, should be sufficient to show cause/proof that he baby is alive.

And the heart starts to beat at around 28 days, and most women don't even know they are pregnant, and cannot have an abortion.

I never called anyone a slut. I was responding to a poster who does believe that women who have abortions are sluts.

No, I checked again, you are the one that called women sluts. No one else, just you.

No. Nor do I think a woman should be forced to have a child. As I stated above, clearly I might add, IMO abortions should be legal right up until baby is demonstrably alive. The common measure of heartbeat, IMO, should be sufficient to show cause/proof that he baby is alive.

And the heart starts to beat at around 28 days, and most women don't even know they are pregnant, and cannot have an abortion.

Is it 4weeks? I thought it was 6. At any rate the day after pill is available, as well as early pregnancy testing. Doesn't early testing work after 9days? Seems to me there is a viable window in there, from the morning after through the first 5weeks or so plenty of time, no?

That is this thread, there are other threads where I have had a discussion with this person.

Then, please accept my apology. You were using sarcasm, and I missed it.

Apology accepted, and I should have made it clear that I was being sarcastic from the beginning.

On that note... please also accept my apology for my abrupt language.

I understand this issue is a "deeply" emotional one.

I just love babies soooo much, that sometimes I get carried away with my rhetoric when this subject comes up. I can't help but visualize the baby... when the topic of abortion comes up, it's a personal flaw of mine. I could not push the button to bomb a city with children in it either, not even to save my life. When it comes to women and children in danger, my brain goes into protect mode.

Then, please accept my apology. You were using sarcasm, and I missed it.

Apology accepted, and I should have made it clear that I was being sarcastic from the beginning.

I just love babies soooo much, that sometimes I get carried away with my rhetoric when this subject comes up. I can't help but visualize the baby... when the topic of abortion comes up, it's a personal flaw of mine. I could not push the button to bomb a city with children in it either, not even to save my life. When it comes to women and children in danger, my brain goes into protect mode.

I am defensive of the issue as well. I used to be very pro life so I understand your arguments as I used to make them myself.

Its all good!

Edit: I love babies too, and hope to have my own someday. I also couldn't have an abortion unless I felt it absolutely necessary, but I will always defend the right of other women to have one.

I am defensive of the issue as well. I used to be very pro life so I understand your arguments as I used to make them myself.

Its all good!

Edit: I love babies too, and hope to have my own someday. I also couldn't have an abortion unless I felt it absolutely necessary, but I will always defend the right of other women to have one.
Fair enough, and that is respectable stance to take.

I am sorry you lost your longed for 'babies', but that doesn't give you the right to expect women to carry an unwanted child to term.

What is conveniently ignored are the abortions that end a wanted pregnancy.

I've read that as many as 2/3 of all abortions ended a wanted pregnancy.

I've known several women that have had abortions. All but one of them regretted it. One girl was 15 when she had her abortion, without her parents knowledge. It bothered her so much she sought counseling and eventually told her parents everything. When they told her they would have cared for the child she about lost it. The entire family ended up in counseling and eventually she married and had a child but she never forgot the abortion nor the fact that it was encouraged by her school, her friends, and planned parenthood. All of whom kept her pregnancy and her abortion from her parents. If you have ever lost a child, you know how much that hurts. I miscarried in-between my children. I still mourn the loss of that child and it was only at a couple of weeks gestation. Knowing I had aborted a child when I didn't have to? It would have killed me. There is something wrong in a society that encourages girls to have an abortion without ever informing the parents.

Who is that poster, nooms, and please link the post where she called women who get abortions "sluts".

I hope either President HRC or President Warren make taxpayer-funded abortions a reality soon after they are inaugurated. That way they will be safer & protected.

Last edited:
So you believe that women should also be forced to have a child if she is raped or due to incest? YOU IGNORANT PIECE OF SHIT.

Abortion is NOT your choice, it is up to the individual and that is how it will stay as long as sane individuals prevail over you extreme fucks. You cannot tell a woman that she cannot have an abortion, because you do not agree with it....that is not a determination of yours to make, ONLY HERS.

So you can throw religion around like monkeys throwing feces, or try and stand tall on the quicksand which is your moral ground...It will not work, your argument is a losing one. Enjoy knowing that!

You ignorant piece of shit abortion involves TWO BODIES, TWO INDIVIDUALS.

In other words, if the woman didn't act like a slut, she wouldn't be in this situation.

Seems you are one of those that think that. :eusa_whistle:

No. Nor do I think a woman should be forced to have a child. As I stated above, clearly I might add, IMO abortions should be legal right up until baby is demonstrably alive. The common measure of heartbeat, IMO, should be sufficient to show cause/proof that the baby is alive.

That's 22 days after conception.

Forum List

Back