Why again do left wingers believe taxing corporations more is helpful to the middle class?

Because both of you are fucking retarded. M'kay?

At least I knew that we have, in fact, made inroads in treatments of cancer. And I knew that no one spent billions developing a drug to make Trump's dick hard.

But I see you have littleto offer in the discussion. That is why you resort to name-calling and attempts at insults.

Stick with the topic junior.

I didn't say we didn't make inroads. I said the profit motive gives incentive to cure boner droops over cancer cures. And I'm right. LEARN. TO. FUCKING. READ. ASSHOLE.

"Yeah, the profit motive has been TERRRRific. Billions going into curing Donald Trump's limp dick, yet we can't make inroads on cancer."

Once again, billions were NOT spent to make boner pills. And in the last couple of decades there have been major advances in cancer treatment, with survival rates being much higher. So you can try and spin it however you want. But you are wrong. Calling me an asshole doesn't change that.

And you can thank the govt-funded NIH for a great deal of progress we've made toward cancer research. Bottom line, nothing you grouse about changes that the profit motive encourages limiting innovation until you've maximized profit from the MOST RECENT treatment, not future cures.

Yes, NIH has been part of the progress we have made. And so are numerous other research institutions, both private and gov't. No single entity has done it all.

That is why is was so amusing that you claimed we can't make inroads against cancer.

You're CHOOSING to get hung up on that phrase. My point was that the profit motive is why we have boner pills BEFORE cancer, HIV, and heart disease are cured. This is a deplorable fact.

Trying, always trying to figure this out. Trust me, they won't have an answer that makes any sense. They follow the same cliches that they need to "tax the rich" and "feed the poor."

Taxing corporations large amounts somehow is good for the middle class?

Do they know that when corporations are taxed less that it leads to more jobs, more jobs lead to more money stimulating the economy and more economic growth.

Do they have any other cliche or something original rather than this notion that trickle down does not work? They believe Reaganomics was bad for this country?

They actually use the notion "trickle up." Someone ought to tell them things don't trickle up. It is literally impossible and they should maybe get their own term and stop using phrases that make zero sense.

So, get ready for complete bullshit from them and more left wing marxist talking points. Nothing original.

They are so fucking stupid they do not realize that corporations are PEOPLE....from the people who mop up vomit to the CEO and everyone in between.
and don't each of those people pay taxes?

Yes, yes they are...at least they should be theoretically.

Not only are corporate profits taxed at 35%, everyone employed by the evil corporations pay income tax, Medicare, and Social Security. Their employer also pays for unemployment benefits and often healthcare.

Wait. Now corporations are claiming their employees' personal income tax as a burden????

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe earlier you said to me "LEARN. TO. READ.

You might try that yourself. No one said corporations are claiming their employee's personal income taxes are a burden.

It was included in the person's argument regarding the corporate tax burden. Context is everything.

Corporations are people. Corporations benefit from the government providing schools, infrastructure, safety and security and all the other services that keep our nation strong and healthy.
In fact these people benefit the most.
They should pay their fair share, shouldn't they?

so here is a follow up, if the corporation is taxed on it's "earnings", which are passed in part to stock holders, who then are taxed on their capital gains, how is that legal? it is expressly forbidden in the constitution!

How is that any different from worker who's taxed on his earnings , and then taxes again when he buys things , owns a home , owns a car, buys gas, pays tolls, goes out to dinner .....

Corporations are people. Corporations benefit from the government providing schools, infrastructure, safety and security and all the other services that keep our nation strong and healthy.
In fact these people benefit the most.
They should pay their fair share, shouldn't they?

so here is a follow up, if the corporation is taxed on it's "earnings", which are passed in part to stock holders, who then are taxed on their capital gains, how is that legal? it is expressly forbidden in the constitution!

How is that any different from worker who's taxed on his earnings , and then taxes again when he buys things , owns a home , owns a car, buys gas, pays tolls, goes out to dinner .....

It's not any different.

It's just not an argument in favor of rich people and corporations, so........

lol, if you even knew how to work the quote system on this forum I'd take you seriously. But as it is, I'm done reading your uninformed nonsense.

Timmy's post RIGHT after the patent office remark proved his post was sarcasm.

You. Are. Not. Smart.

And what post would that be? Of Timmy's, I mean.

Eh, I made a small mistake in quoting a post. If that is your benchmark for intellect, I can see why you have posted the things you have.

Of course, I notice you are steering clear of your own intellectual deficiency. You know, claiming billions were spent so men could get erections, or that we cannot make inroads against cancer.

If you want to insist that I am not smart, you might consider where that puts you. Being schooled by someone who is "not smart" pretty much makes you an idiot.

I also understand why you are done talking to me. If I had been shown to either be an idiot or a liar, I would bail too.

But I would be curious to know which of Timmy's comments showed his post to be sarcasm.

The fucking post I just told you about, you illiterate douche. It was his post immediately following the patent office remark.

And yes, you're of inferior intellect, and you know it. That's why you keep desperately pining for my attention.

So you think "Let's cut to the chase . Everyone complains that the gov is ruining healthcare . Picking on the poor drug companies . Well fine . Let the drug companies fend for themselves" is proof he was being sarcastic? lol If anything, it proves the opposite.

The only one who is acting desperate here is you. You are desperately trying to save face (or regain it). All I am doing is responding to a thread in which I have been a participant. Somehow you think that makes it all about you? lol Yeah, that sure shows your intellectual superiority. (now that last sentence is what sarcasm looks like)

But run along, junior. You might be able to find someone who will let you make spurious comments without calling you on them.
He was lampooning the idea that republicans want the government out of healthcare, yet are fine with giving corporate welfare and patent protection to big pharma. Jesus, is this really THAT hard for you to understand?

Are you saying you oppose our patent laws?

What I'm saying is that private biz and gov work together . It's not all one sided as the GOP would have you think .

By the way. The gov also pays for lots of research , and research is also done at our public universities .

At least I knew that we have, in fact, made inroads in treatments of cancer. And I knew that no one spent billions developing a drug to make Trump's dick hard.

But I see you have littleto offer in the discussion. That is why you resort to name-calling and attempts at insults.

Stick with the topic junior.

I didn't say we didn't make inroads. I said the profit motive gives incentive to cure boner droops over cancer cures. And I'm right. LEARN. TO. FUCKING. READ. ASSHOLE.

"Yeah, the profit motive has been TERRRRific. Billions going into curing Donald Trump's limp dick, yet we can't make inroads on cancer."

Once again, billions were NOT spent to make boner pills. And in the last couple of decades there have been major advances in cancer treatment, with survival rates being much higher. So you can try and spin it however you want. But you are wrong. Calling me an asshole doesn't change that.

And you can thank the govt-funded NIH for a great deal of progress we've made toward cancer research. Bottom line, nothing you grouse about changes that the profit motive encourages limiting innovation until you've maximized profit from the MOST RECENT treatment, not future cures.

Yes, NIH has been part of the progress we have made. And so are numerous other research institutions, both private and gov't. No single entity has done it all.

That is why is was so amusing that you claimed we can't make inroads against cancer.

You're CHOOSING to get hung up on that phrase. My point was that the profit motive is why we have boner pills BEFORE cancer, HIV, and heart disease are cured. This is a deplorable fact.

That is not even a fact, deplorable or not.

And I did not choose to claim billions were spent on developing "boner pills". Nor did I claim we cannot make inroads against cancer. You did both and neither was correct.

Pfizer was doing research into a new drug to treat hypertension and angina (you know, heart disease). It turned out that the new drug did not provide much help for angina. But it had an interesting side effect. It caused erections. The "boner pills" were a lucky break when a drug being researched turned out not to do what they wanted.

Oh, and Pfizer is also doing cutting edge research into various cancer treatments. It is not a zero sum game.

Do you want all other research halted until cancer, HIV and heart disease are cured?

They are so fucking stupid they do not realize that corporations are PEOPLE....from the people who mop up vomit to the CEO and everyone in between.
and don't each of those people pay taxes?

Yes, yes they are...at least they should be theoretically.

Not only are corporate profits taxed at 35%, everyone employed by the evil corporations pay income tax, Medicare, and Social Security. Their employer also pays for unemployment benefits and often healthcare.

Wait. Now corporations are claiming their employees' personal income tax as a burden????

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe earlier you said to me "LEARN. TO. READ.

You might try that yourself. No one said corporations are claiming their employee's personal income taxes are a burden.

It was included in the person's argument regarding the corporate tax burden. Context is everything.

Indeed it was. But no where in that post did it claim that corporations are claiming their employee's income taxes are a burden for them. The poster simply stated that the corporations pay taxes and the employees of the corporations pay taxes.

Eh, I made a small mistake in quoting a post. If that is your benchmark for intellect, I can see why you have posted the things you have.

Of course, I notice you are steering clear of your own intellectual deficiency. You know, claiming billions were spent so men could get erections, or that we cannot make inroads against cancer.

If you want to insist that I am not smart, you might consider where that puts you. Being schooled by someone who is "not smart" pretty much makes you an idiot.

I also understand why you are done talking to me. If I had been shown to either be an idiot or a liar, I would bail too.

But I would be curious to know which of Timmy's comments showed his post to be sarcasm.

The fucking post I just told you about, you illiterate douche. It was his post immediately following the patent office remark.

And yes, you're of inferior intellect, and you know it. That's why you keep desperately pining for my attention.

So you think "Let's cut to the chase . Everyone complains that the gov is ruining healthcare . Picking on the poor drug companies . Well fine . Let the drug companies fend for themselves" is proof he was being sarcastic? lol If anything, it proves the opposite.

The only one who is acting desperate here is you. You are desperately trying to save face (or regain it). All I am doing is responding to a thread in which I have been a participant. Somehow you think that makes it all about you? lol Yeah, that sure shows your intellectual superiority. (now that last sentence is what sarcasm looks like)

But run along, junior. You might be able to find someone who will let you make spurious comments without calling you on them.
He was lampooning the idea that republicans want the government out of healthcare, yet are fine with giving corporate welfare and patent protection to big pharma. Jesus, is this really THAT hard for you to understand?

What I'm saying is that private biz and gov work together . It's not all one sided as the GOP would have you think .

I am all for as much research as we can do.

What does raising taxes on corporations do for the middle class?

1. Shifts tax burden from the workers to the corporations
2. Provides money for schools, infrastructure, healthcare, parks.....all of which help the middle class

Except the corporations add their taxes into the cost of doing business. In other words, those taxes are passed on to their customers in the form of higher taxes.

Idealistically, yes

But it assumes American businesses actually produce anything. The financial sector is the largest business sector in the country. They do not actually produce anything of value but make profit moving money from point A to point B. For that, they get to pay a reduced tax rate

How about we apply a tax to every stock transaction?

And the financial institutions will raise their prices for trades to cover it. Do you think stock traders will pay higher taxes without passing that on to their clients?

I pay taxes when I buy a Twinkie
Why shouldn't they pay taxes when they buy a stock?

They willingly pay exorbitant commissions to brokers....do those fees get passed on?

Stocks can generate gains, which are taxed. Unless you are buying Twinkies as an investment?

Actually, I could see you doing that.

Twinkles are sold for a profit which is taxed....yet I still pay a tax when I buy one

Why shouldn't selling stocks be taxed?

What does raising taxes on corporations do for the middle class?

1. Shifts tax burden from the workers to the corporations
2. Provides money for schools, infrastructure, healthcare, parks.....all of which help the middle class

Except the corporations add their taxes into the cost of doing business. In other words, those taxes are passed on to their customers in the form of higher taxes.

Idealistically, yes

But it assumes American businesses actually produce anything. The financial sector is the largest business sector in the country. They do not actually produce anything of value but make profit moving money from point A to point B. For that, they get to pay a reduced tax rate

And the financial institutions will raise their prices for trades to cover it. Do you think stock traders will pay higher taxes without passing that on to their clients?

They willingly pay exorbitant commissions to brokers....do those fees get passed on?

Those commissions get taxed.

And while the very rich would either pay the tax or find a loophole, the middle class folks paying into their retirement accounts would also have to pay the taxes you suggest. And they would pay it every month when they put more money towards their retirement. Except the money put towards retirement would buy less.
Whoop de fucking do
Commissions get taxed as income just like everyone else

When you look at the percent of stocks owned by the working class compared to the filthy rich ...it is minimal

If speculative investment were taxed like it should be, the middle class would have a lot smaller tax burden

Last edited:

I wasn't asking you. I was asking the moron who attacked our patent laws.

Idealistically, yes

And while the very rich would either pay the tax or find a loophole, the middle class folks paying into their retirement accounts would also have to pay the taxes you suggest. And they would pay it every month when they put more money towards their retirement. Except the money put towards retirement would buy less.
Whoop de fucking do

When you look at the percent of stocks owned by the working class compared to the filthy rich ...it is minimal

If speculative investment were taxed like it should be, the middle class would have a lot smaller tax burden
Investment shouldn't be taxed at all, unless you want everyone, including the middle class, to be a lot poorer.

Trying, always trying to figure this out. Trust me, they won't have an answer that makes any sense. They follow the same cliches that they need to "tax the rich" and "feed the poor."

Taxing corporations large amounts somehow is good for the middle class?

Do they know that when corporations are taxed less that it leads to more jobs, more jobs lead to more money stimulating the economy and more economic growth.

Do they have any other cliche or something original rather than this notion that trickle down does not work? They believe Reaganomics was bad for this country?

They actually use the notion "trickle up." Someone ought to tell them things don't trickle up. It is literally impossible and they should maybe get their own term and stop using phrases that make zero sense.

So, get ready for complete bullshit from them and more left wing marxist talking points. Nothing original.
Do you have something to post that shows that lower taxes equal more jobs? All lower taxes do is increase profits, no effect at all on jobs

Said the guy who has never run a business...

A lot of government research is wasted money.

Idealistically, yes

Whoop de fucking do

Investment shouldn't be taxed at all, unless you want everyone, including the middle class, to be a lot poorer.
The middle class pays taxes on all their earnings.....the wealthy do not

Making those that control our wealth pay for their investments will lessen the burden on working Americans

Whoop de fucking do

Making those that control our wealth pay for their investments will lessen the burden on working Americans
No it won't, moron. Taxing investment means fewer jobs and a lower standard of living. That's the bottom line. You're hatred of those having a better time in life won't change the laws of economics.

That is the nature of research

Whoop de fucking do

No it won't, moron. Taxing investment means fewer jobs and a lower standard of living. That's the bottom line. You're hatred of those having a better time in life won't change the laws of economics.

Don't make me laugh
The money made jockeying money back and forth creates no jobs.

That is the nature of research
It's especially so when it's government research.

Forum List

Back