Why again is the world so horrified by putin but not by what the taliban did?

Aaand the reason why the sanctions on the pipeline were lifted becaaaaauuuuse why?

There you go you miserable virtue signaling hypocrite. Didn't hear anything from you about the supposed putin puppet Trump singing sanctions on the pipeline on putin.

Moron...

I thought you idiots were pro environment and certainly cheered when biden closed America's pipeline but stayed silent like the stupid pathetic virtue signaling morons you are about biden lifting their sanctions on the pipeline.

It's hard. Really is to tolerate any of you double talking morons.
Gas taking another jump this week. Thanks Poopeypants!

Remember when Afghanistan had theaters, cafes, girls schools, mini skirts and pop music?
The only prospect of Afghanistan getting it all back is with the Taliban now. Their only opposition is Islamic terrorists who are America's enemies.

The Taliban has made huge modifications to their agenda and will continue to do so. I can see a well oiled working proposition for that country that is similar to Iran.

If I didn't think you were worth the effort Surada, I would spend the effort typing.

Look at how quickly the Taliban has become a neutral in the eyes of America! They'll be sending flowers and guns to the Taliban probably as early as 24!

The only prospect of Afghanistan getting it all back is with the Taliban now. Their only opposition is Islamic terrorists who are America's enemies.

The Taliban has made huge modifications to their agenda and will continue to do so. I can see a well oiled working proposition for that country that is similar to Iran.

If I didn't think you were worth the effort Surada, I would spend the effort typing.

Look at how quickly the Taliban has become a neutral in the eyes of America! They'll be sending flowers and guns to the Taliban probably as early as 24!
I agree and I'm hopeful. They are 20 years older now.... Not young war orphans.

Aaand the reason why the sanctions on the pipeline were lifted becaaaaauuuuse why?

There you go you miserable virtue signaling hypocrite. Didn't hear anything from you about the supposed putin puppet Trump singing sanctions on the pipeline on putin.

Moron...

I thought you idiots were pro environment and certainly cheered when biden closed America's pipeline but stayed silent like the stupid pathetic virtue signaling morons you are about biden lifting their sanctions on the pipeline.

It's hard. Really is to tolerate any of you double talking morons.
He did that to hurt Merkel.

The Russia/Ukraine war places everything in limbo for Venezuela and several other countries, including Cuba.

The people are patient and have endured crippling US sanctions many times before. Depending on how Russia's war goes, the crippling and killing sanctions could be neutralized by the coming alliance.

Trump wanted to sell more expensive US natural gas to the Europeans. Problem is the Europeans would have to invest billions to receive and store the US gas.
A slamdunk of a link eh surada!

But you do understand that the issue for America wasn't in not being able to be the seller?

The issue is clearly that Nordstream2 would be creating a Russia/Germany alliance that would be unbreakable. Thus the clear admission by Trump on that fact alone.

The US propaganda fog isn't impenetrable when the facts are brought out to the light of day. And Trump is genuinely stupid enough to do it!

Well the difference is that the US's intentions have been to promote democratic/republican govt, or at least to hinder terrorists. We haven't acquired any territory since we stepped into the Mexico Texicans dispute nearly 200 years ago. I was against both Iraq invasions, and was not for nation building in Afghan, at least after OBL was killed. Putin's aim is a bit different.

A better comparison to both Russia's invasion and the US in Afghan, Iraq, Libya and Syria might be to the Chinese and the Uyghurs .... or better yet between Putin and Ukraine and China and Taiwan
What democracy ? Even thr US doesn't have it, politicians are bought and sold.
Let's not kid ourselves, we love this country but America had, has and will imperialistic agendas.

Have you ever asked why we can't even fix next door neighbours but we went all the way to Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan ?

What democracy ? Even thr US doesn't have it, politicians are bought and sold.
Let's not kid ourselves, we love this country but America had, has and will imperialistic agendas.

Have you ever asked why we can't even fix next door neighbours but we went all the way to Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan ?
Well, Iraq is certianly more democratic than before the Bushes. Not that I think it was worth it, or that we didn't create worse than Saddam. And an imperialist would simply take the oil, and for all of W's incomptence, we just wanted a sole right to purchase it at market price (and run the extraction too)

So, imo, you are just spouting rhetorical phrases.

Well, Iraq is certianly more democratic than before the Bushes. Not that I think it was worth it, or that we didn't create worse than Saddam. And an imperialist would simply take the oil, and for all of W's incomptence, we just wanted a sole right to purchase it at market price (and run the extraction too)

You are ill informed.
I'm from the region and I have Iraqi friends and well aware of Iraq more than what you are told. Iraq still a mess, and the US ignited the sectarian violence and segragation between the Iraqis.
If your claim is true about the democracy, let's put the Bush and Obama administrations on trials and every general and soldier that committed an act of war crime then.

Saddam was a dictator yes, but Iraq had no terrorists within Iraq and no sectarian violence also.

The Iraqi oil business was on the ropes before the invasion. We killed it off for 7-8 years. When it came time to bid none of the oil majors showed up. Dubya wasn't actually an oil man. Maybe he was drinking and drugging during those years. The cardinal rule of the oil business is .... the oil business hates a warzone.

You are ill informed.
I'm from the region and I have Iraqi friends and well aware of Iraq more than what you are told. Iraq still a mess, and the US ignited the sectarian violence and segragation between the Iraqis.
If your claim is true about the democracy, let's put the Bush and Obama administrations on trials and every general and soldier that committed an act of war crime then.

Saddam was a dictator yes, but Iraq had no terrorists within Iraq and no sectarian violence also.
The invasion was an epic blunder. Many of us knew 2 months before the idiocy took hold.

You are ill informed.

They had what we consider "terrorists". The issue is how we define "terrorists". Saddam had those who would attempt to topple him and he would kill them. We condemned Saddam for this. We go in and topple Saddam but then the same people try and run us off. We then call them terrorists and pretend we are doing the right thing by killing them.

We are no better than those we condemn. People were scared for their children every bit as much when we were dropping bombs as Ukrainian's are when Russia does it.

Forum List

Back