Why America needs John Kasich, and why I am pulling for him

He's the candidate that scares the DNC the most. He would pull Independents to the right and even some Democrats who aren't so thrilled with Hillary in a general election.

Sure he would:

McCain--Rino--lost the election
Romney--Rino--lost the election.
Kasich--Rino--??????

Fill in the blank please.

That is too simplistic an analysis.

McCain picked Palin for VP, and he was running against a very popular Democrat candidate.

Romney was not a good candidate and ran a terrible campaign.

Kasich is a good candidate. Ted Cruz is too conservative and not well liked - he'll scare away independents. Trump doesn't realistically have a chance. Bush is not a good candidate and Rubio isn't ready.

Kasich is a moderate and if Hillary is nominated, he has a real chance.

You are an idiot if you don't think Trump has a chance.
The suspension of your food stamp allocation, an order to work, an FBI investigation for you the day after inauguration day will be a clue.

Trump would do worse than Cruz. A down ballot massacre.

Didn't your mother tell you that excessive hand wringing will make your blood pressure soar?

You are gonna pop something.

I am not wringing my hands, I am advocating for responsible government

No. You are definitely wringing your hands. You are twisting yourself into a weird partisan pretzel. You'd vote for Donald Trump. That's not the move of a person after responsible government.

Hillary Clinton is the only candidate who is more qualified than Kasich and you wouldn't even consider voting for her. You are just another freak who wants us to think that you aren't. Cruz? You would cast a vote for Ted Cruz for president? Try harder.

How is she more qualified? She ever been a Governor?

Don't be ridiculous.

Didn't your mother tell you that excessive hand wringing will make your blood pressure soar?

No. You are definitely wringing your hands. You are twisting yourself into a weird partisan pretzel. You'd vote for Donald Trump. That's not the move of a person after responsible government.

Hillary Clinton is the only candidate who is more qualified than Kasich and you wouldn't even consider voting for her. You are just another freak who wants us to think that you aren't. Cruz? You would cast a vote for Ted Cruz for president? Try harder.

Don't be ridiculous.

That doesn't answer my question.

He's the candidate that scares the DNC the most. He would pull Independents to the right and even some Democrats who aren't so thrilled with Hillary in a general election.

Sure he would:

Kasich--Rino--??????

McCain picked Palin for VP, and he was running against a very popular Democrat candidate.

Kasich is a good candidate. Ted Cruz is too conservative and not well liked - he'll scare away independents. Trump doesn't realistically have a chance. Bush is not a good candidate and Rubio isn't ready.

The suspension of your food stamp allocation, an order to work, an FBI investigation for you the day after inauguration day will be a clue.

You're right. You've convinced me with your logical, rational, and thoughtful arguments. :cuckoo:

Sure he would:

Kasich--Rino--??????

Trump would do worse than Cruz. A down ballot massacre.
That is what you hope will happen, but it won't.

Sure he would:

Kasich--Rino--??????

I can't wait to read the comments all over the web when they realize Trump is our next president.

Political pundits will be dumbfounded and unable to speak for months on end.

You'd certainly hear that from pundits. But....from liberals.....you'd see how a loyal opposition is supposed to conduct themselves. Trump would be given an opportunity to govern. I'm pretty sure you'd freak out more when no wall is built and Muslims are still coming here on vacation.

Not scared. Of those running in Clownville....he's the only one who might not do something crazy. He could win the general. That doesn't scare this liberal. We'd just have to make sure he kept all that "praise the good lord" shit out of policy proposals.

I wonder what his position is on evolution? Ya think he's dumb enough to deny it?
. Depends on what you consider evolution to be.... The word itself has multiple meanings, but your definition might be the smartest one to avoid, and the best one to be denide. Just because you got something against the Lord's blessings in life, doesn't mean most Americans do, so why don't you tally up your support numbers before making statements or policy for all who don't agree with you and/or your position's on life ?

Last edited:

Don't be ridiculous.

Hillary Clinton is one of the most qualified people to ever run for president. Stop being obtuse.

Sure he would:

Kasich--Rino--??????

I can't wait to read the comments all over the web when they realize Trump is our next president.

You'd certainly hear that from pundits. But....from liberals.....you'd see how a loyal opposition is supposed to conduct themselves. Trump would be given an opportunity to govern. I'm pretty sure you'd freak out more when no wall is built and Muslims are still coming here on vacation.
If that happened Trump supporters would just revolt against the country at large. This is only the beginning of the revolution.

Don't be ridiculous.

Hillary Clinton is one of the most qualified people to ever run for president. Stop being obtuse.

Because she was a senator and a not so good secretary of state?

Not scared. Of those running in Clownville....he's the only one who might not do something crazy. He could win the general. That doesn't scare this liberal. We'd just have to make sure he kept all that "praise the good lord" shit out of policy proposals.

I wonder what his position is on evolution? Ya think he's dumb enough to deny it?
. Depends on what you consider evolution to be.... The word itself has multiple meanings, but your definition might be the smartest one to avoid, and the best one to be denide. Just because you got something against the Lord's blessings in life, doesn't mean most Americans do, so why don't you tally up your support numbers before making statements or policy for all who don't agree with you and your positions on life ?

Weird, poorly written reply.

Evolution.....simple concept. Proven fact. Means that we were not created in any sky fairy's image.

Don't be ridiculous.

This has been debated AD NAUSEUM. There is no controversy. She is highly qualified for the office.

If that happened Trump supporters would just revolt against the country at large. This is only the beginning of the revolution.

During this "revolution," will it be legal to shoot Liberals ?
Because if a bunch of smelly, active-duty avoiding, video game playing, lazy, fucking dope-smoking non-performers intend to take this country over, they're going to have to go through me.
Thanks in advance.

Don't be ridiculous.

A former First Lady, A New York US Senator and a Secretary of State?

Hillary has never been accountable for anything she has ever done.

Sure he would:

Kasich--Rino--??????

Yeah......OK. It's a revolution! Weeeeeee! Get out yer pitchforks boys! We's goin' after Trump!!!

Don't be ridiculous.

This has been debated AD NAUSEUM. There is no controversy. She is highly qualified for the office.

I'm not saying she isn't qualified. I do not see how she is more qualified than Kasich. He is a governor and seems to be very successful. Hillary has nothing on that.

Forum List

Back