Why America needs John Kasich, and why I am pulling for him

If you looked around hard enough, sure there is. If it were up to me, I would start by eliminating bureaucracies. I would get planned parenthood out of Medicaid and make it it's own entity subject to being cut. I would cut PBS, NPR, and all the taxpayer supported liberal outlets. I would make drastic cuts to foreign spending. Obama Care? Gone.

I think that if you researched Open Secrets long enough, you would be able to find all kinds of things to cut that we really don't need.

Why planned parenthood? Imagine how many more unplanned babies we will have. Long term those cuts could really cost us.

No cuts to the military? You can't really think you will get enough cuts with what you are suggesting.

Wait a minute! I thought none of the federal money that we give PP goes to abortions; at least that's what PP and the Democrats have told us.

Therefore, we can save taxpayer dollars and still kill just as many babies as we are today. Everybody is happy.

I'm talking about birth control...

I find it odd that repubs always say poor people have too many children, but then they want to cut something like planned parenthood.

Birth control is something like 10 bucks a month. That's about a little over an hours work at McDonald's.

I'm sorry I misunderstood your comment. But PP, PBS, NPR and others will survive just fine without taxpayer money. It's hard to believe, but the Democrats put up just as much of a fuss when Republicans cut funds for Cowboy Poetry a few years back.

How do you have any idea how much birth control costs? Estimates I see are like $15-50 a month. That can be a lot for the poor. Condoms are pretty expensive. From what repubs say, dems all just want free stuff. Well get rid of this kind of stuff and you might have a lot more democratic voters.

Sandra Fluke Says She Didn't Know Target Sells Birth Control Pills for $9

Forum List

Back