why American Sailors Started Crying After Arrest? (picture)

Looks to me like that one sailor was ALLERGIC to something. I get like that
when there is a cat around-----or even if I get near a person who HAS a cat

good answer :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

1a.jpg
iran_cat.gif

Looks like we have another blowhard anti-American, pro-Muslim shitstain, and his name is donald trump.

I think you reversed that.
WASHINGTON (AP) — Republican presidential candidate Jeb Bush says the Obama administration has "gutted" every weapons system in the U.S. military's inventory. GOP rival Donald Trump says the military is a "disaster." Florida Sen. Marco Rubio maintains that President Barack Obama is more interested in providing money to Planned Parenthood than for the nation's armed forces.

im just posted one picture then im anti american
.everybody criticism usa military is anti-american.?

You just don't make any sense. You post things and don't make any comment yourself. Posting an attack on our soldiers and reposting that State controlled drivel from Iran isn't the same as criticizing a President's policies.

People who cut'n paste pro-Muslim crap are typically going to be considered anti-American.
i dont wanted attack on your soldier.it was just question.
why he started crying after arrest? what is problem?
military training? what?

How about, he thought they were going to be killed and never see families ever again.

die with honor is better than die with shame(cry)

WASHINGTON (AP) — Republican presidential candidate Jeb Bush says the Obama administration has "gutted" every weapons system in the U.S. military's inventory. GOP rival Donald Trump says the military is a "disaster." Florida Sen. Marco Rubio maintains that President Barack Obama is more interested in providing money to Planned Parenthood than for the nation's armed forces.

You just don't make any sense. You post things and don't make any comment yourself. Posting an attack on our soldiers and reposting that State controlled drivel from Iran isn't the same as criticizing a President's policies.

People who cut'n paste pro-Muslim crap are typically going to be considered anti-American.
military training? what?

How about, he thought they were going to be killed and never see families ever again.

There is many different ways to look at things, yours is just one way.
No one can look into ones heart.

military training? what?

Nope.

Make your enemies die in a violent manner...

There is no reason to go to war with Iran. Hopefully the next POTUS is aware of that. Some of them sound like they want to rip the agreement up, what fools. I'm quite sure that is Cruz and Rubio sucking on the Military Complex millions. Just like baby pigs on their mother.

There is no reason to go to war with Iran. Hopefully the next POTUS is aware of that. Some of them sound like they want to rip the agreement up, what fools. I'm quite sure that is Cruz and Rubio sucking on the Military Complex millions. Just like baby pigs on their mother.
unfortunately iran and usa have hardliner
iran have revolution guard and usa have tea party
and they love each other
revolution guard published this picture and tea party is happy now

dani67....

Who knows why the American sailors were crying.

then again

Had it been the case in reverse.... Iranian sailors captured by Americans....... who is to say.....may be the Iranian sailors would have been pooing in their pants.

It's all a matter of perspective, mi child. ;)

dani67....

Who knows why the American sailors were crying.

then again

Had it been the case in reverse.... Iranian sailors captured by Americans....... who is to say.....may be the Iranian sailors would have been pooing in their pants.

It's all a matter of perspective, mi child. ;)
no way darling. no way

I am calling all of you taking the side of the Iran m..fers the worse thing i can, Hillary lovers.

What is wrong with you people? Really there is something fundamentally wrong in your thinking. You are spreading Iranian propaganda and loving it.

Iran broke international "law" not those in the boats. They may have crossed into Iranian water but there is protocol for such things, and Iran broke it.

U.S. Navy rebukes Iran after propaganda video shows sailor crying

There is no evidence that he was actually crying but you Hillary lovers can go right on hating America, now we know who you are.

We don't know if it was anger, frustration, anxiety, humiliation, pain or relief.
We don't know if he was thinking of his family and not knowing if he would see them.
We don't know if he or one his crew was threatened or abused.
We don't know if he was pepper sprayed or had allergies.

there is no excuse for Iran to exploit by releasing images of them crew during or after capture to the public. Iran were the criminals violating international law and prisoners rights.

Forum List

Back