Why are all the leaks coming from Washington Post????

Oh, look! LEAKERS!:

Because Nunes’s intelligence came from multiple sources during a span of several weeks, and he has not shared the actual materials with his committee colleagues, he will be the only member of the panel in a position to know whether the NSA has turned over some or all of the intelligence he is citing.
again, that was accurate. I'm looking for the ones that are accurate coming from the post and times. so far you got squat juice.
Actually, it was all a lie. The Trump Administration did not wiretap Trump Tower.

That was fake news invented for the consumption of tards like you.

Oh, look! LEAKERS!:

Because Nunes’s intelligence came from multiple sources during a span of several weeks, and he has not shared the actual materials with his committee colleagues, he will be the only member of the panel in a position to know whether the NSA has turned over some or all of the intelligence he is citing.

AGAIN you are totally missing the point!
The POST said many of their anonymous sources requested. OK who were those that didn't request anonymity?
I'd like to know! The Post said.
But the private accounts of more than 30 officials at the White House, the Justice Department, the FBI and on Capitol Hill, as well as Trump confidants and other senior Republicans, paint a conflicting narrative centered on the president’s brewing personal animus toward Comey.
Many of those interviewed spoke on the condition of anonymity in order to candidly discuss internal deliberations.
Inside Trump’s anger and impatience — and his sudden decision to fire Comey

If you can’t understand the concept of preserving the sources you have as a journalist, you’re pretty stupid.
then why make a comment? just say anonymous and move on. nope that was done intentionally. now they must name those few sources. they didn't ask to be withheld. The post doesn't get to make that call.

No.
The newspaper gets to determine what gets printed.
Journalism 101
Comon sense 101

Oh, look! LEAKERS!:

again, that was accurate. I'm looking for the ones that are accurate coming from the post and times. so far you got squat juice.
Actually, it was all a lie. The Trump Administration did not wiretap Trump Tower.

I sure hope the trump administration did not wiretap trump tower.

So as I said. The OP is built on an entirely false premise.
or not
The OP claimed the Post is THE ONLY (he used all caps) media outlet which uses anonymous sources.

Take a course in Critical Thinking, retard. Learn to recognize logical fallacies such as the false premise in the OP so you don't say stupid shit like, "or not".

If you can’t understand the concept of preserving the sources you have as a journalist, you’re pretty stupid.
then why make a comment? just say anonymous and move on. nope that was done intentionally. now they must name those few sources. they didn't ask to be withheld. The post doesn't get to make that call.

No.
The newspaper gets to determine what gets printed.
Journalism 101
Comon sense 101
no doubt, but when they lie, and are caught lying, they become not dependable anymore. so bye bye post.

Oh, look! LEAKERS!:

You know what I mean. The Obama Administration did not wiretap Trump Tower. That was a lie. That was fake news for tards like you.

It was bullshit bloviation which was then stated as fact by Trump and parroted by his Chumps.

So as I said. The OP is built on an entirely false premise.
or not
The OP claimed the Post is THE ONLY (he used all caps) media outlet which uses anonymous sources.

Take a course in Critical Thinking, retard. Learn to recognize logical fallacies such as the false premise in the OP so you don't say stupid shit like, "or not".
against trump, read further.

Oh, look! LEAKERS!:

You know what I mean. The Obama Administration did not wiretap Trump Tower. That was a lie. That was fake news for tards like you.
but we learned they did. they unmasked flynn and the FISA proved he did. inaccurate again.

Oh, look! LEAKERS!:

but we learned they did. they unmasked flynn and the FISA proved he did. inaccurate again.
No, they didn't.

Flynn was unmasked during the monitoring of the Russians, idiot. Not Trump Tower.

It was fake news that Trump Tower was wiretapped. Totally fake news.

So my points stand. The OP was built on a false premise, and the wiretapping of Trump Tower was fake news. Just one of many hundreds of fake news stories the pseudocons have swallowed these past few years.

No, they didn't.

Flynn was unmasked during the monitoring of the Russians, idiot. Not Trump Tower.

It was fake news that Trump Tower was wiretapped. Totally fake news.
dude, he was in trump tower. no matter how you get there, we get there. right? I mean they unmasked him right? or are you denying that happened? hmmmmmm

So my points stand. The OP was built on a false premise, and the wiretapping of Trump Tower was fake news.
they wire taped the other end to get there you fool. wow.
So you are doubling down on the tard, eh?

Do you hear yourself? Our government monitored the Russians BECAUSE TRUMP TOWER WAS CALLING THEM?

Wow!

You just admitted they colluded!

So my points stand. The OP was built on a false premise, and the wiretapping of Trump Tower was fake news.
they wire taped the other end to get there you fool. wow.
So you are doubling down on the tard, eh?

Do you hear yourself? Our government monitored the Russians BECAUSE THEY KNEW TRUMP TOWER WAS CALLING THEM?

Wow!

You just admitted they colluded!
that's why they call it wire tapping isn't it? to spy on someone. espionage?

and btw, why trump stated tapping the tower. thanks for proving that.

Our government had no idea the Trump team was calling the Russians. That's why they had to unmask the caller, to find out who it was.

Someone was conspiring with the Russians, and it was their duty to find out who the potential traitor was.

There was no wiretapping of Trump Tower. That was totally fake news.

We were monitoring the RUSSIANS, retards. Because they were attacking our electoral system.

Our government had no idea the Trump team was calling the Russians. That's why they had to unmask the caller, to find out who it was.

Someone was conspiring with the Russians, and it was their duty to find out who the potential traitor was.

There was no wiretapping of Trump Tower. That was totally fake news.
well that's a stretch to make that statement, it is exactly what they knew would happen. it's called a transition and in that process foreign governments are contacted by the incoming administration. so, they knew they would reach out to them. fk man, obummer reached out to them during his transition.

TRUMP: The cops were watching my house.

REPORT: Donald Trump was arrested for breaking into a bank which was under police surveillance.

TRUMP: I told you they were watching my house! Who leaked my name as the bank robber? They should be arrested!

Forum List

Back