Why Are Blacks Not Anti-Illegal Immigration?

No it's not. We're not dealing with actual fact, we're dealing with PERCEPTION. Congress is mostly white. 146 members of Congress have been black since 1870 when the first one got elected.

43 in the House and one in the Senate right now.

That's 1% in the Senate and 10% of the House. 12.6% of Americans are Black, so the House is close to being representative, the Senate no way.

However, again, it's about perception.

Actually, blacks are over-represented in the Senate. If 13% of population is black, but a majority of voters gets you elected, then all Senators should be white. Only after they attain 50% of the population plus 1 should one of them even be elected in the Senate. The House is different because reps come from much smaller voting districts. If you gerrymand a bunch of ghettos together, then obviously more than 50% of the voting pool will be black. In that instance it is appropriate to have a black representative.

Therefore, our Congress is very much representative of America. Everything is fine.

Right, you come at me with total illogical nonsense.

Black people make up 12.6%, in the Senate black people make up 1%. How is that representative? It's not.

But then you're just going to come back with nonsense so we might as well just end this farce of a conversation now.

what does the makeup of the Senate have to do with the original question in the OP???

THE ONLY ONE ENGAGING IN A FARCE are left-wing nutjobs

Sigh. You could try and figure it out, but maybe you just don't have the capacity. And i'm not in a great mood right now, so, I certainly aren't making things easier for you. You didn't have to reply you know.

you dont have an answer

To what?!? I can hardly follow these threads!

Actually, blacks are over-represented in the Senate. If 13% of population is black, but a majority of voters gets you elected, then all Senators should be white. Only after they attain 50% of the population plus 1 should one of them even be elected in the Senate. The House is different because reps come from much smaller voting districts. If you gerrymand a bunch of ghettos together, then obviously more than 50% of the voting pool will be black. In that instance it is appropriate to have a black representative.

Therefore, our Congress is very much representative of America. Everything is fine.

Black people make up 12.6%, in the Senate black people make up 1%. How is that representative? It's not.

But then you're just going to come back with nonsense so we might as well just end this farce of a conversation now.

what does the makeup of the Senate have to do with the original question in the OP???

Sigh. You could try and figure it out, but maybe you just don't have the capacity. And i'm not in a great mood right now, so, I certainly aren't making things easier for you. You didn't have to reply you know.

you dont have an answer

Was that even directed at me?!? Or am I talking to myself?

you dont have an answer

Was that even directed at me?!? Or am I talking to myself?

i'm sure you can see where it is a reply and when it isnt. i replied to your post explaining what i meant when i put somethin up here that wasnt a reply. the poster it was meant for understood

Forum List

Back