Why are blacks such cowards?

I'm not guilty of racism. I didnt devise a system for Black men to get ahead like the white AA was devised since the founding of this country.
That's a good point. This country was founded on rights for white men at the expense of anyone that didn't fall into that category.

Everytime they are reminded if that they claim that doesn't count...Oh, but 20 years of AA does? And not the 400 years before?

How convenient

It's convenient when you leave out the fact that your own people sold your ancestors into slavery and have been doing so long before that Atlantic slave trade. It's also convenient to forget that there were many free blacks that also owned slaves. And also convenient to forget that only a fraction of slaves shipped during the Atlantic slave trade ever made it to the US.
Your own people sold you as slaves as well. This is just another standard deflection of cowardly white guys. We are talking about the US. Not Africa, Europe, and the Arabs.

you are pissed cuz whitey is superior to you, fuck, so is every other ethnic group

it sucks to be you
That was amusing coming from a monkey like you. :laugh:

Blacks are not cowards when it comes to discussing racism. It's easy to have a straightforward, sincere, interesting, educational conversation with a Black American about race.

Where things go into the toilet is when the PC Police stick their noses into it. That's when any challenge to American Blacks is met with the diversionary scream of "racist!". In a private conversation, an American Black will usually agree that much work needs to be done by everyone.

I know that word gets tossed around by both sides. Frankly, I'd like an agreement on what "racist means. Because the very question "Why are blacks such cowards when it comes to discussing racism?" is racist as it starts by lumping people together based upon nothing but race.

How is it possible to discuss racism without discussing race?

It is perfectly possible. Perhaps the problem is you.

Prove it's possible.

Ok. You are a coward. Want to have a serious conversation with me?

That's a good point. This country was founded on rights for white men at the expense of anyone that didn't fall into that category.

Everytime they are reminded if that they claim that doesn't count...Oh, but 20 years of AA does? And not the 400 years before?

How convenient

It's convenient when you leave out the fact that your own people sold your ancestors into slavery and have been doing so long before that Atlantic slave trade. It's also convenient to forget that there were many free blacks that also owned slaves. And also convenient to forget that only a fraction of slaves shipped during the Atlantic slave trade ever made it to the US.
Your own people sold you as slaves as well. This is just another standard deflection of cowardly white guys. We are talking about the US. Not Africa, Europe, and the Arabs.

you are pissed cuz whitey is superior to you, fuck, so is every other ethnic group

it sucks to be you
That was amusing coming from a monkey like you. :laugh:
ooga booga

So... he's guilty of what he accuses white people of.....racism and also.... he lied...again.

But you'll give him a pass because ....well.... he's black
I'm not guilty of racism. I didnt devise a system for Black men to get ahead like the white AA was devised since the founding of this country.

How convenient

you are pissed cuz we dominate you :dance:

Asclepias is a good example of a black coward. He's racist yet thinks others are racist and he also has a small penis. He's pissed that one of the few positive stereotypes doesn't even apply to him. Virgin, small dick, black anger.

Asclepias is a good example of a black coward. He's racist yet thinks others are racist and he also has a small penis. He's pissed that one of the few positive stereotypes doesn't even apply to him. Virgin, small dick, black anger.
low intelligence , low morals , high opinion of self

typical

From post # 253 in the "Let's Talk About Black People" thread:

You said, "Everything the white man has he stole from the Black man".

It was in that thread where you made the comment that whites were inferior.

Now lie your way out of that!

So?

So... he's guilty of what he accuses white people of.....racism and also.... he lied...again.

But you'll give him a pass because ....well.... he's black

Why would there need to be a system for black men to get ahead. According to you blacks taught the white man everything they know.
To equal the ledger.

Equal the ledger? You're a victim of your own making. There is nothing unequal in this country regarding race. Stop whining about your lot in life and do something about it.

Blacks are not cowards when it comes to discussing racism. It's easy to have a straightforward, sincere, interesting, educational conversation with a Black American about race.

Where things go into the toilet is when the PC Police stick their noses into it. That's when any challenge to American Blacks is met with the diversionary scream of "racist!". In a private conversation, an American Black will usually agree that much work needs to be done by everyone.

I know that word gets tossed around by both sides. Frankly, I'd like an agreement on what "racist means. Because the very question "Why are blacks such cowards when it comes to discussing racism?" is racist as it starts by lumping people together based upon nothing but race.

How is it possible to discuss racism without discussing race?

It is perfectly possible. Perhaps the problem is you.

Prove it's possible.

Ok. You are a coward. Want to have a serious conversation with me?

Why do you think I'm a coward and are you capable of a serious conversation?

Why are blacks such cowards when it comes to discussing racism?

Do you mean to say "why don't blacks agree with your opinion"?

No.

That being said, then how is it possible for you to have an honest two way conversation about race when you have stated in this forum that you believe "blacks harbor hatred/animosity towards all white people"?

Most open dialouge that is productive requires some objectivity on both sides.

Why are blacks such cowards when it comes to discussing racism?

Do you mean to say "why don't blacks agree with your opinion"?

No.

That being said, then how is it possible for you to have an honest two way conversation about race when you have stated in this forum that you believe "blacks harbor hatred/animosity towards all white people"?

Most open dialouge that is productive requires some objectivity on both sides.

I stated what I observe. By all accounts blacks resent whites, of course I'm generalizing, I know not all blacks feel that way but I believe the majority do. Take assclapius for example, he believes that everything the white man has was stolen form the black man. That sounds like resentment to me.

By all accounts blacks resent whites, of course I'm generalizing, I know not all blacks feel that way but I believe the majority do. Take assclapius for example, he believes that everything the white man has was stolen form the black man. That sounds like resentment to me.
Just remember that, if that's the case, they were raised in a culture that fed into that. Anyone, anyone who is raised in such a culture is more likely to feel that way, even worse when it becomes inter-generational.

You can't turn a culture around on a dime, and sadly, too many have a vested political interest in actively maintaining the status quo, slowing the process down even more.

Forum List

Back