Why Are Democrats So Silent About Biden’s Border Crisis?

Where’s AOC, Pelosi, Schumer, Waters, and all the other usual suspects as tens of thousands of children are locked up?

I think AOC has been pretty vocal... but why are you expecting members of Joes party to be speaking out in public? Is that how you think a good party should act. Is that how you saw the republicans act?

Democrats hate transparency. They like everyone in the dark so they can tell them how and what to think. Hello!

Where’s AOC, Pelosi, Schumer, Waters, and all the other usual suspects as tens of thousands of children are locked up?

I think AOC has been pretty vocal... but why are you expecting members of Joes party to be speaking out in public? Is that how you think a good party should act. Is that how you saw the republicans act?

Democrats hate transparency. They like everyone in the dark so they can tell them how and what to think. Hello!

Yup, because if they are too transparent then everybody would see their satanic cannibal pedo cult and the fun would be over. They must be secretive

Isn't AOC more concern about Climate Change than children and the border issue? :icon_rolleyes:
I believe she expresses concern about both. You’d have to ask her if you want a measurement of which one she cares more about

Why the silence? Because discussing the disaster along our Southern border makes dementia addled Joe Biden look like the incompetent puppet of the more radical elements within the democrat
party that he truly is. Of course!

So just like the emails (found on his own laptop) between Hunter Biden and his business partner, that discusses the kickbacks Joe got for finding his crack addicted son jobs with Chinese and Ukrainian
corporations, the media will simply keep quiet and pretend none of this ever happened.

That's how Big Tech and the media protect and shelter Biden from his own corrupt idiocy.

Isn't AOC more concern about Climate Change than children and the border issue?
She isn't a one trick pony. I'd say be very scared, but that seems to be a permanent condition with the typical RWNJ. :itsok:

Hey Biden, why not let 1 billion poor kids into the country? Go ahead grow a pair because if you can make a case to take in these poor kids at our southern border then hell take them all the world over.

How Trump handled the Border Crisis

1616257361168.jpeg

Forum List

Back