Why Are Democrats So Silent About Biden’s Border Crisis?

Where’s AOC, Pelosi, Schumer, Waters, and all the other usual suspects as tens of thousands of children are locked up?

Good question. It needs to be address. Hell, it needed to be addressed in Bush Jrs time. George tried to but was shot down by his own party. And it's never been addressed since. This isn't a new problem. It dates back over 12 years or more. And it needs to be addressed.

If the Dems refuse to address it right now it's going to continue because don't look for the Reps to ever fix it. And I have no idea why.

Where’s AOC, Pelosi, Schumer, Waters, and all the other usual suspects as tens of thousands of children are locked up?

Good question. It needs to be address. Hell, it needed to be addressed in Bush Jrs time. George tried to but was shot down by his own party. And it's never been addressed since. This isn't a new problem. It dates back over 12 years or more. And it needs to be addressed.

If the Dems refuse to address it right now it's going to continue because don't look for the Reps to ever fix it. And I have no idea why.

It’s all the Right is talking about. What do you mean it needs to be addressed?! It’s all over the place

If they release those kids and let them run wild, how will the stumbling clusterfuck in the White House ever catch them to sniff them?????

If they release those kids and let them run wild, how will the stumbling clusterfuck in the White House ever catch them to sniff them?????

Damn y’all are morons. I’m amazed people like you can even operate this message board

Damn y’all are morons. I’m amazed people like you can even operate this message board

Are you saying that the Fucktard won't sniff brown kids????

THAT'S RACIST!!!!! :laughing0301:

You guys can't decide if they are locked up or running loose with a fake virus being spread.

Our nation has massive problems within to keep this outside issue up. It hurts. But we are getting poorer ourselves. Eventually some leader here will go to war in our hemisphere.

Are you having a hard time reading? I just called you a moron and was amazed that you can even use a computer or phone to be on this board. Didn’t say anything about Biden or sniffing

Are you having a hard time reading? I just called you a moron and was amazed that you can even use a computer or phone to be on this board. Didn’t say anything about Biden or sniffing

What about a tablet?

It’s all the Right is talking about. What do you mean it needs to be addressed?! It’s all over the place

I am starting to hear the Left starting to talk about it in the news. I don't give much credance to anything the Rightwingnutjobs go off on. But when the other side starts bringing it up then there is a severe problem. I don't give Biden any free rides. And I certainly won't give a Dem controlled Congress one either.

I'm going with because they don't give a damn about kids in cages. They are just lying sacks that will do or say anything to gain power and destroy America.

Democrats built the cages in the first place and had the audacity to blame Trump for using them. Then, Joe and the Democrats rang the dinner bell signaling that America’s borders were open, - COVID or NO COVID, hence, the crisis. Democrats own this now. Any attempt to blame Trump and the GOP on this is laughable.

I think AOC has been pretty vocal... but why are you expecting members of Joes party to be speaking out in public? Is that how you think a good party should act. Is that how you saw the republicans act?

Been a month since she raised the topic. Meanwhile the crisis is exploding.

I believe they're waiting until it gets as bad as it was in 2019.
God Bless President Trump.
Illegal Border Crossings fall for FY2020. ... For the fiscal year as a whole, Border Patrol agents and Customs and Border Protection officers encountered 458,088 unauthorized migrants. That’s down from 977,509 in fiscal 2019, and it’s also lower than 2018, which saw 521,090 encounters.
Meanwhile:

Forum List

Back