Why Are Democrats So Silent About Biden’s Border Crisis?

Where’s AOC, Pelosi, Schumer, Waters, and all the other usual suspects as tens of thousands of children are locked up?

Good question. It needs to be address. Hell, it needed to be addressed in Bush Jrs time. George tried to but was shot down by his own party. And it's never been addressed since. This isn't a new problem. It dates back over 12 years or more. And it needs to be addressed.

If the Dems refuse to address it right now it's going to continue because don't look for the Reps to ever fix it. And I have no idea why.

It’s all the Right is talking about. What do you mean it needs to be addressed?! It’s all over the place

I am starting to hear the Left starting to talk about it in the news. I don't give much credance to anything the Rightwingnutjobs go off on. But when the other side starts bringing it up then there is a severe problem. I don't give Biden any free rides. And I certainly won't give a Dem controlled Congress one either.

No Dem politician has said the border is in a crisis, nor do they care it is.
Biden told foreigners to flood our border and they’re doing it, at the cost of lives.

Can I see the quote where Biden told foreigners to flood the border? Cause I can sure as hell show you a quote where he told them not to. Wanna see it?!

Where’s AOC, Pelosi, Schumer, Waters, and all the other usual suspects as tens of thousands of children are locked up?

Good question. It needs to be address. Hell, it needed to be addressed in Bush Jrs time. George tried to but was shot down by his own party. And it's never been addressed since. This isn't a new problem. It dates back over 12 years or more. And it needs to be addressed.

If the Dems refuse to address it right now it's going to continue because don't look for the Reps to ever fix it. And I have no idea why.

It’s all the Right is talking about. What do you mean it needs to be addressed?! It’s all over the place

I am starting to hear the Left starting to talk about it in the news. I don't give much credance to anything the Rightwingnutjobs go off on. But when the other side starts bringing it up then there is a severe problem. I don't give Biden any free rides. And I certainly won't give a Dem controlled Congress one either.

Biden told foreigners to flood our border and they’re doing it, at the cost of lives.

Can I see the quote where Biden told foreigners to flood the border? Cause I can sure as hell show you a quote where he told them not to. Wanna see it?!

I don’t see Biden. Where’s the Biden quote?

I don’t see Biden... where’s the quote from Biden?

I think AOC has been pretty vocal... but why are you expecting members of Joes party to be speaking out in public? Is that how you think a good party should act. Is that how you saw the republicans act?

Isn't AOC more concern about Climate Change than children and the border issue? :icon_rolleyes:
That Idiot is only concerned with destroying the USA.

Quote ya want? He wants "Truth over Facts". If ya did hear that one ,you are a Dog Faced Pony Soldier

Quote ya want? He wants "Truth over Facts". If ya did hear that one ,you are a Dog Faced Pony Soldier

Huh? What are you talking about?

Democrats have no interest in solving problems. They are 100% focused on taking full control of the US government and US courts and the Media. They are most of the way there on all three fronts.

They are also involved in the deep state coverup of the 2020 election. President Trump won by a landside of millions of votes in nearly every state, but those votes have vanished.

Well, dumbass, when there's free healthcare, free money, and free housing, who the hell needs an invite.

I just gave you TWO Biden Quotes. Don't like them?

Democrats have no interest in solving problems. They are 100% focused on taking full control of the US government and US courts and the Media. They are most of the way there on all three fronts.

They are also involved in the deep state coverup of the 2020 election. President Trump won by a landside of millions of votes in nearly every state, but those votes have vanished.
Haha, that’s right!!! Trump won the pop vote in 2016 except for the millions of illegal votes a d he won the 2020 by a landslide but the deep state made all his votes disappear. Y’all are completely retarded!!

Just watch, in 2022 there will be a special Presidential election and President Donald Trump will be re-elected again like he was in 2020. According to WorldNetDaily, there is rise in Trump supporters in Canada and they are calling for Donald Trump run for Prime Minister. President Trump has over 50 million supporters in Canada and its growing even larger. He is likely to be the first person in history to be the leader of two countries at the same time.

I just gave you TWO Biden Quotes. Don't like them?

I didn’t see one quote. I saw videos of other people talking. and what the hell does “truth over facts” have to do with anything?!

Well, dumbass, when there's free healthcare, free money, and free housing, who the hell needs an invite.

So there wasn’t an invite? You just lied about it? I knew that but thought you’d fight harder before admitting it. Wow, that was easy!

Just watch, in 2022 there will be a special Presidential election and President Donald Trump will be re-elected again like he was in 2020. According to WorldNetDaily, there is rise in Trump supporters in Canada and they are calling for Donald Trump run for Prime Minister. President Trump has over 50 million supporters in Canada and its growing even larger. He is likely to be the first person in history to be the leader of two countries at the same time.
I’ve had enough of y’all’s “wait and see” bull crap. Your shit is a joke. Nobody is taking you seriously. Grow up

Dems see illegals as future Dem voters. That is all.

If illegals voted Pub, that border would be more secure than the Capitol.
They see them as more than voters. They see them as MS13, Los Zetas, Sinaloa. They see them as killers of Americans.

I’ve had enough of y’all’s “wait and see” bull crap. Your shit is a joke. Nobody is taking you seriously. Grow up
Sir, I am a verified Trump member of the 100+ rally club, and have a certificate to prove it. That means I know a lot about President Donald Trump because I have been to his rallies and heard him tell the American people the truth, time after time. He is first president to tell the American people the REAL truth, not the FAKE truth. He was the first one to expose Obama as not being born in the US years before he was elected President. President Trump will be back, and will win by a landside so large you won't believe it.

Dems see illegals as future Dem voters. That is all.

If illegals voted Pub, that border would be more secure than the Capitol.
They see them as more than voters. They see them as MS13, Los Zetas, Sinaloa. They see them as killers of Americans.
Yes!! Kill Americans, that’s what all Dems want! How did you get so smart? You like totally exposed them!!

Biden flag flies at migrant camps...

president-joe-biden-campaign-flag-is-seen-at-a-migrants-camp-where-picture-id1231772374

aerial-view-of-a-migrants-camp-where-asylum-seekers-wait-for-us-to-picture-id1231772534

aerial-view-of-a-migrants-camp-where-asylum-seekers-wait-for-us-to-picture-id1231772556

Forum List

Back