Why Are Democrats So Silent About Biden’s Border Crisis?

Where’s AOC, Pelosi, Schumer, Waters, and all the other usual suspects as tens of thousands of children are locked up?

Good question. It needs to be address. Hell, it needed to be addressed in Bush Jrs time. George tried to but was shot down by his own party. And it's never been addressed since. This isn't a new problem. It dates back over 12 years or more. And it needs to be addressed.

If the Dems refuse to address it right now it's going to continue because don't look for the Reps to ever fix it. And I have no idea why.

It’s all the Right is talking about. What do you mean it needs to be addressed?! It’s all over the place

I am starting to hear the Left starting to talk about it in the news. I don't give much credance to anything the Rightwingnutjobs go off on. But when the other side starts bringing it up then there is a severe problem. I don't give Biden any free rides. And I certainly won't give a Dem controlled Congress one either.

No Dem politician has said the border is in a crisis, nor do they care it is.
Biden told foreigners to flood our border and they’re doing it, at the cost of lives.

Can I see the quote where Biden told foreigners to flood the border? Cause I can sure as hell show you a quote where he told them not to. Wanna see it?!

I don’t see Biden... where’s the quote from Biden?

Well, dumbass, when there's free healthcare, free money, and free housing, who the hell needs an invite.

So there wasn’t an invite? You just lied about it? I knew that but thought you’d fight harder before admitting it. Wow, that was easy!

Great, get back to me when you grow the fuck up.

The ”Border Crisis” is a Republican myth to raise fear in the public.

What we have is huddled masses yearning to vote Democrat.
Hardly a crisis......unless you are Republican

Where’s AOC, Pelosi, Schumer, Waters, and all the other usual suspects as tens of thousands of children are locked up?

Good question. It needs to be address. Hell, it needed to be addressed in Bush Jrs time. George tried to but was shot down by his own party. And it's never been addressed since. This isn't a new problem. It dates back over 12 years or more. And it needs to be addressed.

If the Dems refuse to address it right now it's going to continue because don't look for the Reps to ever fix it. And I have no idea why.

It’s all the Right is talking about. What do you mean it needs to be addressed?! It’s all over the place

I am starting to hear the Left starting to talk about it in the news. I don't give much credance to anything the Rightwingnutjobs go off on. But when the other side starts bringing it up then there is a severe problem. I don't give Biden any free rides. And I certainly won't give a Dem controlled Congress one either.

Biden told foreigners to flood our border and they’re doing it, at the cost of lives.

Can I see the quote where Biden told foreigners to flood the border? Cause I can sure as hell show you a quote where he told them not to. Wanna see it?!

I don’t see Biden... where’s the quote from Biden?

Well, dumbass, when there's free healthcare, free money, and free housing, who the hell needs an invite.

So there wasn’t an invite? You just lied about it? I knew that but thought you’d fight harder before admitting it. Wow, that was easy!

Great, get back to me when you grow the fuck up.

Haha. Just stop lying and things will go better for you

Joseph Stolen wants to "Make Kids In Cages Great!" again.... what a lofty goal.

Although I think that Circle Back thing is telling us "Children In Oilfield Shipping Containers" is the PC term now. Raise your hand if you think that thing looks like the product of Mental Illness fucking a Chucky Doll..... yeah, me too...

Anything to shit on America.... right?

Although I think that Circle Back thing is telling us "Children In Oilfield Shipping Containers" is the PC term now. Raise your hand if you think that thing looks like the product of Mental Illness fucking a Chucky Doll..... yeah, me too...

Our President is processing them until he can make them citizens

Well, your ilk has always told us the only proper way to separate children from their parents is..... with a coat-hanger.

I don’t see Biden. Where’s the Biden quote?

Quote ya want? He wants "Truth over Facts". If ya did hear that one ,you are a Dog Faced Pony Soldier

Huh? What are you talking about?

I just gave you TWO Biden Quotes. Don't like them?

I didn’t see one quote. I saw videos of other people talking. and what the hell does “truth over facts” have to do with anything?!

Biden made the gaff during his faux campaign. Try googaling it. He also called a voter a "Dog face pony soldier". Have no idea what he meant ,but he SAID it. Either look it up ,or take a machete suppository.

I know of the gaffs... I have no clue why you find them relevant to anything we are talking about

See what you posted #63. It asked for Biden quotes. I supplied a couple.

I asked... “Can I see the quote where Biden told foreigners to flood the border?”

You did not supply anything of the sort

No. You said "I don't see Biden. Where's the Biden quote?" At least be consistent.

YOUR President is trying to make dirty foreigners VOTERS. Foreigners who know NOTHING about the USA except how to get welfare. No English ,no skills ,no education. Worthless pigs.

Spreading dysentery is properly shitting on America so keep that tainted water coming.

YOUR President is trying to make dirty foreigners VOTERS. Foreigners who know NOTHING about the USA except how to get welfare. No English ,no skills ,no education. Worthless pigs.
What else do they need to know?

Other than......VOTE for Democrats!

Well, your ilk has always told us the only proper way to separate children from their parents is..... with a coat-hanger.
Liar

Why Are Democrats So Silent About Biden’s Border Crisis?
They aren't.

I don’t see Biden. Where’s the Biden quote?

Quote ya want? He wants "Truth over Facts". If ya did hear that one ,you are a Dog Faced Pony Soldier

Huh? What are you talking about?

I just gave you TWO Biden Quotes. Don't like them?

I didn’t see one quote. I saw videos of other people talking. and what the hell does “truth over facts” have to do with anything?!

Biden made the gaff during his faux campaign. Try googaling it. He also called a voter a "Dog face pony soldier". Have no idea what he meant ,but he SAID it. Either look it up ,or take a machete suppository.

I know of the gaffs... I have no clue why you find them relevant to anything we are talking about

See what you posted #63. It asked for Biden quotes. I supplied a couple.

I asked... “Can I see the quote where Biden told foreigners to flood the border?”

You did not supply anything of the sort

No. You said "I don't see Biden. Where's the Biden quote?" At least be consistent.

Haha, yes... I asked “Can I see the quote where Biden told foreigners to flood the border?” And the person I was talking to posted two videos of other people talking mumbo jumbo but no Biden quotes as I requested, so I replied... "I don't see Biden. Where's the Biden quote?"

If you are going to chime in on a conversation then at the very least take the time to know what you’re talking about before start talking shit. You won’t sound so foolish... or maybe you will.

A possible answer to the question from an unbiased Canadian's POV.

Biden has shown huge immediate action in the interest of making real change for the working people. There's no room to debate that here. But there is definitely the question of whether Biden sees a need to carry on with making the huge necessary changes needed to dump the American way of greedy capitalism, that is cheating the American people out of a piece of the pie.

Biden is an American greedy capitalist in the final analysis and must know very well that real change that's needed in America to bring a higher quality of life to the people, is still going to be a 'bridge too far'.

So whether or not Biden has the will to make meaningful change, is interesting, but isn't necessarily the right question.

If Biden did what is right on this question, which is in my opinion opening the border wide, the backlash from Americans of all stripes would be too destructive of his presidency.

My reference to America's quality of life: Canada ranked #1 country in the world for Quality of Life | News

For anyone who wants to know, the US is 15th in this link and 17th. on another.

Don't you worry, Biden is transporting illegals up near the Canadian border. So you can rest assured they'll be overflowing into Canada.
We're already accepting lots of immigrants and we have plenty of room for more.

If it's all confusing to 'you' people it may be because we see immigrants as people while white American Klanners see others as culuhed.

We have an advantage in that we only need one water fountain in the park and one bench for 'people' to sit on, while America needs to supply two of both.

There's something terribly wrong in America. (hint, hint)
Besides the main one of income inequality and greedy US style capitalism.

If you want to troll me by raising the issue of immigrants, then let's get it on!

I think AOC has been pretty vocal... but why are you expecting members of Joes party to be speaking out in public? Is that how you think a good party should act. Is that how you saw the republicans act?

AOC vocal about kids in cages today?

Can you show us that quote?

I think AOC has been pretty vocal... but why are you expecting members of Joes party to be speaking out in public? Is that how you think a good party should act. Is that how you saw the republicans act?

Haha. You need daily announcements from AOC? Why’s that?

I predict they will purposely let infected illegals into Texas , Florida etc.. so they can blame Republican governors. And I damn well wouldn't be surprised to find out Cuomo purposely sent them elderly to nursing homes just to get the death count up to hurt trump . Yes they are that sick.

Americans of both political stripes would most likey do what you're suggesting for political gain. Gone are the days, far, far behind you when Americans would even care about human lives.

Your political hating and evil is on display for the world to see and you're an example of how Americans expose it themselves!

Why would the rest of the world allow American back into the community of nations when Americans themselves show they don't belong?

Ya just can't make this shit up, when Americans themselves are exposing the rot.

Haha. You need daily announcements from AOC? Why’s that?

So no Biden kids in cages quote.

Awesome

Forum List

Back